Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
weren't we supposed to get a new class a few months ago? with demons and stuff
The Evoker class, it's currently being developed behind the scenes I assume. It's a very specific kind of class, thematically, so it may be taking longer to develop. It could also be (since it's a Patron Exclusive Class, last I checked) something related to Story Mode.

is this the servant ending i eman a real demonkings bride ending like a screenshoit with a hiro in a slutty dress tied to the demonkings body sitting on her big cock and i already wrote a messege to the developer because i had a question at the 3 months ago still not answered
Ah, you want artwork as well for it? A request like that would be better suited for the official Subreddit or, if you donate, the Patreon Community Section of Majalis Duo & their Discord.

I'm sorry to hear you've not gotten a response to your question, I'd recommend the Subreddit also. :(

I'm pretty sure that's called a feature.
Ahh, to date Selkie wherever we go... That's a dream~

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I very much love this game already and have 0 problems with the protagonist, but imagine if there would be a version of the game where the protagonist is fully a female, all those sex scenes would be SO hot.
There are a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[breath]ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of those. This is one of like 3 games of this type that feature cute boys instead.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
There are a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[breath]ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of those. This is one of like 3 games of this type that feature cute boys instead.
No reason it can't have both, most of the content is still just anal anyway outside of when you get to bone the vampire chicks(?).

I imagine the witch would have some kind of become a mother magic shit in her companionship if that becomes a thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
No reason it can't have both, most of the content is still just anal anyway outside of when you get to bone the vampire chicks(?).

I imagine the witch would have some kind of become a mother magic shit in her companionship if that becomes a thing.
Meri the Witch/Mage of the Cottage/Forest?

And cute ladies ^w^

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The point's that someone going "this is fine, but what if someone did this idea but with vaginas?!" is backwards; this game is someone going "okay, there are hundreds of these violated heroine games, but what if we did one with boys?". You don't need to reverse the reverse; there are hundreds of these types of games with female protagonists just a search away.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
The point's that someone going "this is fine, but what if someone did this idea but with vaginas?!" is backwards; this game is someone going "okay, there are hundreds of these violated heroine games, but what if we did one with boys?". You don't need to reverse the reverse; there are hundreds of these types of games with female protagonists just a search away.
Don't need is not to say not to have as there's no reason why not, it's merely a question of support from the creator. Having a hate boner for popular fetishes is not a valid excuse either. Not to mention speaking from a popularity standpoint it would serve the developers more to make more inclusions of vanilla fetishes to reap more cash, but that's cynical. Either way, probably not going to happen given the length of the femboy status thus far so there's no need to worry.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Don't need is not to say not to have as there's no reason why not, it's merely a question of support from the creator. Having a hate boner for popular fetishes is not a valid excuse either. Not to mention speaking from a popularity standpoint it would serve the developers more to make more inclusions of vanilla fetishes to reap more cash, but that's cynical. Either way, probably not going to happen given the length of the femboy status thus far so there's no need to worry.
To my knowledge, Maj has confirmed Vaginas will not be a feature for the protagonist.
Majalis have though given players the patreon poll option to add Female Pronouns for Adventure Mode, which'll let you play as one of the futas of the land.

Yeah the companion witch that can turn you limpdick. Would be nice if her magic made you a mother somehow for her heh. A Demon spawn or something, who knows.
Ah, you confused me there, you're speaking of Alma. Alma isn't a Witch (the game never states she is, IIRC), she's a Warlock & Dark Magician.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
To my knowledge, Maj has confirmed Vaginas will not be a feature for the protagonist.
Majalis have though given players the patreon poll option to add Female Pronouns for Adventure Mode, which'll let you play as one of the futas of the land.

Ah, you confused me there, you're speaking of Alma. Alma isn't a Witch (the game never states she is, IIRC), she's a Warlock & Dark Magician.
Oh, I thought she was the witch. Then yeah, the Warlock.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Your best bet, on getting Majalis to see this, is posting on either the or the on Itch.io.
Majalis rarely respond to posts about bugs here, it seems, but they do often on those platforms.

Is your screen size too big to even reach the options menu? If so:
View attachment 1376939

If not, you do so simply in the options/settings menu on the Title Screen.

View attachment 1376934
Oooooohhhh, you're not alone in thinking it, I'd LOVE that! The Naga seems to have a rather rare sweet side to her, possessive but caring in her own way, which I'd appreciate seeing even more of in a romance option ^w^

Thanks for all the help you do!

"OI, GET BACK HERE, THAT HERO STOLE MY GREATSWORD"
*Dark Knight running after Hiro, while Puca sits in a sun-chair with sunglasses on*

This is the current amount of new content people can vote on, for some perspective, if you didn't know beforehand. Fingers crossed on Dullahan Mystery box!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And hey, if you're trying to actively dissuade people from voting on other characters besides the ones you like or specific ones you don't like, doing that here isn't not gonna get you your way at all.
People might end up voting on other characters out of spite against you, or specifically on Yoda Urka & Selkie the Adorable Gremlin. I love Alma & Dully too, but even I used to spread my votes onto stuff I liked.
Also, some further perspective, the Patrons don't check F95 at all besides the Uploaders. Yet this is ironically one of the most active ToA communities, from what I've seen (Trust me, I've seen A LOT), barring the official Discord & Patreon.
yeah i've been voting on dullahan mysterbox everytime, it'll happen eventually

• Love

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
the link on the original post isnt updated yet where can i find the latest version?
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-11-5-majalis.1643/post-6467400

how to open the game, doesn't fully lunch for mac
First, check these instructions
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-11-5-majalis.1643/post-6351992
Second, have you extracted the files correctly? If not, you must check the instructions I posted. You may have only downloaded the JAR. You NEED the Base Game Files to put the Zipped JAR into.
Third, if you continue to have these issues despite this, post your issue on the or the (where Maj can troubleshoot your problem)

Reactions: aruyegakk

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
latest version 3.11.5 , getting error everytime i try to get in the general store in town, am i the only one?
If you can't get an answer from this thread, you can report it here to get an official answer

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes