Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Here we go
image - 2021-09-01T091944.439.png
Haven't checked the game or thread in a while but it's neat to see Urka is still the most popular character. I think.
It speaks a lot about how well designed and written she is, a quality shared among all of the characters!
Urka is love, Urka is life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly I'm a biger fan of Shrek over Urka. Whether that says more about Urka or Shrek is up to you.
Urka: Boys are like Ladies.
Trudy: They cum?
Urka: Yes- No.
Trudy: Oh, they moan.
Urka: No.
Trudy: Oh, you leave 'em out in the sun, they get all frustrated, start saying-
Urka: No. Ass. Women have Ass. Boys have Ass. A hole is a hole. You get it? They both have ass.

Trudy: Oh, we both have ass. Oh. You know, not everybody likes ass.
Everybody loves Urka! But for me, I'm in love with Kylira and his "gay crimes". He's sooo cute when he's trying to be assertive, and the trip to poundtown was definitely worth the visit. :giggle:

View attachment 1382132
I do kinda wish there was a check for teaching Kylira how to top, so that Kylira could potentially use that in his encounters. Then again, there's a LOT that I wish for regarding Companion interactions.

• Haha
Reactions: sirmacdaddy

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
If you're looking for just the trap stuff, can you avoid the futa/tits stuff?
No, futa is central theme of the game. You could try to not be fucked by any futa-monsters and only make love with several trap companions, but you will not make it, that's for sure :alien:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
September 2021 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.12.0

Dullahan 2.png

Heyyyo! New monthly!
This time around we've got some great new stuff - Hiro now has selectable outfits on the inventory screen! They're unlocked per profile with various unlock conditions, including wearing alternate class armor. We've also made some improvements to said outfits and fixed some issues they had as well. The three new outfits are Demon King Servant, Maid, and Boymode!
We also added the Dullahan's closeup, as was ordained, as well as Werewolf Topping art, and the Drow Beastmistress Anal animation. There's also an entirely new questline featuring Kylira! We've also added new sound and music, so check that out as well.
We added Two-Handed weapons, one of the feature survey winners, as well as Two-Handing weapons when you're not using a shield for applicable weapons. We've also added the appropriate items for that, and camp-ready items that will get expanded on as well.
There's also a bunch of bug-fixes and tweaks, to tighten things up that should be tightened, as things that should be loosened are being loosened! Enjoy!
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Mejalis on !

Apk up.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
September 2021 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.12.0

View attachment 1382657

Heyyyo! New monthly!
This time around we've got some great new stuff - Hiro now has selectable outfits on the inventory screen! They're unlocked per profile with various unlock conditions, including wearing alternate class armor. We've also made some improvements to said outfits and fixed some issues they had as well. The three new outfits are Demon King Servant, Maid, and Boymode!
We also added the Dullahan's closeup, as was ordained, as well as Werewolf Topping art, and the Drow Beastmistress Anal animation. There's also an entirely new questline featuring Kylira! We've also added new sound and music, so check that out as well.
We added Two-Handed weapons, one of the feature survey winners, as well as Two-Handing weapons when you're not using a shield for applicable weapons. We've also added the appropriate items for that, and camp-ready items that will get expanded on as well.
There's also a bunch of bug-fixes and tweaks, to tighten things up that should be tightened, as things that should be loosened are being loosened! Enjoy!

ToA - New Monthly Build! (v0.3.12.0)

Apk will be up in 25 min.
Your continued support in uploading these is appreciated, especially the extent you go into putting in the blurbs and images, thank you!

Reactions: Bob69

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
Give me a happy ending of sorts just give me my dullahan wife.

Also how strong is the dullahan compared to say the dark knight always been curious of the swane of power in this game. as it seems like no one really fucks with the dullahan but us is there some lore idk? the crab is curious

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
We have 2 Males and 2(Or 3 if the dullahan is indeed a futute companion)futas as companion.
What about a 100%female companion?
Also is the female goblin some kinda of hyena like creature or it just me?

• Thinking Face

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
I would really like a happy ending with the dullahan, or if she's added as a companion. Either her, or the Minotaur. They're my favorite monsters in the game. A 100% female companion is hard, cuz the only major character with a pussy and no dick is the brothel owner, but she doesn't seem suited for an adventure.

vorhol

Apr 29, 2020
latest version 3.11.5 , getting error everytime i try to get in the general store in town, am i the only one?
I could go to store at beginning but at level 15 same error, someone posted that error on official site. Just downloaded latest update 0.3.12.0 and with same save file it works ok for now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
To start the Kylira quest:

You need to have Kylira talk to the Elf lady (Alara) and then talk to them in camp about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jabal and Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes