Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Give me a happy ending of sorts just give me my dullahan wife.

Also how strong is the dullahan compared to say the dark knight always been curious of the swane of power in this game. as it seems like no one really fucks with the dullahan but us is there some lore idk? the crab is curious
Howdy, Tales of Androgyny Pseudo-Lore expert here.

The Dark Knight has zero interactions (outside of an implied one in a False Demon King Ending) with the other Servants/Generals of the Demon King. While she is clearly powerful, feared and respected, I believe she's a bit of a social introvert when it comes to big events like the Beauty Pageant or even get-togethers with her fellow generals/subordinates. Except the Head of the Demon Army, who she seems to have a kindred spirit amongst (you know, the whole terrifying people to the powers of the Demons.) Maj has confirmed that the Dark Knight will have a Zone Boss fight, similar to the Fallen Mountain Goddess, meaning we may soon discover her full power.

Dullahan is, if her HP is anything to go by, the weakest of the 5 Demon King Forces (excluding Tentacle Witch, who seems to be in a league of her own) Yet, as is shown through their dialogue, it's implied that almost all of them are holding back from using their full power. Dullahan might have the same orders, either to hold back when it comes to Heroes or only just Hiro, yet it also raises a curious point. Maybe her heart isn't in it? Maybe she'd rather be a Knight truly? All of them seem to have a connected history, I'm fascinated to find out more.

No Demon King Subordinate has an ending associated to them, save for the Dark Knight and the Head of the Demon Army. They're less trying to stop us and more trying to make us reconsider, I believe.
Lore a- *Cough*-
Lore aside, if we were to judge the characters by HP then she is indeed the weakest among the Lieutenants/Generals/Subordinates. That still doesn't mean she's not effective in the forces, as we know, since she has a sway over the feelings of most mortals. Everyone loves Dully, so an ending with her would be fantastic. I believe Maj would be wanting to pull out his A Game on that.

No, this is the Monthly. No new content is added with the monthly, save for Bug Fixes. Not every update will include new art.
Anyone else having problems with saving?
How so? Are you unable to keep saves after rebooting the game? I'd advise asking here:
anyone having trouble with the lupa quest? I keep on getting to step 4, turning in the information, then lupa wont show up
also having trouble saving
0.3.12.0, can't fight anything without constant crashing, as long as it's not combat it works fine.
Same with both of you, I'd advise asking here:
We have 2 Males and 2(Or 3 if the dullahan is indeed a futute companion)futas as companion.
What about a 100%female companion?
Also is the female goblin some kinda of hyena like creature or it just me?
You'd be better asking that on the Patreon Community Section, especially if you wish to vote on it in a future Comapanion Poll/Survey.
Personally, I'd have no qualms with that since Majalis have proven even the '100%' females are just as androgynous.
Yup, the Goblins are akin to Hyenas. They eat bones and cackle with laughter whenever they choose. I assume their lauging is also a form of communication among other Goblins, similar to Hyenas.
I would really like a happy ending with the dullahan, or if she's added as a companion. Either her, or the Minotaur. They're my favorite monsters in the game. A 100% female companion is hard, cuz the only major character with a pussy and no dick is the brothel owner, but she doesn't seem suited for an adventure.
Happy ending with each of the four Demon King Subordinates/Generals ^w^ I've loved looking into their characters for writing references.
And Winnie the Trumpeter, the Mermaid and- Well, we've talked about this subject before, regarding ToA and '100%' females.
And nah, Cindy seems happy to rule Ironia from her ill-suited chair (Seriously, get yourself a more comfy permanent chair Madame!)

Now all of that is out of the way, I'm psyched for camping equipment! Finally, we can get ourselves weighted blankets & bean bags for our campsite :p

Reactions: crabshank

Dirty Pimp

Feb 6, 2019
Give me a happy ending of sorts just give me my dullahan wife.

Also how strong is the dullahan compared to say the dark knight always been curious of the swane of power in this game. as it seems like no one really fucks with the dullahan but us is there some lore idk? the crab is curious
Well, in terms of gameplay and combat she goes down VERY quickly, but it's also implied that she doesn't like to fight, I like to believe she's tied with the DK in terms of power.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Can't make the game launch, can somebody help me?
did it and my fullscreen resolution still fucked up
Welp. here are your best bets:

so where to find this elf Alara?)
You will find her at the Healing Spring encounter, which I believe only spawns in the Ironia Zone. DO NOT DRINK THE WATER, it will prevent you accessing her content.

Well, in terms of gameplay and combat she goes down VERY quickly, but it's also implied that she doesn't like to fight, I like to believe she's tied with the DK in terms of power.
For all 4 of them (Miss Maze, Jester, Dully & Cait) I think they abhor violence. Cait though seems to enjoy a bit of rough play, yet I think Dark Knight is the only one who truly enjoys fighting & combat. She licks her blade, relishing the thrill of a duel.

And yet, she is denied a satisfying fight against anyone who could match her.

View attachment 1384684
Noooo, how am I supposed to choose only one option?! :cry:
1630607396055.png

Reactions: Dirty Pimp

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
Step 1: Get codpiece from Isla
Step 2: BEAT vampire sisters
Step 3: Return to Isla
Step 4: Text scene occurs
How do I get Step 4 to happen? I went through everything else, but I can't get the Codpiece enchanted or give it to Isla. And... yes. I spoke to her about vampires and got the whole Vampires do Isla in the Church scene. So... no more vampires anywhere... I can't talk to her about them again because it resets the quest back to Step 2 (which btw is impossible to redo if they never recur in the wilderness. The only way to continue at that point is to use the Encounters interface).

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Question.
Since we have a Aztec "goddess" in the game, what other Mythology they could explore?
Imagine...Futa Zeus or Thor?
Maybe Anansi or Tezcatlipoca?
Any suggestion?

• I just jizzed my pants

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
nope angel girl is normal girl
Nah, that lady ain't normal. She's got some weird kinks, lemme tell ya, plus she alway-
Oh, you're talking about her bits. Never mind.

How do I get Step 4 to happen? I went through everything else, but I can't get the Codpiece enchanted or give it to Isla. And... yes. I spoke to her about vampires and got the whole Vampires do Isla in the Church scene. So... no more vampires anywhere... I can't talk to her about them again because it resets the quest back to Step 2 (which btw is impossible to redo if they never recur in the wilderness. The only way to continue at that point is to use the Encounters interface).
This is out of date now, the steps to this quest have changed due to an update to the codpiece. The Vampires appear in the Mossy Expanse, if you're looking for them.

Here's the steps that I remember:
Talk to Isla about herself, she'll mention her Codpiece.
Go to the Border (Or it might've been the Town of Monsters), buy the Codpiece.
Return to her, ask about herself again and she'll tell you she needs it enchanted.
Go to the Cottage Witch that helps you defeat the Mountain Goddess, she'll enchant it but mention there's a better way to enchant it.
Return to Isla, same question, yet she'll say it's not big enough still.
Now go to the Vampire Sisters, run the encounter as normal (I think you have to defeat Persephone maybe) then they'll mention visiting the Chapel.
Return to Isla, ask about herself or simply enter the Chapel.
Quest complete.

Question.
Since we have a Aztec "goddess" in the game, what other Mythology they could explore?
Imagine...Futa Zeus or Thor?
Maybe Anansi or Tezcatlipoca?
Any suggestion?
Futa Aphrodite
I also am interested in the Fey Futas, we've already heard about a Fey Lord bothering Lura and her lands.
Plus, there's always even more Celtic/Anglo Saxon myth to look into, or more eastern mythology. Or just go western and give us a quest to find Futa Bigfoot (I FOUND BIGFOOT AND SHE FUCKED MY ASS!!! [TRUE STORY])

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Nah, that lady ain't normal. She's got some weird kinks, lemme tell ya, plus she alway-
Oh, you're talking about her bits. Never mind.

This is out of date now, the steps to this quest have changed due to an update to the codpiece. The Vampires appear in the Mossy Expanse, if you're looking for them.

Here's the steps that I remember:
Talk to Isla about herself, she'll mention her Codpiece.
Go to the Border (Or it might've been the Town of Monsters), buy the Codpiece.
Return to her, ask about herself again and she'll tell you she needs it enchanted.
Go to the Cottage Witch that helps you defeat the Mountain Goddess, she'll enchant it but mention there's a better way to enchant it.
Return to Isla, same question, yet she'll say it's not big enough still.
Now go to the Vampire Sisters, run the encounter as normal (I think you have to defeat Persephone maybe) then they'll mention visiting the Chapel.
Return to Isla, ask about herself or simply enter the Chapel.
Quest complete.

Futa Aphrodite
I also am interested in the Fey Futas, we've already heard about a Fey Lord bothering Lura and her lands.l
Plus, there's always even more Celtic/Anglo Saxon myth to look into, or more eastern mythology. Or just go western and give us a quest to find Futa Bigfoot (I FOUND BIGFOOT AND SHE FUCKED MY ASS!!! [TRUE STORY])
Futa bigfoot? If what they say is true about the feet size being relative to something else, then i pray for Hiro.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes