Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I'm curious where the Mountainmen reside, are they simply on every mountain or do they reside in a specific region like the Low/Highlanders?
Also, I am rather curious if the Garden in the Demon King's Castle connects to the Garden that's at the Chapel in Silajam. These little details spread around, various names and alluded pasts for several characters, are rather fascinating :unsure:

Last edited:

Hamoki

Apr 11, 2020
I think the spanking is bugged when I get into the spanking stance no matter what I press either soft or hard or rub it drops me to the floor am I doing something wrong or is the game bugged?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I think the spanking is bugged when I get into the spanking stance no matter what I press either soft or hard or rub it drops me to the floor am I doing something wrong or is the game bugged?
That's an existing bug that's still not patched, if you're using the most recent edition. I made a post about this on F95, when Spanking was added, seems that was never seen by Maj ;-;
I'd recommend voicing this on either the Official Subreddit or the Bug Reporting Thread for Itchio Those platforms are meant to be Maj's feedback areas for non-patrons

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.12.1)

Werewolf Topping.png

New weekly! This time we've got new Kylira close-up kissing art, rounding out the last of the companions for now, as well as Tentacle Witch vs. Team Hiro, which was a lot of fun to write.
This week we'll be doing a few technical things first, mainly some resolution QoL tweaks and then upping the versions for libGDX, Java, Spine, and our packaging tool that should make it easier to get the game working for a lot of people, before we move on to new feature stuff (big magic update coming up soon) and the Bunny/Puca Day Off scenario!
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Mejalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

View attachment 1388589

New weekly! This time we've got new Kylira close-up kissing art, rounding out the last of the companions for now, as well as Tentacle Witch vs. Team Hiro, which was a lot of fun to write.
This week we'll be doing a few technical things first, mainly some resolution QoL tweaks and then upping the versions for libGDX, Java, Spine, and our packaging tool that should make it easier to get the game working for a lot of people, before we move on to new feature stuff (big magic update coming up soon) and the Bunny/Puca Day Off scenario!
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Mejalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

>Urka & Alma scenes
Finally the Introvert Warlock joins the group events!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: claralover

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Any clue when Kylira's Traveling Healer outcome is going to be fully implemented?

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Okay bros, im not scat fetishist right.

But.

I know the dev used to do scat art in the past. Now I don't like scat at all, but if he wanted to, he could possibly put in SCAT DIRTY ANAL SHIT scenes in the game and have it be optionally toggled off for those who don't like it. But, scat is kinda gross so i can see why he probably wouldn't do that haha. But if he did, I don't think too many would hate him for it haha. Maybe not even scat, maybe just add some farting to the anal scenes, haha imagine if he did that oh man that would be crazy lmao. But he doesn't need to if he doesn't want to, i'm just saying this because the artist used to do scat stuff, and if he wants to do it again, i won't be angry like at all lol

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Okay bros, im not scat fetishist right.

But.

I know the dev used to do scat art in the past. Now I don't like scat at all, but if he wanted to, he could possibly put in SCAT DIRTY ANAL SHIT scenes in the game and have it be optionally toggled off for those who don't like it. But, scat is kinda gross so i can see why he probably wouldn't do that haha. But if he did, I don't think too many would hate him for it haha. Maybe not even scat, maybe just add some farting to the anal scenes, haha imagine if he did that oh man that would be crazy lmao. But he doesn't need to if he doesn't want to, i'm just saying this because the artist used to do scat stuff, and if he wants to do it again, i won't be angry like at all lol
A fetish toggle is in the Feature Poll already, so yeah you could get the option to toggle it. And, please, this is F95. You don't need to be ashamed if you enjoy that stuff, being pedantic about your kinks will just urge you to feel even more ashamed of them.

Just for some established info, since you seem unaware:
Alis, the artist of Majalis, is a woman.
Maj, the writer of Majalis, is a man.

Urka and Alma, confronting the Tentacle Witch

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
just heard about the game and love the art. really hating the seemingly forced trap and futa in the screenshots though, is this all the game has to offer? everyone's cock is in another man's/futa's anus? no normal women or vaginal sex?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
just heard about the game and love the art. really hating the seemingly forced trap and futa in the screenshots though, is this all the game has to offer? everyone's cock is in another man's/futa's anus? no normal women or vaginal sex?
There are 'normal women' in this game. Winnie the Trumpeter/Angel, Cindy the Brothel Madame, Tea the Slime (Genderfluid and has a fluid body), Rose & Daisy, Helena the Vampire, The Mermaid of the Island and the Gadgeteer. The Tentacle Witch might also be included in this list, but she's more into having her tentacles violate others.
Vaginal Sex isn't possible with Tea, since to her any hole she has is just a random hole, nor is it with the Gadgeteer (who is of the same mind of sex as the Tentacle Witch is).

But, you will be playing the game as a 'Trap'. Hiro, the PC, is a Femboy/Androgynous Male. Even his Boymode outfit looks like he's trying his best but failing to appear mature & masculine.

This game offers a wide range of things, but by the sounds of it you'd rather be playing a game without as many futas as are in this one. Most of the enemies are futas, as are most of the women.

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
There are 'normal women' in this game. Winnie the Trumpeter/Angel, Cindy the Brothel Madame, Tea the Slime (Genderfluid and has a fluid body), Rose & Daisy, Helena the Vampire, The Mermaid of the Island and the Gadgeteer. The Tentacle Witch might also be included in this list, but she's more into having her tentacles violate others.
Vaginal Sex isn't possible with Tea, since to her any hole she has is just a random hole, nor is it with the Gadgeteer (who is of the same mind of sex as the Tentacle Witch is).

But, you will be playing the game as a 'Trap'. Hiro, the PC, is a Femboy/Androgynous Male. Even his Boymode outfit looks feminine.

This game offers a wide range of things, but by the sounds of it you'd rather be playing a game without as many futas as are in this one.
guess 98% of the game is a being with a penis having sex with another being with a penis? if this is so, I'll be playing something else then. its a shame because I saw the goblin girl... futa and was really excited until I saw she had a penis and balls.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
guess 98% of the game is a being with a penis having sex with another being with a penis? if this is so, I'll be playing something else then.
Not all of the game is about sex, this has some of the most fantastic writing and that extends to atmosphere and world building.

But if you're dick-phobic, yeah you'd be better off indeed playing something else. Good luck in your searching!

Reactions: AppleJuiceBox

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I never Imagine myself as a hiro while playing this game I consider myself more like 3rd person who walk around and saw two chicks with dicks fuck also I never think about hiro and other his friend as a boys I consider them as a chicks also but I like consider hiro as a boy when he fuck Alma or Dullahan becuse then I can Imagine It was me who fuck them so yes I gusse I like those stuff as long as Its not man on man and as long as the man was In the charge becuse I cant Imagine other scenario than man fuck a chicks just say whatever u want but my brain say big fat NO to other scenarios becuse also In real life If that kinda of "chick" wanna to fuck I say yes but If she mean also to fuck me then I say NO! thats more or less like I look on this game.

• Yay, new update!
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dim342 and Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes