Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I never Imagine myself as a hiro while playing this game I consider myself more like 3rd person who walk around and saw two chicks with dicks fuck also I never think about hiro and other his friend as a boys I consider them as a chicks also but I like consider hiro as a boy when he fuck Alma or Dullahan becuse then I can Imagine It was me who fuck them so yes I gusse I like those stuff as long as Its not man on man and as long as the man was In the charge becuse I cant Imagine other scenario than man fuck a chicks just say whatever u want but my brain say big fat NO to other scenarios becuse also In real life If that kinda of "chick" wanna to fuck I say yes but If she mean also to fuck me then I say NO! thats more or less like I look on this game.
unnamed (1).gif
You can just say "I don't like dicks inside of me", I think that gets across your point pretty well.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Okay bros, im not scat fetishist right.

But.

I know the dev used to do scat art in the past. Now I don't like scat at all, but if he wanted to, he could possibly put in SCAT DIRTY ANAL SHIT scenes in the game and have it be optionally toggled off for those who don't like it. But, scat is kinda gross so i can see why he probably wouldn't do that haha. But if he did, I don't think too many would hate him for it haha. Maybe not even scat, maybe just add some farting to the anal scenes, haha imagine if he did that oh man that would be crazy lmao. But he doesn't need to if he doesn't want to, i'm just saying this because the artist used to do scat stuff, and if he wants to do it again, i won't be angry like at all lol
jk, unless, nah, but maybe? no, possibly?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
do you know a game look like this game ? because I know this game too much
Do you only want a game that has the same art style or the same Gameplay/Writing style?

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Mejalis on !
Typo in the blurb. :eek:

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
It's wrong to want some kind of "Top King Hiro" like ending?
Maybe a ending where hiro is like "Fuck me? Nah, fuck you instead" and the moment where he Top everyone, he sit on a King Chair looking evil and Shit.
Also what is the plans or characters of the next big update?
It's not wrong to want that, this game caters to all aspects, there's possibly going to be that for the Pure Hero ending /shrug
I mean, you can top the Demon King for eternity if you want, just gotta call that Pretty Dragon's tail cute ^w^
Next update is this Saturday, will feature content for Puca/Bunny most likely. I also believe we're potentially getting a Trudy/Urka quest at some point soon.

Last edited:

A_Sensible_Gent

Nov 17, 2018
I keep getting this error when using the latest profile. Something about Outfits? I've seen a few people in this thread with the same issue but no solution. This is on a brand new download of the game. What the heck is this?

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.SerializationException: Field not found: outfitUnlocked (com.majalis.save.SaveManager$ProfileSave)
Serialization trace:
{}.outfitUnlocked
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readFields(Json.java:854)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:1011)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.fromJson(Json.java:789)
at com.majalis.save.SaveManager.getProfileSave(SaveManager.java:357)
at com.majalis.save.SaveManager.<init>(SaveManager.java:66)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:63)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:151)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I keep getting this error when using the latest profile. Something about Outfits? I've seen a few people in this thread with the same issue but no solution. This is on a brand new download of the game. What the heck is this?

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.SerializationException: Field not found: outfitUnlocked (com.majalis.save.SaveManager$ProfileSave)
Serialization trace:
{}.outfitUnlocked
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readFields(Json.java:854)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:1011)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.fromJson(Json.java:789)
at com.majalis.save.SaveManager.getProfileSave(SaveManager.java:357)
at com.majalis.save.SaveManager.<init>(SaveManager.java:66)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:63)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:151)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)
As I've said here before:
I'd recommend voicing this on either the Official Subreddit or the Bug Reporting Thread for Itchio Those platforms are meant to be Maj's feedback areas for non-patrons
Majalis do not use this thread for official bug-reporting, posting your issue here will get you no fast response, these are the official platforms listed to use when you have an issue such as that and aren't a Patron.

Last edited:

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
just heard about the game and love the art. really hating the seemingly forced trap and futa in the screenshots though, is this all the game has to offer? everyone's cock is in another man's/futa's anus? no normal women or vaginal sex?
wdym? this is literally the whole appeal of the game.
if you want more "vanilla" stuff, just click off here and randomly pick any of the myriad of games in this platform. this here on the other hand is one-of-a-kind, and the popularity clearly shows the niche is very much appreciated.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How do I get the catgirl Alma portal scene
Request that Alma teaches you how to make magical portals, head to the Silajam Town Square at Day, Eavesdrop, return to Alma at Camp and confront her about the portal, then encounter Cait the Catgirl.

this here on the other hand is one-of-a-kind, and the popularity clearly shows the niche is very much appreciated.
I think there's no need to state the fact, anyone can see that from how many support Majalis and play the game ^w^

Last edited:

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Okay bros, im not scat fetishist right.

But.

I know the dev used to do scat art in the past. Now I don't like scat at all, but if he wanted to, he could possibly put in SCAT DIRTY ANAL SHIT scenes in the game and have it be optionally toggled off for those who don't like it. But, scat is kinda gross so i can see why he probably wouldn't do that haha. But if he did, I don't think too many would hate him for it haha. Maybe not even scat, maybe just add some farting to the anal scenes, haha imagine if he did that oh man that would be crazy lmao. But he doesn't need to if he doesn't want to, i'm just saying this because the artist used to do scat stuff, and if he wants to do it again, i won't be angry like at all lol
Thanks for that post. It gave me my good laugh for the day. :ROFLMAO:

If it's any consolation there's a small chance it'll actually happen, as mentioned, there's a fetish toggle as one of the features that are currently being voted on. Probably safe to expect it to be implemented far down the road. Likely when the game is over 90% complete or something, as that fetish is even more niche than the already niche core fetish of this game.

It's wrong to want some kind of "Top King Hiro" like ending?
Maybe a ending where hiro is like "Fuck me? Nah, fuck you instead" and the moment where he Top everyone, he sit on a King Chair looking evil and Shit.
Now that's content that is definitely going to be included. Hell, right now it is very much possible to go through the whole game completely banana-slamming every enemy you run across. Soon down the line every encounter will have a win condition through sexual domination.

Personally though I'd like to see all win conditions based on being a power-bottom done first. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Now that's content that is definitely going to be included. Hell, right now it is very much possible to go through the whole game completely banana-slamming every enemy you run across. Soon down the line every encounter will have a win condition through sexual domination.
There's even characters that enjoy getting banana slammed as much as doing the banana slamming themselves, so we may get more content/endings like the Harpy Retirement!

cough, brigand settle down ending, cough

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes