Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Savefiles of older versions are not compatible, after i deleated everyone of them and just keeped the profile data the problem was solved for me.
Save files of older versions are compatible. That bug is related to the wrong version of the jre being used.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Just wondering, how many quest are present in the game? or side stories.
In terms of official quests, that span multiple encounters, there is:
Kylira's quest
Alma's quest
Isla's quest
The Fallen Goddess quest
Brothel Madame's quests (about 5)
The upcoming Trudy quest
There's also the Dullahan Mailbox, but that's more a reward of being her girlfriend.
That's all I can think of, but I'm fairly sure you'll be satisfied by the amount of 'side stories' this game also offers.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
In terms of official quests, that span multiple encounters, there is:
Kylira's quest
Alma's quest
Isla's quest
The Fallen Goddess quest
Brothel Madame's quests (about 5)
The upcoming Trudy quest
There's also the Dullahan Mailbox, but that's more a reward of being her girlfriend.
That's all I can think of, but I'm fairly sure you'll be satisfied by the amount of 'side stories' this game also offers.
Trudy have any expected date?

• Thinking Face

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a guide somewhere of all things to do in this game? I know there is new stuff that has been added recently that i haven't done yet, but i'm unsure of what they are. Like for instance there is supposedly a beauty pageant? I know at one point a long time ago someone had this guide they kept up with, but at some point stopped doing it.

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Oh yeah speaking of dates, how you guys want to be the next date?
Aside from the obvious Snake Girl, I kinda wanna the Minotaur and the Dragon.
Maybe a Restaurant or Bar Date?

• Red Heart

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Trudy have any expected date?
/shrug

Is there a guide somewhere of all things to do in this game? I know there is new stuff that has been added recently that i haven't done yet, but i'm unsure of what they are. Like for instance there is supposedly a beauty pageant? I know at one point a long time someone had this guide they kept up with, but at some point stopped doing it.
There's a fan made art unlock guide, but besides that the Wiki (the former guide) hasn't been updated in ages. To get to the beauty pageant, travel to the Demon King Realm zone and look in the South East of the map. You'll find it on a tile with buildings on it (not in the background, actually on the square itself)

Oh yeah speaking of dates, how you guys want to be the next date?
Aside from the obvious Snake Girl, I kinda wanna the Minotaur and the Dragon.
Maybe a Restaurant or Bar Date?
GFXP with the Brigand, the excuse being she needs us to help her sneak into town for supplies, where she hires us as a GF or we counter-offer. Her either having us act as her GF or she fills the role herself, having her also wear a disguise (a nice casual outfit), either way we get to go around town and have a good time ^w^
Or maybe visiting her at the Bandit Cove, after we've encountered her enough?
A date with Brothel Madame would be nice, maybe taking Lupa on a walk? :p

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is it just me, or does the 0.3.13.3 windows version have some major lag in it?

I reverted back to 0.3.13.2 version and there's no lag. Best way to see this is when i would use ctrl so scroll through text fast and it would get stuck for a while before the next block of text appears, also when moving on map, the game would get stuck for a second and then it would work again, some sort of loading of assets problem?

:EDIT: Actually, it seems to have to do something with the 0.3.13.3 .jar, not the windows version itself, because when i introduced the latest .jar into the mix the problem came back, but going back to 0.3.13.2 .jar resolves the issue.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: wahnsinn and Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone know where the saves are, and what variables to edit for stats and points?
Depends on the version you're using, but if you're using the windows version, it's the .toa-data folder.

vg5yrbv.png
Mad paint skillz, i know.

Be sure to back up your files before you do edits to them (although the game usually does make that backup folder for you nowadays), although if you look at the structure of the code, it's real easy to understand and replicate it to suit your needs once you know what to do.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: wahnsinn and Twiton

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I am not getting perfect toy achievement. I am getting the game over. But not the achievement. I have three toys equipped. Mouth, ass, cock. I forcefully failed the ass addiction check.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I am not getting perfect toy achievement. I am getting the game over. But not the achievement. I have three toys equipped. Mouth, ass, cock. I forcefully failed the ass addiction check.
Do NOT fail that Anal Addict check. You are meant to do the check AFTER you finish browsing her wares. That's the check for if you're a perfect toy, because it's checking if you're perfectly equipped.

Move over Alis, there's a new hotshot artist on the ToA scene

Last edited:
Reactions: JenusKudo

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
is there a way to see the scene with the text in the gallery? I have a hard time figuring out each one but sometimes I just wanna see the scene with the text

• Hey there

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Depends on the version you're using, but if you're using the windows version, it's the .toa-data folder.

View attachment 1457684

Be sure to back up your files before you do edits to them (although the game usually does make that backup folder for you nowadays), although if you look at the structure of the code, it's real easy to understand and replicate it to suit your needs once you know what to do.
Didn't they change the path to appdata ?

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
is there a way to see the scene with the text in the gallery? I have a hard time figuring out each one but sometimes I just wanna see the scene with the text
You can use Cheat Mode to skip to certain encounters, but if you just want the text you can view this Script File (It's how I get quick references for specific scenes, pretty handy)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes