Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Oh my the decisions in this months poll. I can't decide :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So many :unsure::love:
One thing I like to see more of is more art adjusted to show chastity, like with Puca Cowgirl scene for example, one of my favorite that unfortunately does not change to reflect if you have Hiro caged.

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I
I, too, am curious.

"Brigand date" with the option to take a bath together.
Always down with some good hygiene. After hearing about how some folk in the world never bath in their entire lives, it puts the whole Harpy smelly thing into a different perspective. Brigand should be squeaky clean as she plunders booty.

Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021
Finally generic animations to combat, it feels really weird to have all these generic animations in the game for months and them just not being used in combat. Still annoyed the minotaur oral art isn't used in combat.
So have they finally added some generic combat animations in this one or not yet?, I'll go support them high teir if they did.. if not, then screw it.. back to Karryn's Prison..and wishing it had a Futa mod lol, kind of crazy that Androgyny made the coolest combat system ever and left it devoid of all the art they already literally had ingame... for ages...

Last edited:

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
I already turned this game upside down. Either these scenes are impossible to obtain or they're just extremely hard to find. If anyone knows how to unlock them I'd be grateful.

Hiro 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
i hope we have the dirtiest sex combat phrases with the evoker, imagine the interaction evoker x brigand. It will be so much fun to hunt swollen nuts :ROFLMAO::p
Evoker, having skipped breakfast, finding Brigand

Redhead+MOD has been updated to 3.19.1

View attachment 1737414 View attachment 1737415

Sadly my free time is almost zero so nothing new was added but I thought it was time to get it back in line with the latest version. Take care. :)
Wonderful!

"Brigand date" with the option to take a bath together.
>take bath
>have dinner
>fall asleep cuddling
>wake up back at campsite, with Kylira asking why we're crying

Always down with some good hygiene. After hearing about how some folk in the world never bath in their entire lives, it puts the whole Harpy smelly thing into a different perspective. Brigand should be squeaky clean as she plunders booty.
Wash your Brigand before use or being used.

DULLY DATE! DULLY DATE! DULLY DATE! DULLY DATE!
tbh there's so many good options :cry:
Always a good idea to support the Patreon to vote on these polls!

• Haha
Reactions: Jorja and Evokerr

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
>take bath
>have dinner
>fall asleep cuddling
>wake up back at campsite, with Kylira asking why we're crying

Wash your Brigand before use or being used.
Always. If she doesn't wash herself, I will wash her myself.

Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Evoker is a planned player class. For the time being the Evoker is represented by an NPC in Story Mode, the class isn't available to play yet.

You say this like I wouldn't jump at the chance to clean her cottage so she has a nice place to sleep.
Will you clean mine too? I haven't had a good dom-mommy in awhile now. Drow also needs a good bath.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Will you clean mine too? I haven't had a good dom-mommy in awhile now.
I will not be your dom-mommy, I am too busy trying to help Brigand become one by cleaning the cottage she's squatting in. I lack the capacity, regardless, to be a dom-mommy. Forgive me, I will never be a dom-mommy.

Drow also needs a good bath.
Yeah, her cave is filthy. Needs a good tongue-bath. Plus the place she lives smells like a zoo.

ChloeRawr

Nov 11, 2021
Hello! So I opened the game and I'm not sure why but the longer text keeps scrolling automatically and the combat animations keep flickering similar to the scroll, not sure what's going on or how to fix it. Great game by the way minus this issue.

• Hey there
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes