Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi, I followed your instructions. Downloaded the newest .Jar file, replaced the old one, still getting an Error! message upon launch.
Hmm that's all I got. I also don't really know what problem it could be with "Failed to create a window".
Just that the .jar has to be named "TalesofAndrogyny.jar" and start with the .exe.
I'm out of ideas.
Your best bet would be asking here:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.19.2)

Pronebone Generic.png

Hayo! New weekly?! Why am I surprised? It's every Saturday!

This time around, we have new outfits for Hiro (various nightwear that occurs in certain scenes, which is also where you can unlock these outfits for general use!) - the Nightwear, Gown, and Spider Web outfits. We've also added the first half of the Brothel Madam x Gadgeteer encounter, accessible in the Brothel after you meet the Gadgeteer. There's a second part with more involvement from Hiro that's mostly complete, and we'll be adding that next weekly. We've also added individualized victory messages in battle for each enemy in the game.

Still working through cleanup as well on the side, polishing off the translation support and clearing out some older issues.

Next up is, as mentioned, more Brothel Madam x Gadgeteer, more story mode encounters, and the Wasp Anal art (possibly with some expanded Wasp scenes)!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.19.2)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.19.2)
- - -

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
It seems that there are some problems with the nipples when you get bigger funbags, it might have something to do with the paperdoll system but here's what i found out, i had to edit out some clothes from the MC.png files because i had to be sure what was going on and yeah, it looks really off.
1649609396075.png
I've also seen the "sigil" on the demon king outfit misaligning pretty badly when Hiro is filled to the brim.
1649609698393.png

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The Official Subreddit gets spam bots fairly often, but this one was perfect
View attachment 1749407
I like her hat.
It seems that there are some problems with the nipples when you get bigger funbags, it might have something to do with the paperdoll system but here's what i found out, i had to edit out some clothes from the MC.png files because i had to be sure what was going on and yeah, it looks really off.
View attachment 1750152
I've also seen the "sigil" on the demon king outfit misaligning pretty badly when Hiro is filled to the brim.
View attachment 1750157
Nice nips.

Reactions: Twiton
Nov 3, 2021
I've been following this game for a while and it's so good, the only thing I want is to see it finished, but there's still lots to go before the "1.0"
Either way crazy that's been in development for 5+ years and it's not because of lack of pace or content, a good amount of the weekly updates comes with brad new content, not just bug fixes or re-balancing; actual new features, options, content, story. It's great!

Reactions: HikkiG and Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes