Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Sorry if this has already been asked before, but does anyone know if more dom content is being planned? like with ettins etc. I really like this game, but it's pretty hard to be a dom.. I realize the idea of the game already edges way more towards sub, I mean you're essentially a femboy, but there's enough dom content to make it seem like there's supposed to be more choice. And there are some encounters where you have high stats and should be able to dom them, but there's either no option to dom them, or the game trolls you and you end up subbing anyways... which is frustrating. The game's not done obviously, but I'm hoping some of this will be resolved and more dom stuff will come :(

BTW, veering off my question, an interesting mod for this game could change the dialogue and writing such that the femboy isn't actually you, but is your girlfriend, slave, bitch, w/e you want to call them, and is doing the fighting for you and taking the d's when they lose. That would make the game a lot easier to 'swallow' for people who'd rather not fap from the pov that they're being fucked by a giant cock or a lil gobbo pecker. I guess it's sorta NTR-ee, but ah well. Hm, although, you'd want to keep the player pov during the scenes where you do the fucking... can't really do that with some of the artwork. Anyways, great game though! :)
We can hope for more topping content and dom content, I think the Goblin Date had a good one where you top her.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Sorry if this has already been asked before
Any dom content added to this will be so slow you will die of old age before there is a decent base. No one has made that mod, and unless you make it, no one will. Because its much easier to just go play a game actually made for people who like being doms, rather than come into a game about being a sub and try to change 99.99% of the content to be the opposite.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Yeah, I meant topping too hehe. I didn't know if maybe some people around here had access to the dev's plans or goals or w/e.
Yep, if you're a Patron you get updates on their plans as well as the ability to vote in contet + feature polls. Here's from the most recent one, showing that more topping content is in the pipework if it's voted on
1649868292760.png

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
can someone help i cant find where to go to fix this problem
Don't extract the jar. Don't run with a systemwide install of Java. Do go to the first post and download the win64 version and follow the instructions to replace the TalesOfAndrogyny.jar file with the most recent.

Edit: Damn, a ninja mushroom! I must be getting old and slow. ;p

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is there a way I can rewatch the scenes I unlocked and not just the CGs?
Go to your .jar file, open it up and find the Script folder. Inside there's an encounter file, you can read all the scenes from that.

Reactions: Ammit

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How to get the new 3 outfit?
I just added the lines to my profile.json to unlock them, i had to do some guess work but eventually unlocked them, 2 of them was obvious, gown i had to think outside the box, but it was easy enough to guess though once you understand certain patterns with the code.
1650062199927.png
But i think you can unlock the gown through warlock "i want to be a girl" route and the spiderweb through the spider encounter and becoming her lover route, i'm not sure about the nightwear one, when i saw the weekly update i just knew i had to instantly add the line to my profile to get it because

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes