negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
can you post that .json?
Almost 100% scenes unlocked, most CG's in gallery unlocked, all achievements unlocked in ironman and all outfits unlocked, unzip this badboy in your toa appdata folder.

Or download that .txt and rename it profile.json if you do not trust that zip file.

Or just copy the text from that .txt file and replace the text in your profile.json file with it if you do not want to download it.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
{"text": "From within emerges a rather strage looking, wet phallus. It hums with... desire? Malice? It's hard to say."},
{"text": "She takes off, hovering a few feet off the ground... with her crotch coincidentally level with your head."},
{
"speaker": "Wasp",
"text": "\"Open your mouth wide,\" she says, and once you do, she begans to fly at you at rapid speed!"},

{
"speaker": "Hiro",
"portrait": "PORTRAIT_GRIMACE",
"text": "\"Be stung... or... suck...?\""},
{
"speaker": "Wasp",
"text": "\"Did you nnot hear me? You will suck. Or you will be stung. Now!\""}
What? Christ. While I was looking at the Wasp encounter, I saw some of the scenes were a little abrupt, so I expanded them. This isn't even the only one. I got my wisdom tooth removed, and then a complication, so I couldn't finish the bunch of new scenes I wrote for the new Brothel Madam x Gadgeteer encounter that I added last week.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Right after they finish Terraria. :)

Too bad there is no optional female protagonist, really nice art.
There's a patreon poll option for Pronoun toggle, which will allow you to play as one of the futas. Donate to the Patreon to vote on that option!
I hope Majalis senpai notices me 0////0
Getting noticed by both Maj and Alis is a rare feat, but fingers crossed.

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnamon's Dicks

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
If you want to run the .jar directly for whatever reason you can get the java 17 runtime. The easiest way to get it is to find one of the open JDK installers, it comes bundled with the runtime environment. I've personally installed the one found here:
Make sure to associate .jar with java 17 when the installer asks which parts you want to install. If you do forget that, just run the installer again. After that double clicking the .jar should work without any errors.
The windows version is only 161MB, so it can save you some data if you're on a limited network.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If you want to run the .jar directly for whatever reason you can get the java 17 runtime. The easiest way to get it is to find one of the open JDK installers, it comes bundled with the runtime environment. I've personally installed the one found here:
Make sure to associate .jar with java 17 when the installer asks which parts you want to install. If you do forget that, just run the installer again. After that double clicking the .jar should work without any errors.
The windows version is only 161MB, so it can save you some data if you're on a limited network.
Any technical support questions about doing this, make sure to tag UncleTom123 so that they can address your issues directly. When considering the JDK install and the JAR of the game, this only saves about 20 MB of download.

Or, just download the xWin64 and play immediately - whether or not you have JDK installed.

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Any technical support questions about doing this, make sure to tag UncleTom123 so that they can address your issues directly. When considering the JDK install and the JAR of the game, this only saves about 20 MB of download.

Or, just download the xWin64 and play immediately - whether or not you have JDK installed.
The windows version isn't always up to date, so you end up downloading much more if you want to play the game for the first time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The windows version isn't always up to date, so you end up downloading much more if you want to play the game for the first time.
The windows version isn't up to date because I don't want to upload 5 different version every week. But you only have to download the win version 1 time and then always swap out the JAR file. And Majalis himself updates it so we can be sure it is working and when not that he fixes that version.
There is a reason why so many people every 2 pages asks about the problem with Java, last year in October or so some time like that, something was changed and since then java doesn't work, but I use the same Win build since then and it works fine.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
The windows version isn't up to date because I don't want to upload 5 different version every week. But you only have to download the win version 1 time and then always swap out the JAR file. And Majalis himself updates it so we can be sure it is working and when not that he fixes that version.
There is a reason why so many people every 2 pages asks about the problem with Java, last year in October or so some time like that, something was changed and since then java doesn't work, but I use the same Win build since then and it works fine.
Java works fine. About half a year ago I updated the game so that Java 8 no longer works, because Java 8 was released during the Eisenhower administration, and that's the one a lot of people have installed on their system. But if people want to run the game with their own Java install instead of the packaged one (so they only need to download the .jar) they are taking it upon themselves to understand how that works. Otherwise just run the executable file.

Renaming the .jar so that the executable no longer works exacerbates this problem, and people installing jython because that one post (that I said would cause confusion at the time) confuses them also contributes to it.

We'll probably be updating it to either Java 16 or 17 at some point, since Java 11 (what it's currently on) is long in the tooth, but we will obviously package the game with it when we do.

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes