Petrichor

Aug 2, 2018
would be neat to see the Armor of anal torment become a companion. they would chime in during the fights or maybe add a line of dialog in the encounters after its equipped.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I mean, going by itch.io's build history and the growth of the download packages, 2019 was the content-intense phase. By github commits it was 2018, but I gather that's an inaccurate measure in this project's case. Bøb69 you wanna check the activity stats and get back to me? I'll wait.
Professional Clowns make $36000 a year and yet here you are doing it for free :ROFLMAO:

I don’t need to check anything, when Majalis shut you down again. Wanna quadruple up?:KEK:

Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I mean, going by itch.io's build history and the growth of the download packages, 2019 was the content-intense phase. By github commits it was 2018, but I gather that's an inaccurate measure in this project's case. Bøb69 you wanna check the activity stats and get back to me? I'll wait.
Wow, this guy stood up yet again, when he was already TKO'd in the first round.

A good lesson to learn in life early on is to know when to fold and when to keep trying, apparently that lesson has not been learned by that many people.

• Haha
Reactions: PhazeUFO and Bob69

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
Butt plugs influence whether you see certain scenes, for example to get "bad end" with Gadgeteer you need to have 3 different toys on you (including a buttplug), or having a different scene with werewolf if you wear a tail plug.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
Another thing that I noticed is that the buttplugs pretty much works aesthetically and not actually offering anything beyond the fact that if you keep equiping and unequiping the anal beds your lust increases 1 by 1 each fime you do a cicle. Which is a suuuuuper slow but effective way to triger lust without entering combat lol

But outside of that I havent noticed anything different than they actually do
Buttplugs protect you backdoor in combat, too. If you are overpowered in a grapple or kneeling, the enemy needs to spend 1 turn removing the buttplug, buying you time to slip away.
Plugs - ironically - help you keep a chaste butt and I always have one in my top-only Hiro, for the...extra defense.

Last edited:

Menthols

Jul 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm pretty decent with computers, but what the instructions claim isn't happening for me. So when you open "pst774Pg.py" with Jython, it says once it's done it should create profile.json, it is not creating this file for me. Instead it's creating an entire folder named ".jython_cache" and profile.json is not in there. How do I fix this?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm pretty sure I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm pretty decent with computers, but what the instructions claim isn't happening for me. So when you open "pst774Pg.py" with Jython, it says once it's done it should create profile.json, it is not creating this file for me. Instead it's creating an entire folder named ".jython_cache" and profile.json is not in there. How do I fix this?
Don't do that. Don't do anything with jython. that second set of instructions in op needs to go -- per the developer

Just download the Win64 zip file and play. if you want to then play the weekly updates that Bøb69 posts each weekend - follow the instructions included in that post to update.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It's like masturbating. If you never had sex and only did masturbation you're still a virgin. It's just weird cuz in this case it's a buttplug. Sadly a buttplug is not a person.
I don't think that's how it works. A girl sticking something up her would probably break the hymen.:Kappa:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Once a month with these, eh?

I just cannot understand why people follow that .jar tutorial and not the obvious first one that actually works and you do not have to do anything other than downloading windows version, download the updated .jar and replace the old one with it, use .exe to launch and start spanking?

MFW trying to understand these people and their leaps of logic.
View attachment brainfart.mp4

• Haha
Reactions: daaar
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes