PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Once a month with these, eh?

I just cannot understand why people follow that .jar tutorial and not the obvious first one that actually works and you do not have to do anything other than downloading windows version, download the updated .jar and replace the old one with it, use .exe to launch and start spanking?

MFW trying to understand these people and their leaps of logic.
I wonder why they never just use the search function. Of course, I also wonder why so many people continue to answer these questions.
Well if everything that moves want to stick their dick in any hole you have, it sure makes sense :KEK:
I demand scientific evidence of this claim. Hiro needs more things inside of him.

Reactions: errte13

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I wonder why they never just use the search function. Of course, I also wonder why so many people continue to answer these questions.

I demand scientific evidence of this claim. Hiro needs more things inside of him.
Yeah, it's amazing how they've not figured it out, it would save their time and our nerves.

And i agree, Hiro needs more things inside of him, that's why i want NEED bad happy ending where Hiro becomes a broodmother for Selkie.

Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Anyone know how to get the new wasp scene?
By interacting with her.
I wonder if we will get more outfits tho. Or options for the "looks" of Hiro like the recent adition of nipples. Which tbh Im surprised it wasnt added before. I know there were not outfits that let them being seen but, still....
Having them be reflected in the cg is what I am waiting for.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hymen = virginity is dumb considering the fact that things like exercise can break it.
I would have to agree. I dated a gymnast for a bit that told me that hymen breakage was quite common during their stretches and exercises.
I also worked on a horse ranch for a bit and was told by the female owner that riding a horse can break it, as well.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I would have to agree. I dated a gymnast for a bit that told me that hymen breakage was quite common during their stretches and exercises.
I also worked on a horse ranch for a bit and was told by the female owner that riding a horse can break it, as well.
Of course it is easy to break, but that doesn't change what it actually is.
Try submitting to her in Story Mode
Yeah, this is a thing that confuses people. They forget or don't realize that certain scenes are only in story mode.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.19.5)

Wasp Futa Anal 1.png

Hayo! New weekly! Too many eg?

This time around we've got some great stuff for Harpy lovers - a new Harpy Oral animation, and a new story mode encounter with a peculiar village girl? We've also added the second half of the Brothel Madam x Gadgeteer encounter, which has a lot more involvement with Hiro, and a new informational encounter with a retired adventurer in story mode.

We've also modified the units used in the bestiary and elsewhere to fantasy units!

Next up we've got Mimics/Chests/Lockpicks! And more story mode stuff, most likely.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.19.5)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.19.5)
- - -

Last edited:

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
The Redhead+MOD has been updated to 3.19.5 with the hotfix (thanks Bob69 for the latest version)

Finally! The harpy BJ has been animated and it's awesome!

TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-04-24 09-04-49.jpg TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-04-23 23-40-12.jpg TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-04-23 23-40-13.jpg TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-04-23 23-40-17.jpg

I also made some small tweaks to the new costumes as well as touched up a couple of other things. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
It seems like the newly added second half of the Brothel Madam x Gadgeteer encounter might be bugged because now when I click on most of the buildings in Human town it triggers this scene over and over again and I can no longer use the shops or enter the brothel.

Is anyone else also experiencing this with the latest version?

Edit - After playing around with the .json save file I figured out a temp fix. If you search for "MADAM_GADGETEER" and change the 1 to a 2 it stops the scene from repeating and you can access the shops once again.

Edit - I reuploaded the mod to include the new hotfix for this bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It seems like the newly added second half of the Brothel Madam x Gadgeteer encounter might be bugged because now when I click on most of the buildings in Human town it triggers this scene over and over again and I can no longer use the shops or enter the brothel.

Is anyone else also experiencing this with the latest version?

Edit - After playing around with the .json save file I figured out a temp fix. If you search for "MADAM_GADGETEER" and change the 1 to a 2 it stops the scene from repeating and you can access the shops once again.
You just had to wait 20 mins (when you posted) :ROFLMAO:. Am already uploading the Hotfix version. So yes all people experience that if you started the scene.
Hotfix ETA 6min.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Twiton and Jorja
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes