lovesbinds

Aug 27, 2019
Minor Bug/Placholder?
As of version 0.3.19.2, I noticed on the Main Menu > Options > Favorite Class, the Enchanter class is using the same model as the Warrior.

It's been a while since I chose my favorite class, so I'm not sure if this only applies to the newest update, older updates, or if it's an intentional placeholder.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Minor Bug/Placholder?
As of version 0.3.19.2, I noticed on the Main Menu > Options > Favorite Class, the Enchanter class is using the same model as the Warrior.

It's been a while since I chose my favorite class, so I'm not sure if this only applies to the newest update, older updates, or if it's an intentional placeholder.
If you set your favorite class as Enchanter, it will actually display your current outfit instead.

Elianier

Apr 25, 2020
What's the fucking point of magic if enemy just spam attacks while I'm wasting turns to get into stance to deal like 30% of enemy damage?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
What's the fucking point of magic if enemy just spam attacks while I'm wasting turns to get into stance to deal like 30% of enemy damage?
To take advantage of when the enemy is blocking, trying to parry, is exhausted or is knocked down/incapacitated.
Some spells also deal DOT or can debuff the enemy as well as doing initial damage.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
For one-shotting people. Also, git gud is needed here as certain enemies have patterns that let you blast them while they are busy, like the Ogress.

protodem

Aug 9, 2017
When you finish either the Purest Hero or Number Won Hero achievements on Ironman Mode
I know what you mean. I sorta got turned off to the game after these two achievements. The perks didn't even feel worth it, just did it for the full completion. I come to check the thread now and again for the art, but it sort of made me not want to play this game ever again.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So, apparently you can fail main quest in story mode. Why would you design such thing?
Yeah, there's game overs in Story Mode, why would that be a bad thing?
Or are you talking about the Time mechanic? You can always complete the first zone regardless of time passed, you can get a gold boost from the brothel.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Sorry if this has already been asked before, but does anyone know if more dom content is being planned? like with ettins etc. I really like this game, but it's pretty hard to be a dom.. I realize the idea of the game already edges way more towards sub, I mean you're essentially a femboy, but there's enough dom content to make it seem like there's supposed to be more choice. And there are some encounters where you have high stats and should be able to dom them, but there's either no option to dom them, or the game trolls you and you end up subbing anyways... which is frustrating. The game's not done obviously, but I'm hoping some of this will be resolved and more dom stuff will come :(

BTW, veering off my question, an interesting mod for this game could change the dialogue and writing such that the femboy isn't actually you, but is your girlfriend, slave, bitch, w/e you want to call them, and is doing the fighting for you and taking the d's when they lose. That would make the game a lot easier to 'swallow' for people who'd rather not fap from the pov that they're being fucked by a giant cock or a lil gobbo pecker. I guess it's sorta NTR-ee, but ah well. Hm, although, you'd want to keep the player pov during the scenes where you do the fucking... can't really do that with some of the artwork. Anyways, great game though! :)

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes