PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I will not be your dom-mommy, I am too busy trying to help Brigand become one by cleaning the cottage she's squatting in. I lack the capacity, regardless, to be a dom-mommy. Forgive me, I will never be a dom-mommy.

Yeah, her cave is filthy. Needs a good tongue-bath. Plus the place she lives smells like a zoo.
For shame. Those are hard to come by.
of course, how else can I ensure that I get more Dully?
Hack the poll and change all of the answers to her?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Does anyone know if the tiles on the map reset? Does it always stay as "Nothing Here" after i step on it?

Also, if it doesn't reset, does that mean that if i explore the entire map there won't be new encounters anymore?

I tried using the search function on the thread to see if anyone has asked it before, but can't find an answer :HideThePain:

• Hey there

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone know if the tiles on the map reset? Does it always stay as "Nothing Here" after i step on it?

Also, if it doesn't reset, does that mean that if i explore the entire map there won't be new encounters anymore?

I tried using the search function on the thread to see if anyone has asked it before, but can't find an answer :HideThePain:
Yes, the tiles will be renewed in some ingame days. I can't remember how many days but someone else can answer that to you, maybe Twiton knows?

Reactions: Twiton and FunkyD

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hello! So I opened the game and I'm not sure why but the longer text keeps scrolling automatically
Click the Auto option in the text encounters to turn this off, also check options regarding automatic scrolling.

of course, how else can I ensure that I get more Dully?

They do indeed refresh, it takes several in-game days.

Yes, the tiles will be renewed in some ingame days. I can't remember how many days but someone else can answer that to you, maybe Twiton knows?
Several, so like 3-4.

Mystery box
The last Mystery Box was the Dullahan Head item, so expect a fan service feature ^w^

Found a fellow Orc enjoyer

View attachment 1743461
I love this animator! They've put great effort into making authentic models, just like PeterRaynor ^w^

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Hello, I would like to ask if someone is working on the Spanish translation, since I think I saw last month that the developers had released a tutorial on how to translate the game. In summary:
Is there someone working on the translation?

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hello, I would like to ask if someone is working on the Spanish translation, since I think I saw last month that the developers had released a tutorial on how to translate the game. In summary:
Is there someone working on the translation?
Two users have voiced interest in a Spanish Translation effort
I re-downloaded it because I hadn't played it for a few months and I got lazy reading all the changes, is there really support for translations now?
I would like to work with a spanish translation, but I only know that most of the text is in encounters.json, I have no idea how to translate java games XD
Perfect, I'll wait for that guide to test or at least translate something from the game into Spanish.
Thanks for your answer
Twiton
The guide has been posted, for those interested!
Here's a guide for creating translation packs that will be compatible with ToA for anyone who wants to create their own translations. The game now supports arbitrary character sets, asset replacement, and full text replacement, including a system for fully grammatical translations with dynamic text.
We may at some point distribute official translation packs as well.
If you're working on a translation, feel free to shout it out here. If you've got any questions about translations, including requests, feel free to ask here or send us a message here as well!

I have also received word that Maj specified that if anyone is working on a translation, you should tell him. I'm pretty sure he'll share those when they're finished, to help them get exposure on the official platforms.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Two users have voiced interest in a Spanish Translation effort

The guide has been posted, for those interested!

I have also received word that Maj specified that if anyone is working on a translation, you should tell him. I'm pretty sure he'll share those when they're finished, to help them get exposure on the official platforms.
I don't understand ... could you ... speak my language? ;)
Men_At_Work_-_Down_Under_Official_Video.gif

AtlisH27

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with trying to launch the Windows 64 variant? Keep getting a Error! message, stating it couldn't create a window. Never had this problem with the previous updates. I'm running, at least trying to anyway, the Ver.0.3.19.1. Any help would be nice, thank you.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Do you have some sort of keyword-based beeper alert every time someone asks that?
Haha, no but I have the thread on watch so I read most of the replies. And when that questions comes up I just do in-thread search for "Try this". There I will find a post that links to the one I linked above you :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes