dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
they really need to have red hair more sex animation instead doing dialogue about what they doing. more sex animation for in pink dress

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
A question, how far has Story Mode gotten in comparison to Adventure Mode? Personally I want to play story because I do enjoy storytelling, but wanted to ask how far along it is.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
A question, how far has Story Mode gotten in comparison to Adventure Mode? Personally I want to play story because I do enjoy storytelling, but wanted to ask how far along it is.
They've added some new content to it, but the majority is still in adventure mode.

Reactions: PinkNova

Kharnus

Dec 16, 2017
Can someone point me in the direction of those enchantments for plugs? I've looked around all the shops and messed with the warlock menus but can't find anything to get them. Just the vanilla plugs.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Can someone point me in the direction of those enchantments for plugs? I've looked around all the shops and messed with the warlock menus but can't find anything to get them. Just the vanilla plugs.
Because someone else hasn't answered this yet (atleast to my knowledge) on this thread, you can upgrade plugs at the blacksmith in silajam (the first town), or at the shop found in town of monsters (second town), you can also upgrade your weapons and armor there for soul crystals / magic points, 5SC/MP per upgrade so better stock up.

When you're inside the shop, look for the upper right corner, there's 4 buttons labeled "buy mode", "sell mode", "upgrade" and "steal", one of those does the thing you want to do at this point.

Reactions: 6324

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't think it is a perk that you can lvl yourself.
Just do the Town Square event multiple times and you get the perk.

Reactions: death angel

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Who is the girl on your profile picture?
Based on Google Images (Search by image), it appears her name is "Anastasia Khamraeva".

-------

Majalis said:
Along those lines, we're currently also making modifications to the asset loading system that should improve load times, particularly for heavy things like animations and the VFX. We'll probably also be working on low memory options (VFX off, for instance) for Android.
Majalis (ToA)
So, in reference to the above quote, will the Desktop versions of the game also have the option to turn VFX off? Or will that just be limited to the Android version of the game?

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
Can someone upload the 64-bit windows version of the game to gofile? I can't use the links that are already there.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I like to imagine it like a bakery, the answers are like pastries, they're here, on display, behind a glass, in full view of everyone, you can even see it from outside the bakery and even probably from across the street, and yet they still ask if they have it.
It's not a bakery thing. The amount of people that head to my local grocery store just to ask where the onions are at, despite having a huge table, or where certain apples are, without bothering the check the table
Jython doesn't work with windows 11? Or am I missing something?
Zoinks! :WutFace:

Reactions: UndeadEve
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes