negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
+ "Hey can we have some Urka today?"
- "No, we have Urka at home"
*The Urka at home*:
1282786204310.jpg
:EDIT: As an old school Drunken Peasants fan, the name of the voice actor for Faelin made me laugh.

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
+ "Hey can we have some Urka today?"
- "No, we have Urka at home"
*The Urka at home*:
oh, you found it, i was looking for it after...doing some research on it the first time i saw it and couldn't find it again, thanks.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017

Here's a guide for creating translation packs that will be compatible with ToA for anyone who wants to create their own translations. The game now supports arbitrary character sets, asset replacement, and full text replacement, including a system for fully grammatical translations with dynamic text.
We may at some point distribute official translation packs as well.
If you're working on a translation, feel free to shout it out here. If you've got any questions about translations, including requests, feel free to ask here or send us a message here as well!

Hey, I'm trying to use this translation/editor guide for the text in the game, but i can't find the "translation directory". Does anyone know where I can find it?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
whaaat, put in the code myself too? Damn, I thought it was just already there and you could just edit the stuff already placed in it lol
I have no clue what you're talking about.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
it quoted the wrong line, i meant to reply to this
Yeah, it was stated "few" pages back that majalis are not themselves going to translate the game, dunno if there's ever going to be official translations so whatever translation packs there will be for the foreseeable future, they're going to be fan made.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Thi
Ignore the part about "steps to play using the .jar file", it has nothing to do to actually get the game working, it has been reported to OP multimillion times but dunno why it's not completely stricken from the install section.
This is the one thing I can understand. It does screw people up. However, right under it says the easiest and simplest way to play the game.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Thi

This is the one thing I can understand. It does screw people up. However, right under it says the easiest and simplest way to play the game.
Yeah, i guess people just are blindly led by the hand by that "guide" because it says how to play, no alarms blaring in the head about it at all and when it doesn't work they just come here to bitch and moan how the guide is broken, not even bothering to look at what would OBVIOUSLY fix all their problems, let alone using the search and save everyone elses and especially their time.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, i guess people just are blindly led by the hand by that "guide" because it says how to play, no alarms blaring in the head about it at all and when it doesn't work they just come here to bitch and moan how the guide is broken, not even bothering to look at what would OBVIOUSLY fix all their problems, let alone using the search and save everyone elses and especially their time.
I will say that this game did teach me how to run and update other games. I guess I should thank all of the folk that can't use the search function.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I will say that this game did teach me how to run and update other games. I guess I should thank all of the folk that can't use the search function.
Yeah, tbh i was clueless too first time i decided to play this game, but instead of asking any questions, i did the unthinkable and did some research into it first, i experimented, lo and behold i managed to get it working, the next thing was to understand the combat which almost threw me of first, but then i did the big think, analyzed the mechanics and boom, now i'm a coom brain addled acolyte of this game and wish every day that the isekai truck-kun whisked me off this miserable prison planet and i would wake up in Ironia.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Konpon

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, tbh i was clueless too first time i decided to play this game, but instead of asking any questions, i did the unthinkable and did some research into it first, i experimented, lo and behold i managed to get it working, the next thing was to understand the combat which almost threw me of first, but then i did the big think, analyzed the mechanics and boom, now i'm a coom brain addled acolyte of this game and wish every day that the isekai truck-kun whisked me off this miserable prison planet and i would wake up in Ironia.
Yeah, I actually read the instructions, then learned from trial and error. Same with the java error, I read the thread and solved it.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes