Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
oh, you found it, i was looking for it after...doing some research on it the first time i saw it and couldn't find it again, thanks.
I'm more of a futa on male/femboy guy but since the amount of content is so limited I tend to lurk around in other futa related areas as well.
Especially erotic stories. Some people have really strong pen. Even better than a video. Shame some good content is behind smashwords/Amazon paywall and you have to buy the book.

Reactions: UndeadEve

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
I have played this game from time to time, and always have one issue that bugs me every fecking playthruough) Somehow I can't complete Brothel madame quests. when She tells me to investigate if wereslut have canine phallus, and you have to get "close" with the beast, or let Trudy do this. I tried both, main char and Trudy, and result is the same, whe she tells me to keep investigating). Or maybe I can somehow reset the map so weresluts will appear in the first area again? Aside from that the experience of the game is awesome.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I have played this game from time to time, and always have one issue that bugs me every fecking playthruough) Somehow I can't complete Brothel madame quests. when She tells me to investigate if wereslut have canine phallus, and you have to get "close" with the beast, or let Trudy do this. I tried both, main char and Trudy, and result is the same, whe she tells me to keep investigating). Or maybe I can somehow reset the map so weresluts will appear in the first area again? Aside from that the experience of the game is awesome.
1: Madame will send you to investigate
2: Go to town of monsters
3: Go to manor and read the tome and diary (honestly, can't remember which one it was at this moment, doesn't matter, you'll read the necessary one either way) there
4: It's also good at this point to get to know what werewolf peepee looks like, either get to know one personally or through Trudy
5: Return to Madame
6: Find a werewolf and repeat part 4, since you get the "antidote" this way.
7: Return to Madame
8: Speak to Madame about the aftermath
9: Madame will also give you a new quest about investigating the brothel
10: Take the "explore" option in brothel
11: Interrogate werewolf
12: Investigate doors (you only need to take pick the white one, others are just filler)
13: Return to Madame
14: Whole questline complete.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I always get the order mixed up because I skip the dialogue, theres also different types of wolf encounters, but only a certain type procs the quest

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
1: Madame will send you to investigate
2: Go to town of monsters
3: Go to manor and read the tome and diary (honestly, can't remember which one it was at this moment, doesn't matter, you'll read the necessary one either way) there
4: It's also good at this point to get to know what werewolf peepee looks like, either get to know one personally or through Trudy
5: Return to Madame
6: Find a werewolf and repeat part 4, since you get the "antidote" this way.
7: Return to Madame
8: Speak to Madame about the aftermath
9: Madame will also give you a new quest about investigating the brothel
10: Take the "explore" option in brothel
11: Interrogate werewolf
12: Investigate doors (you only need to take pick the white one, others are just filler)
13: Return to Madame
14: Whole questline complete.
Thanks for detailed answer) will try it!

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Someone thanked negroidprime :eek: thats a first :ROFLMAO:
I'm "pretty" sure that there's been other times, i've made detailed guides about save editing, given out 100% profiles etc. in the past, but i can understand that it comes out as weird to see me being thanked since i'm mostly being an ass here :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I'm "pretty" sure that there's been other times, i've made detailed guides about save editing, given out 100% profiles etc. in the past, but i can understand that it comes out as weird to see me being thanked since i'm mostly being an ass here :LOL:
It's a booty job, but someone has to do it.

Aug 20, 2020

Here's a guide for creating translation packs that will be compatible with ToA for anyone who wants to create their own translations. The game now supports arbitrary character sets, asset replacement, and full text replacement, including a system for fully grammatical translations with dynamic text.
We may at some point distribute official translation packs as well.
If you're working on a translation, feel free to shout it out here. If you've got any questions about translations, including requests, feel free to ask here or send us a message here as well!

Good evening!
could someone tell me how I can use accents in the translation of "strings.properties" I am trying to translate to pt_BR and in this file I can't use accents only in the part of the initial menu in the rest I had to remove everything. could someone help?
and sorry for my English,

Reactions: Konpon

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Good evening!
could someone tell me how I can use accents in the translation of "strings.properties" I am trying to translate to pt_BR and in this file I can't use accents only in the part of the initial menu in the rest I had to remove everything. could someone help?
and sorry for my English,
Heya, as part of the translation pack, you'll have to replace the various font files (.ttfs and .fnt and the associated .pngs) with ones that contain the necessary characters.

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes