Braz

Nov 23, 2018
I'm sorry for being a complete noob but how do I play the java version I followed the tutorial but no matter how much I try there's no profile.json appearing, I only see .jython_cache

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I'm sorry for being a complete noob but how do I play the java version I followed the tutorial but no matter how much I try there's no profile.json appearing, I only see .jython_cache
Ignore that part in the installation guide found in OP completely, it has nothing to do with playing the game or how to get it to work.

1659261789955.png

Reactions: Braz and Bob69

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question: since I have too high perception, skills and every perk, I cannot be molested by Mimic anymore. Is there a way to enjoy once more her scene or must I edit the .json?
thank you

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How much is actually added in each weekly update?
Well check out the changelogs?
Its usually new art (how many depents on if its a whole new piece like the Dryad, or just some layering changes) or new animations. And a new scene with variations. And sometimes new music.
Sorry for the dumb question: since I have too high perception, skills and every perk, I cannot be molested by Mimic anymore. Is there a way to enjoy once more her scene or must I edit the .json?
thank you
If there is no "check" window where you can fail on purpose you have to edit.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
thank you
If you have 4 or more in the scout indicator (the eye in hud when on the map screen), you will avoid mimics.

You either have too much perception or you've taken the surveyor perk enough times to make it go that above 4, you can edit the savefile and remove enough points from your perception or remove the perk points from the surveyor, just ctrl+f them and you'll find the things you need to edit, be sure to always make a backup (even though the game does make ones too if you goof up) before making changes.

PS: You can also use the cheat mode found in options and then use the encounter menu to trigger a mimic encounter.

Reactions: Lebrix and Bob69

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017

View attachment 1956048

Hayo, new weekly!

This time it's all things Dryad! She's got a newly expanded encounter, with new scenes, new art, and in an expanded range! We've also got most of the encounter viewer working as an editor, meaning it'll be faster, easier, and less error prone to add new content to the game. Our programmer contractor Dern has done a tremendous job on this, and we're hoping it'll be a useful tool for translators and modders as well!

For those in the northern hemisphere, hope your summer has been fun so far despite the heat and the pandemic. We've been struggling to make the best of it, but we've mostly been indoors working on ToA.

Next up we've got the Goblin POV kiss art and more Story Mode, featuring Winnie the Angel!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]

Damn the new art is nutty.

I just wish it also came with a Chastity Cage variant...

Reactions: Olakin and Bob69

snailman1999

Feb 27, 2020

View attachment 1956048

Hayo, new weekly!

This time it's all things Dryad! She's got a newly expanded encounter, with new scenes, new art, and in an expanded range! We've also got most of the encounter viewer working as an editor, meaning it'll be faster, easier, and less error prone to add new content to the game. Our programmer contractor Dern has done a tremendous job on this, and we're hoping it'll be a useful tool for translators and modders as well!

For those in the northern hemisphere, hope your summer has been fun so far despite the heat and the pandemic. We've been struggling to make the best of it, but we've mostly been indoors working on ToA.

Next up we've got the Goblin POV kiss art and more Story Mode, featuring Winnie the Angel!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]

Android [.apk]

is there a normal windows version of this update as i can't get the .Jar or .APK to work at all
the .Jar just doesn't work and the APK refuses to install

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
is there a normal windows version of this update as i can't get the .Jar or .APK to work at all
I update the win version with every monthly build, that would be tomorrow. You only need it once and then switch out the jar.

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Damn the new art is nutty.

I just wish it also came with a Chastity Cage variant...
Chastity cage lovers rise up

Fr though, Majalis usually adds in chastity variants in future art updates. I absolutely love seeing the player's chastity cage reflected in the art and dialogue, so always fun whenever it pops up in a weekly.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cream♡Pie

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Chastity cage lovers rise up

Fr though, Majalis usually adds in chastity variants in future art updates. I absolutely love seeing the player's chastity cage reflected in the art and dialogue, so always fun whenever it pops up in a weekly.
All responsibility to dick the denizens of the land are stripped if you can't use your own, amirite?

Reactions: Olakin

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
I don't get it. After downloading i get a file, i extract it. But don't get any kind of file that allows me to start the game. No .exe, no .json or whatever. Just nothing

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes