JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
Bøb69's our lord and saviour, #17,787 is the latest but since it's saturday, if your blue balls can hold on for a few hours more, there's going to be a new update today.
today? and not in like 25+hours? I'm kinda new but had impression updates come first of every month. that's not right? its last saturday of every month or?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
today? and not in like 25+hours? I'm kinda new but had impression updates come first of every month. that's not right? its last saturday of every month or?
Every Saturday for the weekly, every first of a month for the monthly. (if the 2 version are 1 day apart from each other I wait the day)
Weekly only .jar and .apk.
Monthly all 5 new versions.

Reactions: JoeLigma98

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Dryad Standing.jpg

Hayo, new weekly!

This time it's all things Dryad! She's got a newly expanded encounter, with new scenes, new art, and in an expanded range! We've also got most of the encounter viewer working as an editor, meaning it'll be faster, easier, and less error prone to add new content to the game. Our programmer contractor Dern has done a tremendous job on this, and we're hoping it'll be a useful tool for translators and modders as well!

For those in the northern hemisphere, hope your summer has been fun so far despite the heat and the pandemic. We've been struggling to make the best of it, but we've mostly been indoors working on ToA.

Next up we've got the Goblin POV kiss art and more Story Mode, featuring Winnie the Angel!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 1956048

Hayo, new weekly!

This time it's all things Dryad! She's got a newly expanded encounter, with new scenes, new art, and in an expanded range! We've also got most of the encounter viewer working as an editor, meaning it'll be faster, easier, and less error prone to add new content to the game. Our programmer contractor Dern has done a tremendous job on this, and we're hoping it'll be a useful tool for translators and modders as well!

For those in the northern hemisphere, hope your summer has been fun so far despite the heat and the pandemic. We've been struggling to make the best of it, but we've mostly been indoors working on ToA.

Next up we've got the Goblin POV kiss art and more Story Mode, featuring Winnie the Angel!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - MixDrop - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Note: No new Android yet.

Ouch a literal morning wood. :LOL: :LOL:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

View attachment 1956048

Hayo, new weekly!

Java [.jar]

Android [.apk]

Does she have a Band-Aid on her head? Also, Hiro has some big balls. :illuminati:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
You know.
Hiro sure have big balls...let's make someone taste them :p.
Also,miss opportunity to make Hiro licking the Dryad Abs(we need abs love in this game)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Next up we've got the Goblin POV kiss art
1282786204310.jpg
Also, look at Hiro giving a new meaning to "polishing wood".
I'm not brave enough to venture into these waters and give my computer the virtual equivalent of cancaids, but i'd really like to know what's in there, i mean it's possibly just what i described so i'm not that interested, especially since the 3.22.5 version was already posted a week before that one and literally the next post is the newest weekly.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes