JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
Possibly a corruption mechanic
tbh i've still no clue what you mean by corruption mechanic. maybe cuz i don't play these types of games much i guess or cuz english isnt my native language. either way, what exactly did you mean by corruption mechanic if i may ask? akRqp1Qk_700w_0.jpg

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Also what is Jester Kiss Hell? :unsure: Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Probably something like this, with Hiro being awarded a kiss but it's nothing but a long line of gags that tease him to no end.

tbh i've still no clue what you mean by corruption mechanic. maybe cuz i don't play these types of games much i guess or cuz english isnt my native language. either way, what exactly did you mean by corruption mechanic if i may ask? View attachment 1961800
Basically like the Purity system, but the more it builds up the more towards the 'dark' side Hiro gets.

YO, THE DK CREW NAME IS CANON

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, love the implications of just 'Milk Cow'
1659475040799.png

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021
I'm tired of people desperately attempting to associate real world groups with fantasy creatures that have no real-world counterpart. It's fine for fantasy to be fantasy, to not contain things that do exist in our world. The Dark Knight doesn't need to support Joe Biden, The town doesn't need a Planned Parenthood clinic, the innkeeper doesn't need to be selling his get-rich-quick scheme on Tiktok, and social theories like gender or transgenderism don't even need to exist (they'd be unrecognizable even if they did, if conceived in a world with healthy and common hermaphrodites and various sentient species). It can just be a fantasy world where fantasy perfect hermaphrodites exist and fuck you in the ass, and that's plenty.
Who? Wha? I---- wtf! Just pop in when the new monthly update comes around to avoid the shitshow. Mods need to put this thread in a "reaction emoji only" mode.

• Angry
Reactions: Vlive

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Probably something like this, with Hiro being awarded a kiss but it's nothing but a long line of gags that tease him to no end.

Basically like the Purity system, but the more it builds up the more towards the 'dark' side Hiro gets.

YO, THE DK CREW NAME IS CANON

Also, love the implications of just 'Milk Cow'
View attachment 1961872
I'd replace Dark Knight with Gobbo so we can have a Tiny.

Destiny_Echols

Oct 3, 2017
Huh, dunno what that error is about, it's not what i was expecting.
Also, nice name for a windows user.
Got the PC from a friend who gave me a fresh install it's an inside joke between us, but thank you all the same. So I'm guessing that you've got no clue on a fix for said issue.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Got the PC from a friend who gave me a fresh install it's an inside joke between us, but thank you all the same. So I'm guessing that you've got no clue on a fix for said issue.
The error message itself says nothing which we can glean from. It does say an error report file was created in your save data folder that has the full details of the error (error-20220803-032859.txt) -- attaching that would be helpful in helping us help you. If no one is able to help, you can post it to

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020

View attachment 1956048

Hayo, new weekly!

This time it's all things Dryad! She's got a newly expanded encounter, with new scenes, new art, and in an expanded range! We've also got most of the encounter viewer working as an editor, meaning it'll be faster, easier, and less error prone to add new content to the game. Our programmer contractor Dern has done a tremendous job on this, and we're hoping it'll be a useful tool for translators and modders as well!

For those in the northern hemisphere, hope your summer has been fun so far despite the heat and the pandemic. We've been struggling to make the best of it, but we've mostly been indoors working on ToA.

Next up we've got the Goblin POV kiss art and more Story Mode, featuring Winnie the Angel!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Hmm... the new Dryad scene is locked behind the stats check CHA < 2. Most players wouldn't normally start with such low stats unless they do it on purpose. I would suggest that the devs allow the player to purposefully fail this stats check. Same goes for the Mimic encounter, btw.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Hmm... the new Dryad scene is locked behind the stats check CHA < 2. Most players wouldn't normally start with such low stats unless they do it on purpose. I would suggest that the devs allow the player to purposefully fail this stats check. Same goes for the Mimic encounter, btw.
Can't you choose to fail it? You usually can.

• Thinking Face

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
It would have to be coded differently, since the charisma check is on the button and there's no charisma check prompt that comes after picking the insult option.
Mimics should also have a "centaur style" encounter, where that can fail due to low stealth, this would have to fail due to low scouting.
Dunno how much work that would be, it's honestly up to the devs.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
It would have to be coded differently, since the charisma check is on the button and there's no charisma check prompt that comes after picking the insult option.
Well, yeah. I'd say get rid of that stats check altogether... being a likable charismatic person in general doesn't mean one is incapable of being purposefully rude in a particular instance.

Mimics should also have a "centaur style" encounter, where that can fail due to low stealth, this would have to fail due to low scouting.
Dunno how much work that would be, it's honestly up to the devs.
Nope, it's coded like a mini-encounter. But then, some mini-encounters have yes/no options. Perhaps, if the stats are sufficiently high, the player should be presented with a choice like: "You sense something might be amiss with the chest. Do you still want to open it?"

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes