JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
do they alrdy say on patreon which week which of new things is coming? like, if pegging animation is last week or month or next week and such

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
This game has the only cute goblins I've ever seen. Great job, Majalis, great job. If only we could make them all female that would be sooo good.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Even....
Even penises?
I'm getting "Kuribayashi Chris" flashbacks over here, other people of refined culture will know what i'm talking about.
But yeah, it's like with high explosives, there's nothing they cannot solve, even the lack of HE is resolved with more HE, Mister Torque from Borderlands would be proud of me saying that.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
DigitalMan I agree "androgyny" is not the most appropriate word I'd use for this game. If we use Merriam Webster's definition :

the quality or state of being neither specifically feminine or masculine : the combination of feminine and masculine characteristics : the quality or state of being
Androgyny would be someone where at first glance, you can't confidently tell if he's a man or she's a woman, possessing enough features of either sex to qualify either of them. In ToA, femininity traits are far more dominant than masculine features. If anyone willing to correct me, we have only 2 male characters, the you only see if you disable futanari off : the innkeeper and the ogre I believe. You can occasionally see some men in certain art, I think Hiro got gangbanged by men, and Kyliria get fucked in the brothel. Otherwise, every characters are always feminine, and most of those can have 1 or 2 masculine attribute (I think it's always both) : cock and balls. You don't see like facial hair, hairy arms, squarish face, jaws, broad shoulders and other masculine traits.

Personally, I'm playing ToA because it has traps, and I want to see traps fucked silly. I'd rather have men fuck the traps, but I'm fine with futanari too. I don't care much of the title of the game, I much prefer Majalis to continue working on the game than being bothered about the title.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure you have to go on a date with Selkie in the town of monsters to get some smooches.
then I'm f*
I don't know why or what I'm missing but I can't find her
I already teached a bunch of goblin hordes the meaning of friendship but I could never find selkie. As far as I know teaching the friendship to a horde is the only requirement for her to spawn, unless when I first got her on my old corrupt save I did something else before I could fing her

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
then I'm f*
I don't know why or what I'm missing but I can't find her
I already teached a bunch of goblin hordes the meaning of friendship but I could never find selkie. As far as I know teaching the friendship to a horde is the only requirement for her to spawn, unless when I first got her on my old corrupt save I did something else before I could fing her
Look for "Female goblin" encounter in the map, there's 3 different encounters that contain goblins, male goblin, female goblin and the goblin horde.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Look for "Female goblin" encounter in the map, there's 3 different encounters that contain goblins, male goblin, female goblin and the goblin horde.
Got the scenes, I forgot that I had to let hiro get egged by selkie and then have a harpy fertilize it, now the encounters with her are all about casual or baby making sex unlocking the date with her at monsters :V
thx for the help

maybe you can give me a hand with the few missing scenes I'm trying to get but I have no idea how to unlock

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They're also ignoring the fact that M-W has literally 3 distinct definitions.
You cited a dictionary definition, then... ignored and it gave your own definition. Nowhere in the definition you cited says anything about WHICH features are in the mix or their relative abundance. The bearded lady of circus fame is androgynous, and they have one masculine feature.
And in doing that they showed a textbook example of cherry picking. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

View attachment 1969184

Hayo, new weekly!

This time, we've got the new Goblin Kiss POV art, as well as some new music tracks, and we're still building out the encounter graph editor that has already proved useful while working on Winnie the Angel stuff, which'll be making it into the game next weekly, along with the Dryad animation. We've got a bunch of fun stuff lined up for this month, and we hope we can get to it all.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Fryish kek.gif

• Love
Reactions: RandomOrc and Bob69

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
You cited a dictionary definition, then... ignored and it gave your own definition
Uh, I have not? I have paraphrased " the quality or state of being neither specifically feminine or masculine ". In the example you gaven the bearded lady, to me she has a head of a man on a body of a woman, I clearly can't tell if she's a woman or a man. Like I said, in first glance, I am not able to confidently tell the sex of an androgyny. Are you saying my paraphrasing is wrong?

Nowhere in the definition you cited says anything about WHICH features are in the mix or their relative abundance
I have not imposed any features though? Or even how many features can one have to be considered androgyny. I only remarked in ToA, you make use of only 2 male features in your characters (Hiro, Trudy, Dark Knight, Alma ..........) : the cock and the balls. I'm pointing out the lack of diversity of male features. Every characters you made predominantly use feminine features, big ass, wide hips, roundish face, no hair such as facial hair or hair on arms and so on.

But like I said I'm satisfied with the state of the game, it's not my intention to offend if you feel so.

MMantra

Dec 16, 2020
Does anyone have a save with all of or most of the CGs unlocked? Getting into this game and I kind of want to see all of the art. Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes