Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I did. The first link which tells about finding .exe file did not help. The second link looks like jumping through a shit ton of hoops to launch a single game.
Download the last full install for your OS, than replace the .jar file with the most recent version.

This means that you need to DL and extract the Win x64 (v0.3.23.0) package (or Linux/Mac package), THEN get the Java version and replace the .jar file in the folder where you've extracted the files in the previous step.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I did. The first link which tells about finding .exe file did not help. The second link looks like jumping through a shit ton of hoops to launch a single game.
The first link tells you everything.
  1. Download the appropriate ZIP file from the First Page. Options are Windows 64-bit(Win64), Mac, and Linux.
    -- in your case, you download the Win64 link - this gets you the current major monthly build
  2. Extract the ZIP file to your preferred target installation folder
  3. Navigate to and run TalesOfAndrogyny.exe on Windows
If you want to then install the currently weekly update - which is only either a JAR or an APK - then you continue on...
Simply download it and backup and overwrite your current install's TalesOfAndrogyny.jar, and the new version should be visible when you launch the game on the title screen.

IMPORTANT NOTE*: Make sure your .jar is named "TalesOfAndrogny.jar", if you download it from the First Page.
It even has a TL;DR option
TLDR: For Windows/Mac/Linux just download the Zip from the front page, extract it and start with the .exe. If the zip has an earlier version number as the Java, download Java too and replace the .jar with the download in the folder with the .exe. This last step you can do every weekly/monthly build. (Make sure your . jar is called "TalesOfAndrogny.jar" (no "))
Done.

Ryeetsa

Oct 2, 2020
About cursed items and their properties.

So, if I am not mistaken there are Tiara of Control, Armor of Anal Torment & Warlocks Cursed Panties.

I was wondering what they all do apart from being a piece of armour that can only be movable after using anti-curse scroll.

Tiara of Control seems to prevent you from using offensive actions and Armour of Anal Torment acts as a chastity cage.

I just got those warlock panties and was wondering what do they do? Increase anal stimulation?
Armor of Anal Torment also has an encounter when you rest/sleep (like the goblin one) in camp similar to alma's after you get portal magic, it basically fucks you randomly

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The terms "androgyny", "androgynous" etc. are derived from Greek "anēr" ("man", genitive "andros") and "gynē" ("woman", genitive "gynaikos"). Those terms may be applied to anything or anyone possessing both "masculine" and "feminine" traits. In this sense, both futanari and femboys may be considered "androgynous".
So many words to be so wrong... The guy you replied to not you obviously lol. Also thinking they could be a decent writer when their rambling flows like a toilet after an encounter with someone who won an eating contest at a Taco Bell...

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Could we just drop the title "argument", like the one above me said, it's just a shitshow of epic proportions.
It's also completely pointless, inane prattle, i'd rather see the thread drown in a deluge of people asking about 100% saves, profiles, JNI errors, jython or whatever else there is, that's how useless it is to have an apoplectic shitfit over it and look who is saying that.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Download the last full install for your OS, than replace the .jar file with the most recent version.

This means that you need to DL and extract the Win x64 (v0.3.23.0) package (or Linux/Mac package), THEN get the Java version and replace the .jar file in the folder where you've extracted the files in the previous step.
The first link tells you everything.
If you want to then install the currently weekly update - which is only either a JAR or an APK - then you continue on...
It even has a TL;DR option

Done.
It worked. Thank you.

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
Armor of Anal Torment also has an encounter when you rest/sleep (like the goblin one) in camp similar to alma's after you get portal magic, it basically fucks you randomly
I see, thanks. So there aren't any other cursed items and those are all the properties there are for those three? no fighting crown, chastity boxers with built in nocturnal dildo and some panties that make bum bum fudging feel better? There anything I'm missing? None of them have actual item descriptions that specify their properties and such. Just few lines of lore at most that sometimes give vague impression of smtn.

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
So... there's no monster girls at all? Did a quick rummage, and seems to exclusively be all boys.
They're almost all gals with schlongs. Like, futa or what have you. There's some gae stuff but it's avoidable afaik.

depends if u think of them as male or female. They look female with tits and normal feminine features and seem to be biological gals but with dicks and such, not like some guy with tits that crossdresses.

since often futa and such in games' lore isn't considered shemale or herm nor male nor female, altho often it leans towards female, it's up to personal view of it. they don't exist irl so we don't know if they got xx or xy chromosomes and futa.

i'm a hetero dude into pegging and so since there's barely any pegging in any game I kinda let futa, dick gals and such slide as actual girls. unlike ts, trap and such. there's some gae and trap in here too but I managed to avoid it.
altho, like in max the elf, one can just pretend traps chars r smol tiddy futas or what not unless there's smtn that spoils it and says it's actual bois.

tl,dr: a lot of futa/futanari/girls with dicks, a little bit of male on female, a little bit of male on male,a little bit of traps and/or trans and crossdressing. so,... mostly futa on trap

Reactions: jollyroger1212

legionking99

Jul 13, 2018
What do you mean boys, or are you just one of "those"?

Literally found in the main menu, how unobservant are you?
I havent played it in a long time, i imagined a pervert screen to be something thats shown throughout the playthrough. someone mentioned unlocking it so i wasnt sure if it was content i havent seen or have.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
did anyone already unlocked the kiss scenes for the female gobblin?
I got all from the male version after defeating him and choosing "gobbo is waiting" but the same doesn't seem to unlock for the female version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
did anyone already unlocked the kiss scenes for the female gobblin?
I got all from the male version after defeating him and choosing "gobbo is waiting" but the same doesn't seem to unlock for the female version
I'm pretty sure you have to go on a date with Selkie in the town of monsters to get some smooches.

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes