schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
Combat sex question:

is there any way to see how close you are to “winning” the “fight”? With ordinary combat you’ve got their health bar, stamina, footing, etc. but with seduction/sex combat all you have is the little status bubble on the opponent for the number of times you’ve satisfied them and their arousal bar.

I tried fighting the death knight this way and after I’d satisfied her 25 times I eventually gave up and just beat her down with ordinary combat. Was I even close to satisfying her? I mean, I like taking it in the butt as much as the next guy, but shesh, that way just seems to take far longer to complete than ordinary combat.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Combat sex question:

is there any way to see how close you are to “winning” the “fight”? With ordinary combat you’ve got their health bar, stamina, footing, etc. but with seduction/sex combat all you have is the little status bubble on the opponent for the number of times you’ve satisfied them and their arousal bar.

I tried fighting the death knight this way and after I’d satisfied her 25 times I eventually gave up and just beat her down with ordinary combat. Was I even close to satisfying her? I mean, I like taking it in the butt as much as the next guy, but shesh, that way just seems to take far longer to complete than ordinary combat.
You can check which enemies can be defeated via satisfaction by checking the outcome tab during the fight (It's on the right side, you have to mouse over it.)

Satisfaction defeats/victories are caused by causing enough climaxes for your enemy while keeping their arousal/lust high. Domination victories for this require you to top them. You can not satisfy: Ettin, Dark Knight, Jester, Dullahan, Slime, Alma/Warlock, Demon King (This one is bugged still, it's meant to be an Oroborous outcome), Winnie and Mermaid. Mermaid does have a defeat condition where she tops you, if you enter the Cowgirl stance.

Sex with enemies that you can't satisfy to defeat them can gain you Lewd Energy, which if stacked high enough can obliterate enemies.

*breathes*

Anyway . . . who likes round bums? I think they're great!
I like 'em soft, I like 'em toned, I like 'em.

Reactions: Pamphlet

Ddop

Apr 18, 2019
Thanks to the person that point out the need to have your drivers up to date that fixed it for me

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Dryad Anal.jpg

Hayo, new weekly!

This time, we've got the new Goblin Kiss POV art, as well as some new music tracks, and we're still building out the encounter graph editor that has already proved useful while working on Winnie the Angel stuff, which'll be making it into the game next weekly, along with the Dryad animation. We've got a bunch of fun stuff lined up for this month, and we hope we can get to it all.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
This Month Upload is Win x64 (v0.3.23.0) or yet to be updated?
No
Wait that was the wrong way around. Lol, my bad :ROFLMAO:
Just replace the old .jar with the new one.

Last edited:

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Oh good, another one of "these"...
View attachment 1966188
Thank you for your opinion.
It's dumb, ignorant and arrogant but you shared it.
The definition of androgynous is someone of indeterminate sex, all the futa characters or whatever you wanna call em are outrageously feminine, the only thing that's not feminine is the cock there, and androgyny doesn't depend on what's in your pants, pals. Hey, I wasn't knocking the game, I personally enjoyed it, but love the game or hate it, androgynous ain't "woman with dick". Nor is it a femboy or tomboy, actually, it's rather "something with ???", though that too is simplifying things. If your first reaction is, "Ah, that's a woman. Oh wait, she's got a dick", or "What a cute girl... Oh, that's a guy?", that's not androgynous, that's just misleading.

Androgyny depends entirely upon one's outer appearance (yes, dicks and pussies are on the outside, but like I was saying, they don't contribute), with some make up and a good face, anyone that's not super curvy or muscular can be androgynous. That's the thing though, all the characters in this game are curvy except for like, the fucking tortoise. I mean, some of them are super muscular too, but they're muscular and curvy, with long hair, feminine faces, and big tits, so they never end up looking actually androgynous either. Even the most "masculine" face option for Hiro has him looking pretty feminine. Now, if he had a beard and a mustache with that curvy ass body of his, which is curvy even on the lowest settings, yeah, that'd be fairly androgynous. However, seeing as that isn't the case, and Hiro has no particularly manly traits to him, I shall reiterate, none of these characters are androgynous, they're all either feminine with a dick or just feminine. Oh, there's a few male characters without Futa+ turned on, I suppose. I like the innkeep, dude's cool, an absolute gigachad in a land full of twinks and futas.

Hmm, well, maybe you took umbrage with how I described traps? I mean, I'm right, but I guess I'll explain. Hey, second guy called me arrogant, I gotta play that role. Anyway, the procedure for almost all artists who draw femboys is to take a female character, remove the titties, remove the pussy, and add a dick. Boom! There's the femboy of your heart's desire! I mean, come on lads. Sure, the character gets called a boy, but if they were a futa with no tits, there'd be no huge change. I mean, outside of the aesthetic. Femboys have a rather specific way of being depicted, a depiction territory, if you will, that the majority of artists absolutely do not step out of. They almost always have a tight fitting and/or frilly shirt of some kind, a skirt, thigh highs, and at least something going on with their hair, a bow or other accessory, or it's tied up in some way. I wonder where I've seen characters that match that description...?

Well, that's that. Glad I took some time out of my day to write this, it's so much fun. Had a bit of tea, wrote this, and it's still nice and hot. I think I'll get some sweet treats to go with this. I should argue on the internet more.

P.S. Hey first guy, you putting "these" in quotes doesn't make any sense. I mean, I get you're referring to me as one of several individuals who voiced similar opinions, your use of the word "these" there itself made sense, but the quotes don't. It's as if you're talking about how someone else referred to us raucous fellows, by the way, patch those fellows to me, if they're anything like me, they'll be great fun. Again, cause of the accusation of my arrogance, I gotta fulfill some expectations, how's my narcissism? Well, anywho, the quotes there were weird and unnecessary. If you wanted to put a word in quotes, you'd have to drop referring to me and my soon to be mates as "these". Here's a sample insult with using quotes around a normal word to make it an insult towards me and my lads: [Oh great, another one of these "people"...]

Oh and, pre-emptively, yeah, I wrote an essay, cry about it all you want, this shit is fun for me. I'd be a writer for some of these devs easy, if I were better at sexy talk. I mean, it's not even a proper essay, no thesis, no intro, this is a postscript, so it doesn't really count as a conclusion, but anytime I write one of these walls of text, that's the first thing that's said. Read it or don't, I had fun writing it up, it's not something I'm over here malding and spending hours on, this is a fun 20~30 minute escapade where I prove myself right and brush up on my writing, vocabulary, and grammar. These are the only times I practice those things, so you know what? I love you silly fellas. Thanks. Read it or don't, you're absolute Chads in my eyes, cause you decided to deride someone you thought was mocking you. I know we're just behind screens, so maybe you wouldn't in real life, but that's somethingyou ought to do. Don't just roll over whenever someone insults you, and/or rely on others to tell the meanie fucking with you to "Just let people enjoy things," and then hope that the aforementioned meanie leaves you alone (he won't). Fuck with the guy back! Call him a bitch, call him a fucker, call him subhuman, or imply it like I did in my sample insult. If you enjoy something, don't let some dickhead with an exhaust pipe for a brain bully you for what you like. Not that I was bullying you, I just think that the title of this game is silly for what the characters actually look like, though I do know it's meant more as just a catchy title rather than a truly proper description. The femboy stuff was also mostly just a joke, though I do believe that in a game with so many futas, the distinction between trap and futa is really just tits or no tits. That being said, I do indeed have a diesel engine in my noggin. It's got shitty mileage though... Wow, I've written quite a bit too much, but hey, it's a fun thing to do. I'm not a good writer, I'm sure, but it really is a load of fun. Man, the words just keep flowing out, I could definitely write you up a proper essay on how non-androgynous futas and femboys are. Ah, but that's something for another time. Well, this is goodbye for real, I hope you've enjoyed this ridiculously long reply to two sentences

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Inappropriate Behavior - this message adds nothing to the disciussion.
The definition of androgynous is someone of indeterminate sex, all the futa characters or whatever you wanna call em are outrageously feminine, the only thing that's not feminine is the cock there, and androgyny doesn't depend on what's in your pants, pals. Hey, I wasn't knocking the game, I personally enjoyed it, but love the game or hate it, androgynous ain't "woman with dick". Nor is it a femboy or tomboy, actually, it's rather "something with ???", though that too is simplifying things. If your first reaction is, "Ah, that's a woman. Oh wait, she's got a dick", or "What a cute girl... Oh, that's a guy?", that's not androgynous, that's just misleading.

Androgyny depends entirely upon one's outer appearance (yes, dicks and pussies are on the outside, but like I was saying, they don't contribute), with some make up and a good face, anyone that's not super curvy or muscular can be androgynous. That's the thing though, all the characters in this game are curvy except for like, the fucking tortoise. I mean, some of them are super muscular too, but they're muscular and curvy, with long hair, feminine faces, and big tits, so they never end up looking actually androgynous either. Even the most "masculine" face option for Hiro has him looking pretty feminine. Now, if he had a beard and a mustache with that curvy ass body of his, which is curvy even on the lowest settings, yeah, that'd be fairly androgynous. However, seeing as that isn't the case, and Hiro has no particularly manly traits to him, I shall reiterate, none of these characters are androgynous, they're all either feminine with a dick or just feminine. Oh, there's a few male characters without Futa+ turned on, I suppose. I like the innkeep, dude's cool, an absolute gigachad in a land full of twinks and futas.

Hmm, well, maybe you took umbrage with how I described traps? I mean, I'm right, but I guess I'll explain. Hey, second guy called me arrogant, I gotta play that role. Anyway, the procedure for almost all artists who draw femboys is to take a female character, remove the titties, remove the pussy, and add a dick. Boom! There's the femboy of your heart's desire! I mean, come on lads. Sure, the character gets called a boy, but if they were a futa with no tits, there'd be no huge change. I mean, outside of the aesthetic. Femboys have a rather specific way of being depicted, a depiction territory, if you will, that the majority of artists absolutely do not step out of. They almost always have a tight fitting and/or frilly shirt of some kind, a skirt, thigh highs, and at least something going on with their hair, a bow or other accessory, or it's tied up in some way. I wonder where I've seen characters that match that description...?

Well, that's that. Glad I took some time out of my day to write this, it's so much fun. Had a bit of tea, wrote this, and it's still nice and hot. I think I'll get some sweet treats to go with this. I should argue on the internet more.

P.S. Hey first guy, you putting "these" in quotes doesn't make any sense. I mean, I get you're referring to me as one of several individuals who voiced similar opinions, your use of the word "these" there itself made sense, but the quotes don't. It's as if you're talking about how someone else referred to us raucous fellows, by the way, patch those fellows to me, if they're anything like me, they'll be great fun. Again, cause of the accusation of my arrogance, I gotta fulfill some expectations, how's my narcissism? Well, anywho, the quotes there were weird and unnecessary. If you wanted to put a word in quotes, you'd have to drop referring to me and my soon to be mates as "these". Here's a sample insult with using quotes around a normal word to make it an insult towards me and my lads: [Oh great, another one of these "people"...]

Oh and, pre-emptively, yeah, I wrote an essay, cry about it all you want, this shit is fun for me. I'd be a writer for some of these devs easy, if I were better at sexy talk. I mean, it's not even a proper essay, no thesis, no intro, this is a postscript, so it doesn't really count as a conclusion, but anytime I write one of these walls of text, that's the first thing that's said. Read it or don't, I had fun writing it up, it's not something I'm over here malding and spending hours on, this is a fun 20~30 minute escapade where I prove myself right and brush up on my writing, vocabulary, and grammar. These are the only times I practice those things, so you know what? I love you silly fellas. Thanks. Read it or don't, you're absolute Chads in my eyes, cause you decided to deride someone you thought was mocking you. I know we're just behind screens, so maybe you wouldn't in real life, but that's somethingyou ought to do. Don't just roll over whenever someone insults you, and/or rely on others to tell the meanie fucking with you to "Just let people enjoy things," and then hope that the aforementioned meanie leaves you alone (he won't). Fuck with the guy back! Call him a bitch, call him a fucker, call him subhuman, or imply it like I did in my sample insult. If you enjoy something, don't let some dickhead with an exhaust pipe for a brain bully you for what you like. Not that I was bullying you, I just think that the title of this game is silly for what the characters actually look like, though I do know it's meant more as just a catchy title rather than a truly proper description. The femboy stuff was also mostly just a joke, though I do believe that in a game with so many futas, the distinction between trap and futa is really just tits or no tits. That being said, I do indeed have a diesel engine in my noggin. It's got shitty mileage though... Wow, I've written quite a bit too much, but hey, it's a fun thing to do. I'm not a good writer, I'm sure, but it really is a load of fun. Man, the words just keep flowing out, I could definitely write you up a proper essay on how non-androgynous futas and femboys are. Ah, but that's something for another time. Well, this is goodbye for real, I hope you've enjoyed this ridiculously long reply to two sentences
I'll reply with even more text to anyone who mentions the ridiculous length. 'Twill be a most pleasant experience for me, getting to write to my heart's content yet again.

dappergigachad.jpg

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020

Dude, just shut up and masturbate. Holy fuck.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes