Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
A question... how much of a gay content is there and can you avoid straight intimate scenes?
this entirely depends on your definition of gay and straight content as people seem to have different opinions on this when futa is mentioned. Most of this game's content is futas fucking the femboy MC. There are a couple scenes of the MC with women (no dick), and some encounters are male on femboy, but only a handful of them have art. There are no scenes of MC topping a man (not to my knowledge at least)

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't know if that's just me being bad at understanding the game (could very well be the case), but ho boy do I have a hard time staying "alive" when I'm trying to go for a sex-based character... It always seem like I get overpowered easily, even after understanding better how the grappling and such works... Feels like I'm missing something obvious.
Brute force is absurdly easy though.

StrayGege

Aug 24, 2022
this entirely depends on your definition of gay and straight content as people seem to have different opinions on this when futa is mentioned. Most of this game's content is futas fucking the femboy MC. There are a couple scenes of the MC with women (no dick), and some encounters are male on femboy, but only a handful of them have art. There are no scenes of MC topping a man (not to my knowledge at least)
Well, I mean, male characters topping MC (it didn't seem like the type of game where MC gets the option to top). It's just that, I see "gay" tag there, but no guys on the pictures. So I'm guessing there's a very little gay content, but I was wondering if I can just play through it and avoid the straight scenes. I've seen some comments around that this game is a little similar to Seeds of Chaos, where the most of the sexual content is straight or lesbian, with very little gay content, but you can choose what you're going for (so, it was 100% gay for me).

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
Well, I mean, male characters topping MC (it didn't seem like the type of game where MC gets the option to top). It's just that, I see "gay" tag there, but no guys on the pictures. So I'm guessing there's a very little gay content, but I was wondering if I can just play through it and avoid the straight scenes. I've seen some comments around that this game is a little similar to Seeds of Chaos, where the most of the sexual content is straight or lesbian, with very little gay content, but you can choose what you're going for (so, it was 100% gay for me).
Well all of the attached pictures for example are male/male encounters, it just might not be what you're looking for I guess. You can easily avoid straight scenes (there are not many of them), but if you wanna also avoid futa scenes then it would leave a large chunk of content out for you.

Maiar

May 17, 2022
Well for male on male content, regardless of how they present, there's Trudy, Kylira, the ogre and innkeep (settings dependant), the bandit camp in story mode, the gloryhole, a couple of scenes with no art in the town and while exploring and some others smattered around where again, there's either no art or just a generic placeholder.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It is highly possible that the tag is there because some homophobic idiots users threw a tantrum about how the game needs a gay tag because he gets it up the ass no matter what gives it to him.
Because some people can't understand word definition, so they think gay = a man having anything up the ass. Ironically, those people also have the biggest stick up there.

But I've seen that type of arguments before on other threads, a lot. Same goes for "futa on male is gay because the futa has a dick so it's a man even if it says she".

Some people are beyond educating.

Edit : Looks like I got there late on the reply. Ho well.

StrayGege

Aug 24, 2022
Well all of the attached pictures for example are male/male encounters, it just might not be what you're looking for I guess. You can easily avoid straight scenes (there are not many of them), but if you wanna also avoid futa scenes then it would leave a large chunk of content out for you.
Oh man, you're right, this is not what I'm looking for. But thanks for the help!

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I don't know if that's just me being bad at understanding the game (could very well be the case), but ho boy do I have a hard time staying "alive" when I'm trying to go for a sex-based character... It always seem like I get overpowered easily, even after understanding better how the grappling and such works... Feels like I'm missing something obvious.
Brute force is absurdly easy though.
Sex is a punishment. Whoever chooses it will suffer.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
It is highly possible that the tag is there because some homophobic idiots users threw a tantrum about how the game needs a gay tag because he gets it up the ass no matter what gives it to him.
Because some people can't understand word definition, so they think gay = a man having anything up the ass. Ironically, those people also have the biggest stick up there.

But I've seen that type of arguments before on other threads, a lot. Same goes for "futa on male is gay because the futa has a dick so it's a man even if it says she".

Some people are beyond educating.

Edit : Looks like I got there late on the reply. Ho well.
Uh.... You can suck 100 male dicks on a square, you can suck off old geezer which is explained in detail, you can even work as prostitue boy. Idk what's about tantrum, this game has gay content for a small game easily.

Sobe

Oct 22, 2017
How do you get the special victory scene for the Jester in Story mode?
"STORY-JESTER-PACIFIST browsing around the files this is the only hint ive found. no explanation on how to achieve that though. is it a full story pacisfist run? (unlikely) can you somehow win in combat without an attack (dunno) do you need to perform a specific series of actions? maybe

Sobe

Oct 22, 2017
anyone know a good program to read through Class files and happen to know the name of the story mode encounters class file? this Jess thing is bugging me spent a few hours trying different tactics and got nothing but losses (or victories when i grew tired of trying to be pacifist)

Jun 21, 2019
I play on a laptop and i get some random lag if a play to much later i upgrade to a Quadro P5000 and now the game goes even worse like a slideshow and some text and fights move like if someone i clicking on it god lord with java games why they think is a good idea using that in the first place?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes