Jul 29, 2019
Is there anywhere I can find a tutorial or guide to this game's combat? I've always really wanted to like this game, but every time I try it, I end up hitting a brick wall and losing to fights over and over. Obviously you're supposed to lose sometimes, given it often doesn't lead to a game over and can also lead to an H-scene; but what I mean is that, whenever I've won, it's struck me as a complete fluke.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Hey, i take offence to that, i do argue about other things too!
View attachment 2246182
I too take offense. I have done more than argue about who the best girl is. :Kappa:
Is there anywhere I can find a tutorial or guide to this game's combat? I've always really wanted to like this game, but every time I try it, I end up hitting a brick wall and losing to fights over and over. Obviously you're supposed to lose sometimes, given it often doesn't lead to a game over and can also lead to an H-scene; but what I mean is that, whenever I've won, it's struck me as a complete fluke.
Yes. I one of the screens, I believe the one under pervert gives you a tutorial.

Jul 8, 2019
did a fresh install, followed the instructions, got a black screen with main menu music. replaced .jar with the fresh hotfix version, same problem. went back to v0.3.27.0 and now that has the same issue. i swear i had this problem before, and even used search like a good little guy. i just don't know what to do now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You could have just linked the answer dude. No need to come off so prickly
And you don't need to expect answers spoonfed to you.

I'm not going to do something you could do just as easily yourself. But I will show you how you can do it so that you can find the answer yourself and answers to your future questions.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
And you don't need to expect answers spoonfed to you.

I'm not going to do something you could do just as easily yourself. But I will show you how you can do it so that you can find the answer yourself and answers to your future questions.
Isn't that the point of a forum? To discuss things? He was asking something relevant to the game, albeit a very niche use case problem. You can't just put someone in the dirt and then tell them "I can show you how to do it but maybe you should be smarter next time" without even providing that information you purport to provide. You look quite comical to me right now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Isn't that the point of a forum? To discuss things? He was asking something relevant to the game, albeit a very niche use case problem. You can't just put someone in the dirt and then tell them "I can show you how to do it but maybe you should be smarter next time" without even providing that information you purport to provide. You look quite comical to me right now.
The forum also have the search function to help specially in cases like this one, where we get the very same questions being asked weekly(sometimes daily) by people who are members for years and should have already learned by now how to use it.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes