Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Well all of the attached pictures for example are male/male encounters, it just might not be what you're looking for I guess. You can easily avoid straight scenes (there are not many of them), but if you wanna also avoid futa scenes then it would leave a large chunk of content out for you.
And here I was thinking we dan't have nearly enough futa on male brothel scenes. While whoring yourself all the scenes are male x male.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Dk Goose Wave.gif

Hayoooo! Newwwwww weekly! And Merry Christmas!

This time around we've got the Jester Missionary art, conveniently timed with the Story Mode Jester battle Pacifist ending, which is now active, along with expansion to some of those scenes in that ending which few people have probably seen by now, given that the Pacifist battle ending wasn't working as intended. There's also a little easter egg viewable in the next day or so.

We have more variants to the Jester Missionary art we'll be adding next week, and probably some feature content, but we're mostly taking the final week of the year off - so we'll have one more weekly post on the 31st, the year-end wrap-up, and then we'll see you in the new year!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Note: Ingame version number is wrong. It is v0.3.27.6!

Last edited:

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Holy shit.
Jester without the hat us gorgeous
And hiro grabbing her booty is grrrrrr so good
Fuck I want to fuck bot...Ok getting off hand here lmao.
Merry Christmas everyone,hope next here we see some Topping if you know what I mean:)

jamesbrussel

Aug 27, 2017
how the FUCK are you supposed to beat story mode, also brigand marriage mrpeg ending similar to Mare ending where you can spam repeat the scenes and the ending text when on cheat mode. I need to raise a family with that fat cocked bandit. Also a tune up on the animations for her would be nice, the dick doesn't look half as big as it does in her missionary art.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Evokerr and Twiton

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.27.6Java
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . No bitches peers? Look here.​

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Uh.... You can suck 100 male dicks on a square, you can suck off old geezer which is explained in detail, you can even work as prostitue boy. Idk what's about tantrum, this game has gay content for a small game easily.
It's all throwaway randos is the thing. In a scene like that the eroticism is more the idea of the prostitution itself than who or what the client might be; the guy is just used as a faceless prop. There isn't much vag in the game either but of the few representatives there are some real characters. The closest for a masculine man is the innkeep.

The focus of the game isn't going to change away from futas but since the beginning I've wanted at least a couple of guy characters in the mix, too. It's like that sprinkle of salt you add in a sweet bake to cut it down.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
I think the kissing variant of jester's missionary is broken and can't be unlocked in pervert menu :\ I saw her kissing hiro in story mode after fight > seduce > "..." > "what are we?" but it didn't unlocked

did anyone got it doing something different?

(also is it just me or hiro 2 became a silhouette?)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes