Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 304609

Overview:
Hi there! This is a lewd game featuring characters with androgynous features, some male, some female, some... slime? You play as a feminine guy that looks like a gal, and you do lewd things with guys, gals, monster guys, monster gals, and... slimes? It's a stance-based RPG with rogue-lite elements and a frankly suspicious number of phallus(es? odes?) written, drawn, and programmed by us, the Majalis team, consisting of two programmers, one artist, one writer - making in all, two! It's a custom built game using libgdx.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-11
Release Date: 2022-12-11
Developer: The Majalis Duo - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.27.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE: Read installation spoiler if you are having difficulties getting the game to run

DOWNLOAD
Java: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Win x64 (v0.3.27.0): - MEGA - -
Linux (v0.3.27.0): - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.3.27.0): - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Scene Guide to 0.2.07.5 - Redhead+ Mod - 100% save (v0.2.21.2) - Extras - Full Save - Skip tutorials - Translation Pack Guide

Bøb69 thanks for the links!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 304601 View attachment 304602 View attachment 304603 View attachment 304604 View attachment 304605 View attachment 304606 View attachment 304607 View attachment 304608
I have a problem of which the game is not sharp, I don't know how to solve it, since I tried switching between windowed and full screen mode, changing the game resolution, the screen resolution, but still nothing.
Screenshot_6.png

Thehollow

Jan 17, 2019
Has anyone played as a ranger? I always go paladin because you can become stupid strong and still have charisma, but no agility or perception is kind of a big loss. How is the ranged mechanics? Keeping distance and using bows, worth a try?

dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019
Has anyone played as a ranger? I always go paladin because you can become stupid strong and still have charisma, but no agility or perception is kind of a big loss. How is the ranged mechanics? Keeping distance and using bows, worth a try?
It's not as fun as the other classes, the knight and paladin can become pretty broken compared to the ranger from my experience.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Юж
I have a problem of which the game is not sharp, I don't know how to solve it, since I tried switching between windowed and full screen mode, changing the game resolution, the screen resolution, but still nothing.
View attachment 2241667
No way with this font. It's just shitty for reading on some backgrounds, also pain to read some notifications written in white that pop in encounters and fight results

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
You can change the font from options menu, that might help you to read. At least that worked for me. I changed the Default font to Simple font, there is also Arial font.

Reactions: Kalenazar

dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019
And all I'm saying is that "limited or near nothing" is just weasel words because they do have art? Like you listed the goblin ffs. Those characters don't have more art because people vote on other characters instead.
When more and more characters keep being added that gives less chance for characters with not that much art to be ignored. I mentioned Goblin because it took them a while to even get that much art because of the abundance of characters being added, I'm not trying to hate, I enjoy the game, just saying I want more love for the characters already existing.

Reactions: 785gt

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
When more and more characters keep being added that gives less chance for characters with not that much art to be ignored. I mentioned Goblin because it took them a while to even get that much art because of the abundance of characters being added, I'm not trying to hate, I enjoy the game, just saying I want more love for the characters already existing.
They promised two years ago to add Evoker to the game, and for two years they didn't, instead continuing on exploring the old ones. Does it really seem adding new characters is the exact problem this game has?

I'd say the way the devs handle characters is stable. The issue I see is you need a lot of patience and enthusiasm to see each one, because you don't know where should you go and after some time you start to get tired of the rutine of passing checks, getting owned or not getting owned. It gets boring unless you're very passionate about exploring everything. Which is a narrow slice of audience. Pacing inside of encounters may be working well, but on the level of gameplay it gets arrhythmic, and there's still a lot to do about it.

dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019
They promised two years ago to add Evoker to the game, and for two years they didn't, instead continuing on exploring the old ones. Does it really seem adding new characters is the exact problem this game has?

I'd say the way the devs handle characters is stable. The issue I see is you need a lot of patience and enthusiasm to see each one, because you don't know where should you go and after some time you start to get tired of the rutine of passing checks, getting owned or not getting owned. It gets boring unless you're very passionate about exploring everything. Which is a narrow slice of audience. Pacing inside of encounters may be working well, but on the level of gameplay it gets arrhythmic, and there's still a lot to do about it.
That's somewhat proving my point and adding a point I also agree with. To me the game gets boring because of the lack of changes involving the characters we've seen 5 million times. Like yes, I've seen the slime, I know they aren't going to do anything I haven't seen for the last 3 years. It does also get boring because the gameplay is very simple, it is very easy to pick Knight or Paladin and mash A until you see you're low on health. There's not a lot of variety or reasons to fight an enemy different within individual fights. So I agree with the later half of your post

Reactions: 785gt

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
That's somewhat proving my point and adding a point I also agree with. To me the game gets boring because of the lack of changes involving the characters we've seen 5 million times. Like yes, I've seen the slime, I know they aren't going to do anything I haven't seen for the last 3 years. It does also get boring because the gameplay is very simple, it is very easy to pick Knight or Paladin and mash A until you see you're low on health. There's not a lot of variety or reasons to fight an enemy different within individual fights. So I agree with the later half of your post
This exact same argument could be made if we focused on a few characters - oh, I know I'm only going to see the goblin, or the slime - I know I'm not going to see a character that I haven't already seen for the last 3 years. This whole argument is just that we can't generate new content faster than a dedicated player can consume it, and like, duh.

vanas_1111

Mar 16, 2022
This game's biggest problems imo are:

communication, a.k.a. what does what (Some systems are very unintuitive/displayed weirdly like armor, upcoming stances, armor/weapon upgrades, and especially seduction)

the leveling system could use an overhaul, maybe instead of leveling different moves per stance, you unlock/put points into a stance, and all moves across that stance get better the more points it has.

Magic can be clunky and awkward to use.

Also food generation/consumption needs a non-sex way to address it for large parties to be viable, or some charisma/seduction-specific way to generate food if the intent is to make charisma players lean on party members as force multipliers

Last edited:

dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019
This exact same argument could be made if we focused on a few characters - oh, I know I'm only going to see the goblin, or the slime - I know I'm not going to see a character that I haven't already seen for the last 3 years. This whole argument is just that we can't generate new content faster than a dedicated player can consume it, and like, duh.
Not exactly because you at least know that specific character will have a higher chance of doing something different, but I understand what you're saying.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Evoker Generic Anal 1.png

Hayo? New weekly!

This time around we have the Demon King oral and POV animations, for those who like taker POV blowjobs and cocks waving in front of your face! We've also got some new music for the Dark Knight, and we've added a fairly enormous new story mode encounter - starting with the Jester, one of the Demon King generals, and involving her throughout - but with an entire wing of the encounter also involving the Dark Knight and Catgirl in foursome shenanigans! Can our hero swallow all of their cum? Can the hero take three dicks at once? We'll see!

There's some art that this encounter inspired that we have sketches for now - namely the Jester's missionary anal and the foursome oral gangbang where the demon king generals have a party in the hero's mouth. The former we're probably going to do straight out, but we'll be adding the latter to the survey.

Oh, and keep an eye out for what outcomes are available for the battle to see the different branches of this new encounter.

Next up is the Evoker Oral art, and then feature stuff, and then the end of year roundup!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Does anybody want to help with adding Story Mode info to ToA wiki?

It has Adventure mode more or less covered, but I didn't play much Story, so I'm not able to write it.

Formatting, editing pages is not gonna be the problem, I just need for somebody to write about things you see in Story walkthrough, then I can do everything else.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes