znk41

Apr 16, 2022

View attachment 2227284

Hayooooo! Newwww weeekly!

So, this time around we have another story mode Evoker encounter, showing off the first piece of generic art for the Evoker - their missionary/face to face anal art. We'll be accruing some of that before they make their playable debut, so stay tuned! We also have a new track for the Doppelganger's battle.

I was trying to finish up the (absolutely enormous) new story mode Jester encounter, one wing of which contains the DK crew oral gangbang, but there was just too much, so sorry to those who were looking forward to it - it'll definitely be in next week. I could have put in most of it now, but it would just have awkward missing branches... hopefully, it'll be worth the wait.

We're still squaring some things away with the new editor and making changes to the preferences file - though spanking stance enhancement is coming down the pike.

Next up, we've got that and the Demon King POV/Oral animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely cute!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hoodinie

dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019
Which ones?
Dryad, Goblins, Angel Goddess, Merrybelle, Vampire Hunter, Vampires, Wasp, and Jester. I can say the Goblins have gotten a lot of attention lately and that's a good thing, but even Brigand who was one of the first characters and seemed like they had the most effort put into them outside of the Harpy, feels like they've barely gotten touched in years when it comes to animations and images. Dryad had nothing forever outside of being a baddie tree and that was one of the first characters as well.

That's why I can kinda understand the other person's comment of
i hate how much they milk this game they could finish this and start working on a new title
I don't entirely agree with their comment (Cause I'm still praying for a female/futanari option and a chance to dom the Dark Knight) but I do understand it.

Reactions: 785gt

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
i hate how much they milk this game they could finish this and start working on a new title

I don't entirely agree with their comment (Cause I'm still praying for a female/futanari option and a chance to dom the Dark Knight) but I do understand it.
Okay, but that would explain wanting them to stop creating new characters until the older ones have art (a sentiment that I can agree with). It does not, however, explain why they would be milking the game.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Dryad, Goblins, Angel Goddess, Merrybelle, Vampire Hunter, Vampires, Wasp, and Jester. I can say the Goblins have gotten a lot of attention lately and that's a good thing, but even Brigand who was one of the first characters and seemed like they had the most effort put into them outside of the Harpy, feels like they've barely gotten touched in years when it comes to animations and images. Dryad had nothing forever outside of being a baddie tree and that was one of the first characters as well.

That's why I can kinda understand the other person's comment of

The Dryad, Angel, Vampire Hunter, Vampires, Wasp, and Jester all have art aside from "just standing there." The Dryad was a placeholder we recently gave a whole rework to and added sex art for, Merrybelle was a cameo we're adding sex art for (it just got voted on). That's the entire list aside from the Goblins, which I only didn't include because... what? Incidentally, we just added a new animation for them. We also have new art for the Jester coming down the pike.

Reactions: Twiton

Stuk

Dec 29, 2017
Wait til he learns of TITS,COC2 and LT, atleast we get a lil' bit of content in ToA each week.

PS: Story mode content is kinda meh tho.

dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019
The Dryad, Angel, Vampire Hunter, Vampires, Wasp, and Jester all have art aside from "just standing there." The Dryad was a placeholder we recently gave a whole rework to and added sex art for, Merrybelle was a cameo we're adding sex art for (it just got voted on). That's the entire list aside from the Goblins, which I only didn't include because... what? Incidentally, we just added a new animation for them. We also have new art for the Jester coming down the pike.
That's great, all I'm saying is their art was limited or near nothing for a very long time while new characters were being added and focused on.

dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019
Okay, but that would explain wanting them to stop creating new characters until the older ones have art (a sentiment that I can agree with). It does not, however, explain why they would be milking the game.
That can be seen as milking the game by some because the game is practically finished, there's already an ending and everything but instead of old characters being focused on, new characters and random features keep being added to the point you wonder how long the cycle will actually last. Like I said, I don't completely agree with the statement but I do understand how someone can think that.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
That's great, all I'm saying is their art was limited or near nothing for a very long time while new characters were being added and focused on.
And all I'm saying is that "limited or near nothing" is just weasel words because they do have art? Like you listed the goblin ffs. Those characters don't have more art because people vote on other characters instead.

Valen_H

Jan 28, 2019
This is a Patreon-Unlock mock patch i made (ver 0.3.26.0 tested).

(sorry devs)

1. Unzip this provided file.
2. Open "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" from your game's installation folder as a compressed file (do not execute as java jar, just open it as a zip) by using 7-zip or WinRar, and navigate inside it towards "com/majalis/talesofandrogyny".
3. Drop the unzipped file from step 1 to the path "com/majalis/talesofandrogyny" inside the zip from step 2.
4. Tell us if it works.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
This is a Patreon-Unlock mock patch i made (ver 0.3.26.0 tested).

(sorry devs)

1. Unzip this provided file.
2. Open "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" from your game's installation folder as a compressed file (do not execute as java jar, just open it as a zip) by using 7-zip or WinRar, and navigate inside it towards "com/majalis/talesofandrogyny".
3. Drop the unzipped file from step 1 to the path "com/majalis/talesofandrogyny" inside the zip from step 2.
4. Tell us if it works.
Psst, hey buddy, you can get the latest patreon one (0.3.27.2) from #19,447

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
I'm enjoying this game a lot. I just need to figure out how to get the goblin(the two next to POV) and goblin(male) three and I'll be done until they had more stuff.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Oh, pirating their game is good enough for you? How gracious of you! Majalis (ToA) "no complaints here" :ROFLMAO:
My comment was in reference to people complaining about the content of the game, while not actually paying for it/subbing. I was making a point to be grateful and not complain that it gets uploaded for free. Majalis is well aware the game gets uploaded here. So i'm not sure what the purpose of you're smart ass reply is.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
My comment was in reference to people complaining about the content of the game, while not actually paying for it/subbing. I was making a point to be grateful and not complain that it gets uploaded for free. Majalis is well aware the game gets uploaded here. So i'm not sure what the purpose of you're smart ass reply is.
Well, to be fair to those folk, something being free doesn't absolve it of criticism, helpful or not. Also, the game is free on itch as well, and that has games that you pay for, so I am assuming they are ok with just donations.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes