FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Okay so, about the game being completed and all that:

Point 1. I wouldn't call it completed when we have so many scenes without art.
Point 2. If you like the game, why on Earth would you want Majalis to stop making content for the game?
I agree with #1, but some people want to see the end of a story. A story can drone on, and on, and on, and on, and eventually just get old and boring to the point that the game is ruined. It isn't something like Paladins, where they can infinitely continue to add new characters, with new abilities, and keep people interested. This game seems more like a Mario Brothers type game, where you go through various different troubles to reach an end goal, and defeat the end boss, for a specific reason.
I have an empty folder marked "wait till finished/start over" because there's just so much that can be done with the game, and to me, it's a waste of time for me to download it every new update to se a couple bug fixes and maybe 1 new action/ability/level or some new artwork.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
mental note: make a backup of your save folder after every play to make sure you don't get corrupt files in case a F*CKING WILD BLACKOUT OUT OF NOWHERE HAPPENS

edit: luckly I had a old backup, had some missing scenes but nothing I couldn't get after a few minutes... could be worse...

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
if they never add a female protag to this game i can live with that. the current market is flooded with futa/female content any way. i dont even play this game reading the threads is funny shit ,almost as funny as pickel rick.

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
if they never add a female protag to this game i can live with that. the current market is flooded with futa/female content any way. i dont even play this game reading the threads is funny shit ,almost as funny as pickel rick.
p.s

did some investigation work on save editing those were the funniest to read btw and it would appear that no changes can be made. sure you can change the valuse but the changes dont stick lol. something im not sure what seems to reset the values upon loading very strange anyone have any cluse on whats going on

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
p.s did some investigation work on save editing those were the funniest to read btw and it would appear that no changes can be made. sure you can change the valuse but the changes dont stick lol.
Laughs at the thread. Says doesn't play and then fails miserably at play... er, I mean 'investigating'... after 2 hours. Tries to make it look as if game is the problem. Instead of just editing their last post, decides to add a new post.

I await today's entertainment with full bowl.
eat-popcorn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: negroidprime

Gagdy

Dec 14, 2018
p.s

did some investigation work on save editing those were the funniest to read btw and it would appear that no changes can be made. sure you can change the valuse but the changes dont stick lol. something im not sure what seems to reset the values upon loading very strange anyone have any cluse on whats going on
you may have changed the wrong save. or you have changed the autosave and just pressed continue in whitch case the game doesn't continue from file but from virtual save in witch case you should restart the game for game to load from file

Reactions: taglag

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
p.s

I have located and identified the problem with your save editing:
1670796715956.png

Last edited:

wwwwwae

Dec 7, 2022
p.s

You might be changing a variable only used for displaying stats etc. which refers to a variable that is 99% of the time the same value which is used for the actual calculations

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
i have solved the riddle i can just get anything i want editing the quicksave file. and i will leave this here for anyone who needs to know this.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
you may have changed the wrong save. or you have changed the autosave and just pressed continue in whitch case the game doesn't continue from file but from virtual save in witch case you should restart the game for game to load from file
Yeah unless the saves have changed, there are two places in the save where Hiro names comes up (Unless you rename your character), the bottom part of the save is for I think fast or quick reload after a bad end or like a back up of sorts if I remember right.

The upper name is the one always needed to edit, and also what Gagdy said about the auto save and continu, ( I always found that it was best to save in like slot 2 or 3, and edit that file if I was cheating for my own pleasure.)

This is one of the easier games to edit for your own ideal fun, just pay close attention to the syntax, and use common sense.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
So the evoker must have a very small penis then. Since that new art you can't even see it lol. Good art though as always, bust looks weird with balls only.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
So the evoker must have a very small penis then. Since that new art you can't even see it lol. Good art though as always, bust looks weird with balls only.
Evoker is a power bottom of great justice, the slayer of demons dick, so there's no need to be packed in the front and so you can min-max the junk in the trunk.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Evokerr

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Hello, guys. Because I see some questions asked over and over, I decided to make a kind of guide to playing ToA. You can

I tried to make it large, but only cover stuff that is not gonna get outdated.

On a side note, goodness, how many non-playable characters there are...
AddText_12-11-02.47.05.jpg

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Evoker is a power bottom of great justice, the slayer of demons dick, so there's no need to be packed in the front and so you can min-max the junk in the trunk.
Tbh from what I can see they don't got much of a large posterior. And in this game character's trunks can get real big

BConscience

Oct 14, 2018
Is anyone else experiencing the bug where certain moves in combat send the background into a dizzying pulsing in and out rapidly.

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Hello, guys. Because I see some questions asked over and over, I decided to make a kind of guide to playing ToA. You can download it here

I tried to make it large, but only cover stuff that is not gonna get outdated.

On a side note, goodness, how many non-playable characters there are...
View attachment 2230747
I want to Top all
And possible list thing
Characters with Top images
Centaur/Unicorn
Harpy
Werewolf
Bandit
Slime
Elf
The Inn Owner(?)
Goblin