GoldenQuazar

Feb 2, 2018
I also would mind see the full screen of S3X scene between Brigand/Hiro and not just parts of their body shown but their whole entire body shown.

P.S. still trying to find the nurse somewhere on the map
The nurse is in the second town in story mode only

Reactions: Twiton

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
For starters, here are two things might have gone wrong:
  • the app is quarantined by Gatekeeper because it's from an unknown developer;
  • the executable inside the app might have lost its execute permission during the zipping/unzipping process
To check quarantine, start Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the Tales Of Androgyny app into the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " and drag the app again into the window. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

To check the second case, you need to look into the contents of the app: right click on the Tales Of Androgyny app, pick Show package contents. Navigate to /Contents/MacOS/. Inside that folder you'll see a file called Talesofandrogyny. That file should be a Unix executable. If it's anything else, it has lost its execute permission.
To fix this, start Terminal and type "chmod a+x " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. The file should now be executable.

As a general precaution, make a duplicate of the app first before changing its attributes or permissions.
Solved! Thank you.:giggle:

Reactions: PBS666

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

(Click the pic to see the gif)

Hayo! New weekly!

This time we've got the Goblin POV/Facial animation, which took some figuring out for the depth of field effect, but now we've got a good approach for it.

Sorry for the small update - I'm working on a huge new encounter featuring multiple characters (the last survey winner, for those wondering), which the editor is being very helpful for, but there's just too much to finish for it (had a pretty rough week) and I'd rather not break it up.

Next up we have that encounter, the first Evoker art, as well as improvements to the Spanking stance.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021

Hayo! New weekly!

This time we've got the Goblin POV/Facial animation, which took some figuring out for the depth of field effect, but now we've got a good approach for it.

Sorry for the small update - I'm working on a huge new encounter featuring multiple characters (the last survey winner, for those wondering), which the editor is being very helpful for, but there's just too much to finish for it (had a pretty rough week) and I'd rather not break it up.

Next up we have that encounter, the first Evoker art, as well as improvements to the Spanking stance.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
Hmmm was curious about the goblin POV facial, and the cock presentation was nice, and the depth of field was cool! but there was no facial, the animation went to the goblins ass? for some reason, then continued all the text explaining the oral and facial while still showing the goblins ass... not sure if that was a glitch or not.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know how I can get high quality capture to make gifs. I 've tried 3 separate things and and theres always a drop in qaulity

Reactions: Twiton

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018

Hayo! New weekly!

Java [.jar]

Android [.apk]
Why is the spanking stance needing so much attention? Frankly I think we're overdue for a full fleshing out of the stance system. Actually having stances come into play, rather than just being for show.

Reactions: 785gt

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Why is the spanking stance needing so much attention? Frankly I think we're overdue for a full fleshing out of the stance system. Actually having stances come into play, rather than just being for show.
What would that entail, exactly? We're planning to have the Spanking stance having Embarrassment and redden the character's cheeks, which will have effects during sex stances and combat stances.

Reactions: Twiton and Hordragg

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
What would that entail, exactly? We're planning to have the Spanking stance having Embarrassment and redden the character's cheeks, which will have effects during sex stances and combat stances.
That probably means there's a whole lot of dialogue for this stance that is unused (made for other characters that will spank you), and the stance itself has zero gameplay weight, you just tap the button and spank them. But you have plans for it for some reason.

Everyone probably skips this stance and goes for Make Out because it has some use. And enemies never use it on you, they hardly ever start Full Nelson, unless you are fighting for very long. And when they do, they have plans other than spanking.

Reactions: 785gt

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
That probably means there's a whole lot of dialogue for this stance that is unused (made for other characters that will spank you), and the stance itself has zero gameplay weight, you just tap the button and spank them. But you have plans for it for some reason.

Everyone probably skips this stance and goes for Make Out because it has some use. And enemies never use it on you, they hardly ever start Full Nelson, unless you are fighting for very long. And when they do, they have plans other than spanking.
The reason I am improving it is that it is currently underbaked. Pointing to it being underbaked as a reason not to improve it is completely illogical. Part of the improvement is having enemies use it on you more frequently and taking advantage of the gameplay effects we are adding as part of this enhancement.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes