negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Two strange issues I encountered..

First, I fought and won against a wereslut, but got knotted after winning the fight regardless. Happening if you are strong, the wiki seems to say.. Though strange decision to get game over due to winning the fight.. Anyhow, thought I had lost all my ironman progress, but seemed I could still load in my last ironman save (after aborting last session) regardless. Is that intentional?

And secondary.. Fought against the vampires, and after winning against both and fighting both together, I got to a position, where the only thing I could do was "Do Nothing", but regardless of how many times I pressed that I got no further option, so I ended up having to abort the game as it was impossible to finish the fight. Assuming this is a bug? Known bug?
Weresluts are looking for strong bitches to breed with.
I've also had that "do nothing" happen to me once or twice, dunno what's causing it, just need to reload a save when that happens, decades of playing bethesda games has caused me to build up an impulse to spam F5 every 15-30 seconds.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Weresluts are looking for strong bitches to breed with.
I've also had that "do nothing" happen to me once or twice, dunno what's causing it, just need to reload a save when that happens, decades of playing bethesda games has caused me to build up an impulse to spam F5 every 15-30 seconds.
That last part is the wrong way to do it. I still remember my Oblivion save getting corrupted and hours lost. Always have multiple saves for the same character, three or so, just in case one gets messed up.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
I also save often on non-ironman mode, but figured I'd try to get demon king achievement in ironman mode too.. Think I'll stop there though.. Managing chased hero achievement, sounds like a total pain.. Had issues enough getting that first boss down with anal virginity intact. And avoiding the sexy scenes on purpose sounds counter-productive ;)

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
Just want to balance some of the negative reception earlier in the thread and say that the Sperm Bank nurse is a QT. Would love to see more strap-on scenes with her, but I guess that would be stepping on the Gadgeteer's toes.
I think what we need is a handjob scene with the nurse! She's all about the milking! Of course, a little prostate tickling wouldn't hurt either... ;)

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Is there an explanation anywhere how combat is supposed to work? Love this game but I am absolutely shit at it lol...

ate80

Sep 5, 2020
Alguien sabe como puedo ponerlo en español?

How can I put it in Spanish?
No hay traducción hecha a español, ni oficial ni custom. No se si hay algun grupo que este en ello, si es así me gustaria ayudar. Yo traduje un poquito de una versión anterior (lo malo es que todo está en el mismo archivo).
Esto es lo que yo hice. Hay que extraerlo en la carpeta "translations" dentro del juego, te tiene que quedar así "..\Tales Of Androgyny Win64\translations\es\..."
Si lo pones te traducirá algo (menús y primeros dialogos)... lo que no tenga usará la base en inglés.

Reactions: sm0ke

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

(Click the pic to see the gif)

Newwwwww monthly! Last one of the year!

This time around we've got the Dark Knight Kiss art, the Harpy Spitroast art along with new scenes for it, the Sperm Bank Nurse and Urka Kiss animations, a new Catgirl story mode encounter, new Dark Knight scenes, Urka "helping" Hiro through some autofellatio, new Dryad animations, new Cultist and Doppelganger music tracks, a bunch of fixes and QoL improvements and the encounter editor is now in full use!

We've started showing off the encounter editor on our discord (link your discord account to patreon to get automatically invited!), but we'll have a post up about it here, soon. Right now it's only being used by Alis and I, but we're going to roll out a version of it to the rest of our team first, and then we'll be making a version of it available to translators.

Right now we're working on more story mode, some Evoker content that will exist only in the cheat-mode Encounters menu for now, and catching up on the feature votes. Next year should be a fairly explosive one for ToA, with us setting up this tooling and finally tackling some long-standing tasks right now, and hopefully we'll start to see that this final month of 2022.

Coming up we've got the Goblin POV/Facial animation, Evoker sex art, and the Demon King POV/BJ animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Win64
- - -

Linux
- - -

Mac
- - -

Last edited:

Thehollow

Jan 17, 2019
Would anyone be willing to upload a copy of their Roaming/TalesOfAndrogyny folder? I've been trying to get the new builds to run but it won't write the preferences files, I just keep getting error messages. I've tried moving the game folder to different drives to see if that helps but no luck. I'll upload screenshots of my folders, but I'm 100% sure I need that Roaming folder.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Would anyone be willing to upload a copy of their Roaming/TalesOfAndrogyny folder? I've been trying to get the new builds to run but it won't write the preferences files, I just keep getting error messages. I've tried moving the game folder to different drives to see if that helps but no luck. I'll upload screenshots of my folders, but I'm 100% sure I need that Roaming folder.
You could upload that error file so that people who are in the know and who could help you can give you the advice and support you need, rather than use guesswork.

Reactions: Hordragg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I tried, and doesn't open.
My system is MacOs Ventura, if relevant.
It doesn't open - nothing whatsoever? No error window, no error log? If there is a window or log, sharing it here may help people help you.

It appears that you have had similar problems getting games to work on your MacOS this week - each with different game engines (Java, Unity, RPGM). Have you resolved those game issues and, if so, did you try to use similar tasks to resolve? Are you finding success with any games you've downloaded recently?
Did you recently upgrade to Ventura, because it looks like you had Catalina previously. Did you have problems running this title in Catalina?
Did you have any problems running this title in previous releases of the game?

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
I also would mind see the full screen of S3X scene between Brigand/Hiro and not just parts of their body shown but their whole entire body shown.

P.S. still trying to find the nurse somewhere on the map

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I also would mind see the full screen of S3X scene between Brigand/Hiro and not just parts of their body shown but their whole entire body shown.

P.S. still trying to find the nurse somewhere on the map
Welcome to F95 - the site does have a search function. Searching for nurse (and having my account preferences set to sort search results by date) gives the answer pretty easily.
1669960833118.png
using the search function will help ease playthrough frustrations because in most threads almost all playthrough questions have been asked and answered before.

Reactions: Hordragg

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I tried, and doesn't open.
My system is MacOs Ventura, if relevant.
For starters, here are two things might have gone wrong:
  • the app is quarantined by Gatekeeper because it's from an unknown developer;
  • the executable inside the app might have lost its execute permission during the zipping/unzipping process
To check quarantine, start Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the Tales Of Androgyny app into the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " and drag the app again into the window. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

To check the second case, you need to look into the contents of the app: right click on the Tales Of Androgyny app, pick Show package contents. Navigate to /Contents/MacOS/. Inside that folder you'll see a file called Talesofandrogyny. That file should be a Unix executable. If it's anything else, it has lost its execute permission.
To fix this, start Terminal and type "chmod a+x " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. The file should now be executable.

As a general precaution, make a duplicate of the app first before changing its attributes or permissions.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes