Nov 3, 2021

(Click the pic to see the gif)

Hayoooo, new weekly!

We've got the Harpy Spitroast art, and, as appropriate for the season, we've got bird's stuffing a very, very full Hiro, who has taken in more meat than perhaps he should have! There's also some variants, though we'll probably do more - one with just oral, one with cum, and we've also expanded some scenes that feature it. We've also got some new spanking combat dialogue! Still working on the Spanking stance improvements along with the battle/enemy AI revisions.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]

That's cool, but the first time I saw the "Harpy DP" text I thought it was gonna be double anal. I just want the harpies to fuck Hiro's ass at the same and cum all together of course

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
That's cool, but the first time I saw the "Harpy DP" text I thought it was gonna be double anal. I just want the harpies to fuck Hiro's ass at the same and cum all together of course
There's a scene for that kind of but no unique art. Harpy breeding encounter, win the first fight then pick run I think. If it's not that then it's the other option that isn't fight.

Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021

I love the Oral scenes from Harpy, as far as monsters go they are my favorite because of the excessive and exclusive oral irrumatio action, perhapse if there's two in back and one in front would be the best ultimate stuffing lol, but that mouth must be filled, its the harpy way! lol

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2021
No I love the Oral scenes from Harpy, as far as monsters go they are my favorite because of the excessive oral irrumatio action, per

I love the Oral scenes from Harpy, as far as monsters go they are my favorite because of the excessive exclusive oral irrumatio action, perhapse if there's two in back and one in front would be the best ultimate stuffing lol, but that mouth must be filled, its the harpy way! lol
Oh on't get me wrong, that would be lovely to see!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sua Kyudrae

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I'm glad it's this one, having 2 cocks that big fucking your asshole's gotta hurt like hell. Also Hiro looks lovely, her expressions as always are top notch. I gotta say I'm a bit werided out by the lack of arms tho. Like, yeah, I take it that they're just hidden by the ponytails, but I gotta force myself to try to see it that way.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2019
List of scenes impossible to unlock:

* Hiro 1 - Standing Anal
* Hiro 2 - Anal (Grit Soft)
* Giantess - POV, Hole, Hole (Hiro)
* Helena & Persephone - Anal (No Blood)

If these scenes are possible to unlock then let me know how 'cuz I already played and replayed this game multiple times and no luck...
for the fourth one i think you might have to mess with a toggle in the settings related to blood or something

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
for the fourth one i think you might have to mess with a toggle in the settings related to blood or something
.................................... unlocked........... ok I can't say how much confused I am right now, there's a ton of scenes that if you see one it'll unlock all variants but I'd never figure out that I needed to turn off the blood setting just to get this one... honestly I've never seen blood in any other encounter besides with the vampires and it's such a small detail it can easily pass unnoticed...... well thx for the help anyway, now just need to figure out the other ones

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

(Click the pic to see the gif)

Hayoooo, new weekly!

We've got the Harpy Spitroast art, and, as appropriate for the season, we've got bird's stuffing a very, very full Hiro, who has taken in more meat than perhaps he should have! There's also some variants, though we'll probably do more - one with just oral, one with cum, and we've also expanded some scenes that feature it. We've also got some new spanking combat dialogue! Still working on the Spanking stance improvements along with the battle/enemy AI revisions.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]

Android [.apk]

Oh please, Hiro can always take more stuffing. :p

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
On a side note i don't have that unlock either. How do you get the biting vampires scene to trigger? The regular one i mean.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Partial patches is something we actually have on our tech backlog, though it's pretty low priority at that moment.
Nice! I'll probably be updating the compression by way of (uncompressed) update patches on the minor-minor releases. Easier on my machine and much faster to get out there. :giggle:

Is there a way to get just the update? I don't want to download the whole thing again but I will if I have to.
· · (49.5 MiB)
Have tried it by soft replacing the files, by which I mean having the patch file placed first on the class path (on Windows it's ; instead of :):
Code:
java -cp "ToA_v0.3.26.4_patch:TalesOfAndrogyny-v0.3.26.3_compressed.jar" com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher

Reactions: amnot

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Well.
Kinda disappointed with no Double Anal,but still awesome art.
Hope next update is a Christmas present with Hiro Topping or wholesome art:)
But let's see what the future holds:D

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
We actually did sketches for double anal, as well, so we'll probably end up doing that too. There's at least one scene that features it currently, though I'd want to add more.

I'm glad it's this one, having 2 cocks that big fucking your asshole's gotta hurt like hell. Also Hiro looks lovely, her expressions as always are top notch. I gotta say I'm a bit werided out by the lack of arms tho. Like, yeah, I take it that they're just hidden by the ponytails, but I gotta force myself to try to see it that way.
Hiro's arms are visible in the picture. It's their feet that are hidden by the perspective.

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
Is there any gay content in this game or is it only futa ?
There's the Shopkeeper & Ogre (both get replaced by futa if you toggle the Futa+ option), there's a gloryhole in the town of Monsters where you can drain guys' balls, there's a sequence of backalley oral events in the first town & the ability to prostitute there, story mode has a location where you can get raped by bandits, and if you lose a fight to the Ghost she posesses your body and makes you service tons of bandits.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Hiro's arms are visible in the picture. It's their feet that are hidden by the perspective.
To be fair, it is a weird perspective. The thighs line up with the arms in just the right way to give the illusion that you're looking at some horrifically cursed cock gobbling abomination.

Reactions: Fleep
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes