Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
They had a roadmap in '17 that they've mostly finished, not sure if they've provided another recently, besides that they regularly do Patreon surveys where donors vote on what content they should work on next.

As for if the game will ever truly be finished; only if they get sick of the game or the money dries up, and neither seem likely any time soon.

Reactions: Budouka

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

(Click the pic to see the gif)

Hayoooo, new weekly!

We've got the Harpy Spitroast art, and, as appropriate for the season, we've got bird's stuffing a very, very full Hiro, who has taken in more meat than perhaps he should have! There's also some variants, though we'll probably do more - one with just oral, one with cum, and we've also expanded some scenes that feature it. We've also got some new spanking combat dialogue! Still working on the Spanking stance improvements along with the battle/enemy AI revisions.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2019

(Click the pic to see the gif)

Hayoooo, new weekly!

We've got the Harpy Spitroast art, and, as appropriate for the season, we've got bird's stuffing a very, very full Hiro, who has taken in more meat than perhaps he should have! There's also some variants, though we'll probably do more - one with just oral, one with cum, and we've also expanded some scenes that feature it. We've also got some new spanking combat dialogue! Still working on the Spanking stance improvements along with the battle/enemy AI revisions.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

there's something about majalis that manages to keep it fresh and i dont know why

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Very early in the games development, the harpy was my fave. She is still my favorite normal encounter type enemy. My favorite character for a while now has been the dullahan. Does she have a name?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is there a way to only enable sex fighting skills that have erotic art associated with them?

Given how many sex fighting skills there are, it'd be unrealistic to try and create art for them all with each enemy type. They need to make a tough decision and reduce the number of sex fighting skills dramatically, or else the game will never be finished. That's not unreasonable is it?

Half the time you're spamming the same sex fighting skill like 20-30 times in a row. The fight mechanics seem broken.

Great game, but it definitely has some major problems that need sorting out.

amnot

Aug 7, 2021
Is there a way to get just the update? I don't want to download the whole thing again but I will if I have to.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is there a way to get just the update? I don't want to download the whole thing again but I will if I have to.
There isn't one at the moment, no, but an update patch could theoretically be provided, yes. Either as a hard replacement, updating the files inside the old archive, or a soft one, placing the patch at the top of the class loading order thereby having it's files take precedence over the old(er) ones. My limited testing shows the latter to work flawlessly, though I'd still need to find a convenient way to pull just the changed files from the new version to then use jar to create a proper archive.
First however, I need to urgently fix the compression. I somehow messed up several of the audio files. :(

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
There isn't one at the moment, no, but an update patch could theoretically be provided, yes. Either as a hard replacement, updating the files inside the old archive, or a soft one, placing the patch at the top of the class loading order thereby having it's files take precedence over the old(er) ones. My limited testing shows the latter to work flawlessly, though I'd still need to find a convenient way to pull just the changed files from the new version to then use jar to create a proper archive.
First however, I need to urgently fix the compression. I somehow messed up several of the audio files. :(
Partial patches is something we actually have on our tech backlog, though it's pretty low priority at that moment.

Reactions: Twiton

Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021
Is there a way to only enable sex fighting skills that have erotic art associated with them?

Given how many sex fighting skills there are, it'd be unrealistic to try and create art for them all with each enemy type. They need to make a tough decision and reduce the number of sex fighting skills dramatically, or else the game will never be finished. That's not unreasonable is it?

Half the time you're spamming the same sex fighting skill like 20-30 times in a row. The fight mechanics seem broken.

Great game, but it definitely has some major problems that need sorting out.

I think allot of art just isn't used, combat isn't really focused on currently, Wouldn't have to reduce the skills, since alloot of work was put into them, but if they could be focused on again eventually... an example would be, when you choose oral for the Goblins.... currentl'y you see art, but when using different blowjob skills Art could be used from the gallery of the goblin 1669578819371.png And the cum effect 1669578873124.png .

Or when doing blowjobs/deepthroat/handlebars/etc with any characters that penises aren't too monstrous looking, like Brigand / Goblin / Harpy / Jester / Vampires / Doppleganger / Dullahan / Warlock / Fire Elemental / Puca / Trudy / Evoker / Dark Knight / etc etc .... a color swap of the Mouth Fiend Could be used in combat 1669579041559.png 1669579012421.png 1669579079507.png . And the animated doggy, or generic Hiro Images for facefuck, Being Ridden etc , its just alooooot of pictures to implement and reuse for the different positions, so the importance of combat as a sex system for the game needs to be realized, even if these are not used forever, and are just place holders, and don't fit for certain characters... it would add allot of immersion to the gameplay, and would be awesome development, and have files inserted that can be edited or changed later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Movikx
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes