Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
Can anyone help with the Angel event? I can't reach the " Pacifist " option in any way. Either the fight or the angel sits on Hiro face. And, accordingly, it is not possible to fulfill the achievement.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Merrybelle
  • New Animation - Kylira x Hiro
  • New Scenario - Demon King Crew Oral Gangbang
  • New Feature - Enhanced Condom Usage
New survey results!

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

• New Character Art - Merrybelle
  • New Animation - Kylira x Hiro
  • New Scenario - Demon King Crew Oral Gangbang
  • New Feature - Enhanced Condom Usage
New survey results!
Enhanced condom usage, eh? A different kind of trail mix if you catch my drift :sneaky:

Reactions: Bob69

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Yay.. Finally managed to beat the end boss ;)..

Got a lot more prepared this time around.
- Upgraded gear to get some extra stats and extra damage.
- Got a ton of perks after giving it up to many ghosts ;)
- Having high agility I think helped a lot against King, as being faster than opponent adds to defensive bits of some skills.
- High perception to know what the opponent is doing helps a ton..
- Could basically block attacks from the king and attack back when she wasn't attacking..

toa.png

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022

- Having high agility I think helped a lot against King, as being faster than opponent adds to defensive bits of some skills.
- Could basically block attacks from the king and attack back when she wasn't attacking..

View attachment 2200729
With those stats you could probably beat her twice in one go and have half the health saved up.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
With those stats you could probably beat her twice in one go and have half the health saved up.
Yeah.. It wasn't a close call.. Got beaten quickly first time I found her, but then I was underpowered.

I think the biggest bonus was the maxed skills in combination with high stats.. Especially agility.

If I understand it correctly, for instance, "Fade Away" 25% evade, 25% Parry + 25% block level per point in agility difference. I dunno the agility of the boss, but don't think I got damaged at all when I used this attack.

"Careful Attack" also has 50% block, 25% evade and 25% parry.. And "Parry" has 75% parry + 25% per agility difference.

With high strength/agility and broadsword doing (str + agi) / 2 damage, with +4 for demonic opponent, damage probably also got pretty good.

Can basically switch between guard/fade away when boss is attacking, and then fit in careful attack and spring attack / crushing blow when boss is not attacking.

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
Just want to balance some of the negative reception earlier in the thread and say that the Sperm Bank nurse is a QT. Would love to see more strap-on scenes with her, but I guess that would be stepping on the Gadgeteer's toes.

• Love
Reactions: Twiton and Hordragg

Randomguy664

Apr 17, 2019
has anyone gotten the 4 new scenes with the harpy yet? if so how do you get them?
They're not new per se, but have new art.

Breeding grounds, fight and win against the first harpy, then fight and lose to the elite harpy afterward.

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020

View attachment 2200729
Honestly, I wish there was a "Healthier" perk alongside the main 6 ability stat perks (Stronger, Harder, Faster, etc). If only to get +10 max HP per upgrade, up to 3 times. You may say 90 HP might be too much, or maybe even not much, but there are times when I would like for the combat to last at least 2 more turns, if endurance is not quite cutting it enough, just to see more lewds and struggles from the opponent to get Hiro down flat. And yeah, sure, save edit up the stat. But nah, I hope Majalis gets this kind of feedback from more people than just myself, just to make it official. More spots to use the perk points can be nice.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Two strange issues I encountered..

First, I fought and won against a wereslut, but got knotted after winning the fight regardless. Happening if you are strong, the wiki seems to say.. Though strange decision to get game over due to winning the fight.. Anyhow, thought I had lost all my ironman progress, but seemed I could still load in my last ironman save (after aborting last session) regardless. Is that intentional?

And secondary.. Fought against the vampires, and after winning against both and fighting both together, I got to a position, where the only thing I could do was "Do Nothing", but regardless of how many times I pressed that I got no further option, so I ended up having to abort the game as it was impossible to finish the fight. Assuming this is a bug? Known bug?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes