PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yep, need enough magic to deal with the ghosts or enough charisma and you can just milk them for points.
I assumed he wasn't going for the slut route. If that's the case you can just buy something to have enough charisma I believe.
What other reason would I have to play ToA? Actually letting Hiro win against any of the girls/futas? Oh, please, what would be the fun in that? :ROFLMAO:
You don't have a conquering micromike Hiro that frustrates everyone sexually for the humor? Diversity at it's best. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Leo Humilis

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
for those trying to unlock merrybelle's xray scene it's not accessible nor it shows when you encounter her, most likely gonna be patched on the next update

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I did and I couldn't find any .json/.jar/.exe files to run
Did you see the part where I said there is no .jar file? I even searched for it in the non extracted folder, nothing

View attachment 2332731
Your responses tell me you didn't follow the installation guide correctly.

The v0.3.28.3 file you downloaded from the link IS the JAR. You don't extract it.

GoFile:
1674473368337.png
Mega:
1674473340924.png
MixDrop:
1674473358927.png
UploadHaven:
1674473413869.png

If you are running on a Windows x64 computer, you first download from THAT link which is a compressed folder with the EXE and also in there is the monthly build of the JAR file (v0.3.28.0). Extract the compressed folder to your computer. Double Click the EXE file to play.

If you want to use the current weekly update JAR of v0.3.28.3, then you download it from the appropriate link - make sure it it named correctly and replace the JAR that is already in that game folder.

Voila!

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Your responses tell me you didn't follow the installation guide correctly.

The v0.3.28.3 file you downloaded from the link IS the JAR. You don't extract it.

GoFile:
View attachment 2332739
Mega:
View attachment 2332736
MixDrop:
View attachment 2332738
UploadHaven:
View attachment 2332740

If you are running on a Windows x64 computer, you first download from THAT link which is a compressed folder with the EXE and also in there is the monthly build of the JAR file (v0.3.28.0). Extract the compressed folder to your computer. Double Click the EXE file to play.

If you want to use the current weekly update JAR of v0.3.28.3, then you download it from the appropriate link - make sure it it named correctly and replace the JAR that is already in that game folder.

Voila!
1674475990660.png

You mean like this? Because now the game just doesn't open period

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Great Job UncleTom123 in the next post!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might as well tell me to clear cookies/cache and turn the pc on/off

No the antivirus isn't blocking it, I even tried running it while it was disabled
Yes
Yes

Looks like you've got "hide known file extensions" enabled, you'll have to remove the .jar part because now your file is called "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar.jar".
Thank you, finally an answer that works. I give you all my internets for the day

dwaynejohn

Oct 16, 2019
I'm following this thread very sluggishly and I don't really keep up with everything, but can someone direct me to a collection or anything of the sort (if it even exists of course) of the custom scripts/encounters that were added not long ago. I'm sure some crafty and creative people have made and shared some of their scripts/encounters already and I'd love to try them out if at all possible. Cheers guys:coffee:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes