archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I haven't played much and never saw them, what's wrong with anatomy of dog dongs?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Urethral opening is in a wrong place, it should be on the very tip of the dick, not in a middle, like here.
2. Knot appears to me upside down, whole dick is not very anatomically correct, but this crevice would look much better on bottom side of a knot, from the top dog dick looks... idk, different from this.
3. Dog dong can't bend like that, it's very rigid, cause there is bone inside of it.
4. Where is the sheath???

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
NOBODY FUCKING CARES. Jeez, talk about splitting hairs.
yeah, most people don't, that's why Alis still can't draw it right, and he'll draw it all wrong years to come because no one told him he's doing it wrong. Even if most people don't care, artists study references before they start drawing something, and its obvious that Alis was lazy in this part.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Then go make your own game with your own real life anatomical dog dick instead of crying over the artistic decisions of majalis, which by the way still don't make them wrong.
Stop defending him with artistic liberties, it obviously doesn't apply here. He chose to draw dog dick, not human one with knot, not some fantastic cock that doesn't exist, he draws it exactly like dog dick, but also wrong only because its his "vision". Yeah, right. It's like "Oh I know, I'll draw chick with tits, but her nipples would be on the bottom side of each tit, not in front, like everyone expects" that's how silly it sounds to me.

Jul 22, 2019
Stop defending him with artistic liberties, it obviously doesn't apply here. He chose to draw dog dick, not human one with knot, not some fantastic cock that doesn't exist, he draws it exactly like dog dick, but also wrong only because its his "vision". Yeah, right. It's like "Oh I know, I'll draw chick with tits, but her nipples would be on the bottom side of each tit, not in front, like everyone expects" that's how silly it sounds to me.
Well I think nipples at the bottom would be perfectly fine if it fits the situation like if it was an alien or something :ROFLMAO:. Just like in this situation you have a human-dog HYBRID and not a fucking dog you dimwit.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Well I think nipples at the bottom would be perfectly fine if it fits the situation like if it was an alien or something :ROFLMAO:. Just like in this situation you have a human-dog HYBRID and not a fucking dog you dimwit.
While being possible in principle, this hypothetic bottom nippled chick would appear silly and comical, so unless that's exactly the impression you pursue, you'll never see it done like that. You'll much likely to see something like chick with 3 tits, that are properly shaped, because that would look alien and exotic instead of comical. There is this "uncanny valley" effect you have to consider. You either do it completely different, or completely stick to the form. You dimwit.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Wanted to see how this project is doing nowadays, checked out one of their latest (?) encounters - blonde werewolf. Man it made me sad. Alis is drawing dog dongs for years now, and he still has 0 clue about their anatomy. Majalis discord is patron only, so i can't even tell him what's wrong, all there is left to me is ranting on a pirating site. Writing didn't look very inspired either, it wasn't even proofreaded properly, I'm pretty sure there are some missing lines right before swallow/kiss choice.
Then i checked their changelog and it appears that their passion for the project is kinda burned out. It seems they are now more in a "I'll go do my job and get my salary" mood. I was a patron once, but i left because i felt that project stagnated and all this reinforced this feeling.
Lupa's like my favorite character and I was super hyped for writing that encounter, lol. That's why it has like fifteen branches. I had to cut off some of the scenarios I wrote for it because I ran out of time for it.

And the penis was drawn from reference (dog dicks are pretty protean, with each one looking pretty different - you can see this with a simple google search)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Lupa's like my favorite character and I was super hyped for writing that encounter, lol. That's why it has like fifteen branches. I had to cut off some of the scenarios I wrote for it because I ran out of time for it.

And the penis was drawn from reference (dog dicks are pretty protean, with each one looking pretty different - you can see this with a simple google search)
Hey, its majalis, didn't expect to see you here. It looked like you cut off too much from those, because now those scenes don't connect well into kiss/swallow continuation, it really looks like there are some missing passages.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Hey, its majalis, didn't expect to see you here. It looked like you cut off too much from those, because now those scenes don't connect well into kiss/swallow continuation, it really looks like there are some missing passages.
There aren't? At the end of the blowjob, she kisses you, and you have a choice of spitting the rest of it into her mouth or swallowing it.

I was talking about completely different scenarios that had to be cut for time (they'll probably be included later).

Jul 22, 2019
While being possible in principle, this hypothetic bottom nippled chick would appear silly and comical, so unless that's exactly the impression you pursue, you'll never see it done like that. You'll much likely to see something like chick with 3 tits, that are properly shaped, because that would look alien and exotic instead of comical. There is this "uncanny valley" effect you have to consider. You either do it completely different, or completely stick to the form. You dimwit.
Luckily most people here aren't dog dick connoisseurs, unlike you it seems. So uncanny valley is ABSOLUTELY nowhere near a problem. Stop trying to act like as if you're pointing out a real problem and not just another degen like the rest of us. And I'm worried if you have a dog, hopefully you don't do funny things to it.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
There aren't? At the end of the blowjob, she kisses you, and you have a choice of spitting the rest of it into her mouth or swallowing it.

I was talking about completely different scenarios that had to be cut for time (they'll probably be included later).
locked inside -> already kissing, there is something amiss for sure.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Luckily most people here aren't dog dick connoisseurs, unlike you it seems. So uncanny valley is ABSOLUTELY nowhere near a problem. Stop trying to act like as if you're pointing out a real problem and not just another degen like the rest of us. And I'm worried if you have a dog, hopefully you don't do funny things to it.
Pls stop with your ad hominem attacks, it makes arguing with you quite enervating and it doesn't help to support your cause. And if you must know, no, i don't have a dog and don't have any first hand bestiality experience.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
locked inside -> already kissing, there is something amiss for sure.
Ah, that branch wasn't connecting to the oral scene, but the end of the oral scene by accident. There's an entire intervening scene (which contains an option to jerk off) that can be seen in the current version, but only by getting to the oral branch through one of the other means (accidentally convincing her to put it in your mouth because of its size, or because you can't breed with a mouth, or by flailing). The option where you choose to suck it during the cock worship variant of the encounter was pointing towards the wrong section, and the non-cock-worship branch has a completely different oral scene. It's not that it wasn't proofread, I just didn't notice while I was going through the permutations that that particular one had a skip.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Are you still going with that? Majalis aren't going to change their art style just because of your subjective view on how they should drawn werewolfs dicks "correctly". :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Are you still going with that? Majalis aren't going to change their art style just because of your subjective view on how they should drawn werewolfs dicks "correctly". :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
Yeah, they probably woudln't. I just wanted to share this very unpopular opinion for 2 reasons. Firstly I think that Alis draws it this way because he doesn't even realise that it's not how real dog dick looks, not because it was his intentional choice. And secondly I took some liberty and assumed that people that know how dog dick looks would be as confused with his art as myself.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Yeah, they probably woudln't. I just wanted to share this very unpopular opinion for 2 reasons. Firstly I think that Alis draws it this way because he doesn't even realise that it's not how real dog dick looks, not because it was his intentional choice. And secondly I took some liberty and assumed that people that know how dog dick looks would be as confused with his art as myself.
Alis is a she, and, again, it was drawn from reference. It was literally drawn from an actual dick (you can find one that looks remarkably like it on the first page of google image results). The only part that's even arguable is the bend it has here, which was done intentionally so it wouldn't cover Hiro's cheek.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes