thebighole

Nov 18, 2019
Talk about them? Sure.
Saying that the author doesn't know how to drawn because they didn't follow this specific user's ideas about how a werewolf dick should be is something else. :ROFLMAO:
Lupa's dick is based on a real canine's with the confirmation in this thread. If someone wants to question if it's accurate, they can.
I have no complaints, myself. I love all the werewolf scenes.

insect297

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah, they probably woudln't. I just wanted to share this very unpopular opinion for 2 reasons. Firstly I think that Alis draws it this way because he doesn't even realise that it's not how real dog dick looks, not because it was his intentional choice. And secondly I took some liberty and assumed that people that know how dog dick looks would be as confused with his art as myself.
Imaging being so impassionate about anatomically correct doggy dicks.... in a game with futas

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3233150

I walked through archdude's rhetoric and gotta give him(her?) the props. I do remember when some guy made a redhead mod for the game, some time passes —> gets implemented into the original. Then i built a simple tool to build a gallery unlock, take your wildest guess at what happened next. You can call it incorporation but i call it crisis of ideas.

Some sort of artistic starvation is definitely observable. And the duo can't handle the feedback. To all the hecklers in the thread: no one over here really needs to provide their credibility in areas they criticize the game with. I did my bit and it got deleted for being off topic.

But if you do read this, remember, this is what real world looks like when you present an endeavor to the public. Also the ones that send presumably negative feedback are the ones who care most.

Kiyo666

Apr 22, 2018
Hello! I have a slight problem with the game. Resolution is not working properly, making only the windowed 1280x720 being a usable choice. What is unfortunately worse, is the fact that even using this resolution most of the texts are so pixelated that you cannot read them. Did anyone else had this problem or knows the solution?

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
I mean personally I like that it's not _too_ anatomically correct in that way? Making them more like exotic humans and less bestial weirds me out a lot less.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Yours preferences are ofc as good as mine, I don't claim that my vision is only one correct. I just suspect that it ended up that way unintentionally.

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
I can't seem to get the game to download off the windows files on MEGA, before the file finishes it auto closes my browser and the anonfile one takes like 2 hours and isn't the most recent version. Any help?

Last edited:

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
They may have been asking for it for years, but I had a countervailing reason not to implement it - if you can cheat your way into unlocking the whole gallery, people will be more inclined to do that than to unlock it through playing the game, which is the preferred outcome. But it was taking up a lot of this thread, and your tool only made it worse, because then people were asking how to use the tool. So I made the hard decision to include it, even though it went against the design, so that people would stop asking about full saves (for the gallery, anyway - if people want full saves to make exploring the game easier, I'm fine with that).

The fact that it took no time at all to implement should suggest to that, perhaps, I wasn't not implementing it out of laziness or a failure of vision, but because I did not want it implemented, and implementing it was a compromise I made in response to feedback from the player base - to, among other things, improve the quality of this thread.

As I've stated before, we're happy to keep working on ToA as long as people want us to, but we also want people to play a complete game start to finish, even as we add new things, which is why we're planning to finish up Adventure mode this year and Story Mode next year. And we'd also like to open up new projects, even if we keep supporting ToA, because we have other ideas we'd like to explore (for instance, characters in a modern setting for dating/romance).

The only thing I hate about working on ToA is this kind of vitriolic raspberry-blowing from, usually, people who have a chip on their shoulder because we slighted them somehow, which is why I don't normally engage with it.

yuki hoho

Feb 24, 2018
They may have been asking for it for years, but I had a countervailing reason not to implement it - if you can cheat your way into unlocking the whole gallery, people will be more inclined to do that than to unlock it through playing the game, which is the preferred outcome. But it was taking up a lot of this thread, and your tool only made it worse, because then people were asking how to use the tool. So I made the hard decision to include it, even though it went against the design, so that people would stop asking about full saves (for the gallery, anyway - if people want full saves to make exploring the game easier, I'm fine with that).

The fact that it took no time at all to implement should suggest to you that, perhaps, I wasn't not implementing it out of laziness or a failure of vision, but because I did not want it implemented, and implementing it was a compromise I made in response to feedback from the player base - to, among other things, improve the quality of this thread.

As I've stated before, we're happy to keep working on ToA as long as people want us to, but we also want people to play a complete game start to finish, even as we add new things, which is why we're planning to finish up Adventure mode this year and Story Mode next year. And we'd also like to open up new projects, even if we keep supporting ToA, because we have other ideas we'd like to explore (for instance, characters in a modern setting for dating/romance).

The only thing I hate about working on ToA is this kind of vitriolic raspberry-blowing from, usually, people who have a chip on their shoulder because we slighted them somehow, which is why I don't normally engage with it.
Your doing great don't let other people say otherwise. You never had an obligation to start making this game but because you did I've had hours of laughs and fun. If I wasn't going through a rough patch and had far more leeway with my money than I do I'd support you on patreon constantly. Honestly I'm surprised that you haven't tried to shut this thread down yet because a lot of content creators who see there work on a site being given out for free would have but instead you take the time to talk to people here and explain certain things to them. You have my respect and appreciation. Thank You.

Sep 10, 2018
Hey, wiki says that wereslut will fuck you if you have 8 or more str even if you win. If it's true, what kind of bullshit is that?
In story mode you learn that nobody dies in this games, well you defeat someone, his wounds will heal up, but he will be in a "submissive" mode. Then you have werewolf, a creature that search for a mate, particularly the strong ones. In her biograph its says that she is strong and agile, probably at the point were if, even defeated, their desire to mate someone is substantial, they will do it.
So if you are strong, dont fight her or take the perk "scentless".

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
In story mode you learn that nobody dies in this games, well you defeat someone, his wounds will heal up, but he will be in a "submissive" mode. Then you have werewolf, a creature that search for a mate, particularly the strong ones. In her biograph its says that she is strong and agile, probably at the point were if, even defeated, their desire to mate someone is substantial, they will do it.
So if you are strong, dont fight her or take the perk "scentless".
I have scentless, it only gives me a chance to ambush her, str check still there.
I know all of that, but punishing players for winning, seriously?
Edit: Even slime still lives when you destroy her core?

Last edited:

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
I know all of that, but punishing players for winning, seriously?
It's teaching players that "victory" in battle isn't the only means of victory, and doesn't guarantee "victory" over all, because of the stat, perk, and context checks that are present in the game. There's a lot of ways to avoid that outcome, including by reading the description of Strength when you get to allocate it.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes