Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
It's teaching players that "victory" in battle isn't the only means of victory, and doesn't guarantee "victory" over all, because of the stat, perk, and context checks that are present in the game. There's a lot of ways to avoid that outcome, including by reading the description of Strength when you get to allocate it.
I've read it, but i thought that it implied that wereslut was a mean to provide a challenge for particularly strong players.
Oh, scentless actually replaces str check, good.

Last edited:

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
We have two follow-ups to ToA planned right now (neither of which are ToA 2, which we may end up doing at some point in the Long Away), but since we're a small team we'll only be working on one for now, probably starting it after ToA's story mode is wrapped up. We'll still be working on ToA concurrently, which'll let us still work on traditional fantasy themes like we currently are, as well as more modern themes with the new game. It'll still be a fantasy setting, but an urban fantasy instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
I've read it, but i thought that it implied that wereslut was a mean to provide a challenge for particularly strong players.
It kind of is, since particularly Strong characters (not players) are challenged to find a way to handle werewolves. Sneaking past them (which is possible even when traveling through their locations if you use the Stealth mechanic), getting them off with something like a handjob, distracting them with a DTF friend, taking the Scentless perk, etc.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
It kind of is, since particularly Strong characters (not players) are challenged to find a way to handle werewolves. Sneaking past them (which is possible even when traveling through their locations if you use the Stealth mechanic), getting them off with something like a handjob, distracting them with a DTF friend, taking the Scentless perk, etc.
Thanks, figured it out.
I have a question, do enemy stats adjust to player's stats? I mean, I were able to defeat in battle every encountered enemy without any problem. If it's not, is warrior class so overpowered?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Hey, wiki says that wereslut will fuck you if you have 8 or more str even if you win. If it's true, what kind of bullshit is that?
Well who in their right minds wouldn't want to get fucked by a sexy wereslut?

Joking aside (or well, not really but YMMV), what the hell happened to this thread? I just checked in and saw pages of angry discussions about the authenticity or lack thereof of a dog cock? For real? I mean, where do even we go from here?:unsure:

KevinSchroeder

May 23, 2018
Hi Maj, any plans on updating some of your libraries (and maybe the jre too)? You are on pretty old branches for some of your stuff, which gives Java 16 plenty to complain about...

Huge fan of your work btw., eight years and counting now. :D

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Hi Maj, any plans on updating some of your libraries (and maybe the jre too)? You are on pretty old branches for some of your stuff, which gives Java 16 plenty to complain about...

Huge fan of your work btw., eight years and counting now. :D
Yeah, we didn't update the jre previously because of the android build and libGDX compatibilities. There's actually a really strange bug in the libGDX version we're using that they've patched out (related to a bitshift and comparison in the code that handles collections), so I'd like to update it, as well as the Spine runtime, though they've introduced some breaking changes in the past (right now, we can't rotate the root bone of a Spine skeleton or it causes issues with flipping the skeleton, so we just avoid rotating the root bone).

Abeldanger

Jul 3, 2017
Ah, weird, I thought I replied to this but it looks like it got eaten. We have two follow-ups to ToA planned right now (neither of which are ToA 2, which we may end up doing at some point in the Long Away), but since we're a small team we'll only be working on one for now, probably starting it after ToA's story mode is wrapped up. We'll still be working on ToA concurrently, which'll let us still work on traditional fantasy themes like we currently are, as well as more modern themes with the new game. It'll still be a fantasy setting, but an urban fantasy instead.
Yeah, it got 'eaten'. Heh. Somebody's a sensitive l'il so'n'so. :KEK: (not you)
Would love it if you looked at alternative funding sources to Patreon - used to back you there but can't abide their censorious turn anymore. There are other options out there now that are more friendly to a wider variety of content, like subscribestar.adult or sponsus.org - unfortunately don't know much about them from a content creator perspective, but if it'd work with your release format, would give people more options to support you. Might even be easier, dunno - as far as I recall it was a two-step process of getting a password to a Mega link, so maybe they could cut at least one step out of that.

Last edited:

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Honestly, this thread is usually just technical support, someone here and there saying the creator is milking the project for money, people with specific complaints/criticisms/whatever, people who complain about people who do one of said three things, and people who complain about people who complain.

Game I'd rate a 10/10 but this thread I'd rate a "meh." No numerical value for thread rating because if it ain't a high number I get confused on where to put the number at.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Honestly, this thread is usually just technical support, someone here and there saying the creator is milking the project for money, people with specific complaints/criticisms/whatever, people who complain about people who do one of said three things, and people who complain about people who complain.

Game I'd rate a 10/10 but this thread I'd rate a "meh." No numerical value for thread rating because if it ain't a high number I get confused on where to put the number at.
You forgot people who give news about the game and the people who thirst about some characters (i'm in that categorie).

SHAYO

May 19, 2017
Hey all,
i get this massage when doing the 2nd brothel quest

idk how to pass it to the creator, can anyone help?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Hey, reached the fort at the end of first location. Only devs message about "You've reached it already" pops up and throws me back to the overworld. Playing on android if it matters. Is it normal?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Hey all,
i get this massage when doing the 2nd brothel quest

idk how to pass it to the creator, can anyone help?
You need newest version of the game because that error is already patched

Apr 16, 2019
Wait they removed the surrender button? So now you have to manually die every time you want to go to pound town? What the fuck
They replaced it with a "Beg" move; though you have to be in the Kneeling stance to use it, so it's no use when you get stuck in a loop. There's also the seduction and wrestling system if you want to go to pound town. (Except for the Drow; who you can't wrestle, and seducing is an instant win.)

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
They replaced it with a "Beg" move; though you have to be in the Kneeling stance to use it, so it's no use when you get stuck in a loop. There's also the seduction and wrestling system if you want to go to pound town. (Except for the Drow; who you can't wrestle, and seducing is an instant win.)
BTW the surrender is still there, you need to kneel and beg move is auto surrender..... it seems you haven't played the game in long while.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes