RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can we create some sort of support thread for all this " cant get the game to work " posts and have them posted there instead? This is getting ridiculous. The thread is just filling up with these posts.
Those lazy leechers don't even bother to search and sometimes read the very same page where they are posting. I really don't expect them to be able to click on a link on their own. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Those lazy leechers don't even bother to search and sometimes read the very same page where they are posting. I really don't expect them to be able to click on a link on their own. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:
Well i think if Mod would put warning with big letters that if you ask any techinical question in this thread the post is deleted and you should go to the Support thread of Tales Of Androgyny. I think that is good idea but i don't know if any of the Mods are willing to do that.

Nov 15, 2017
Not to be impatient but how long does it usually take for the monthlies to be posted?

Also I want to say huge thanks to whoever keeps uploading the monthies, I stop in every couple of months to see what's changed

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Not to be impatient but how long does it usually take for the monthlies to be posted?

Also I want to say huge thanks to whoever keeps uploading the monthies, I stop in every couple of months to see what's changed
weeeeell, they are called that because they are released every month

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
weeeeell, they are called that because they are released every month
I'm pretty sure he knows that monthlies are released every month.
I think he wanted to know which day around the start of the month the monthlies is posted here.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
already used it, but people call it free roam or story , and when i pass the mouse no one of them are called that, if you are not going to help just save that search comment, someone already helped.
Sorry to say this, but i've answered that question alone atleast 2 different times, if you cannot find that answer, it is entirely your own fault.

And since i know that you cannot use the search function to search through user posts on the thread, #10,252, it's literally the first one you could find when searching "story" and my username.

It's also faster to use the search function to find what you're looking for, especially if you have to wait for answers and then some asshole like me is going to passive aggressively give you what you're looking for eventually, you just wasted a day instead of 20s.

:EDIT: Oh, and i just remembered this one thing, you could've used those 24 hours to also do the unthinkable, experiment it yourself.

Last edited:

VOLAJU

Sep 13, 2017
Sorry to say this, but i've answered that question alone atleast 2 different times, if you cannot find that answer, it is entirely your own fault.

And since i know that you cannot use the search function to search through user posts on the thread, #10,252, it's literally the first one you could find when searching "story" and my username.

It's also faster to use the search function to find what you're looking for, especially if you have to wait for answers and then some asshole like me is going to passive aggressively give you what you're looking for eventually, you just wasted a day instead of 20s.

:EDIT: Oh, and i just remembered this one thing, you could've used those 24 hours to also do the unthinkable, experiment it yourself.
not gonna read that too much text, also ignored.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
not gonna read that too much text, also ignored.
Why did he ignore me if he didn't read what i wrote? :unsure:

PS: Here i thought i had ADD but wow, if 4 paragraphs of text is too much then i just feel sorry, also why are you playing a game that's pretty much 80% text then?

Reactions: broly965

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.07.1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes