EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I'm wondering about that too, what scenes have been added?

And what about harpy mating grounds content? Any info about how high it is on his priority list?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.07.1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks Tokyo Partner, you are the hero we deserve. :p

It's already 2021 and it seems like TOA is the still the only game focused in futa x male.
There are a few others around here.
I'm wondering about that too, what scenes have been added?

And what about harpy mating grounds content? Any info about how high it is on his priority list?
Read the changelog, the full one was posted last month.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
I'm not sure, in short: Hiro goes in general direction of Demon King. Why? I don't know.
So, story starts to take form, but there isn't much except for a few questlines unrelated to each other.
I truly wish that this game had a linear storyline branching into the main storyline and other side stories . But it seems messy with no direction

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
This game makes any sense yet ? Or still has random storyline ?
there are 2 modes one is story and the other is adventure. story has a linear story beat with unique encounters where as adventure is a gaggle of sexual encounters on a map with objectives to do.

ive been saying to the devs for a while to just fuze the 2 instead of updating both seperate from each other. but again the devs being who they are ignored it.

the point is that the story mode has interesting encounters that i personally think would be good in adventure; and that adventure modes freadom would be good in story mode. i would also like an orc encounter that isnt just urka which the story mode does but adventure doesnt.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
there are 2 modes one is story and the other is adventure. story has a linear story beat with unique encounters where as adventure is a gaggle of sexual encounters on a map with objectives to do.

ive been saying to the devs for a while to just fuze the 2 instead of updating both seperate from each other. but again the devs being who they are ignored it.

the point is that the story mode has interesting encounters that i personally think would be good in adventure; and that adventure modes freadom would be good in story mode. i would also like an orc encounter that isnt just urka which the story mode does but adventure doesnt.
Yeah, that's kinda foolish and only stretches development time. Would be much faster and convenient to take adventure mode and simply cut out combat from it and call it a day.

Reactions: guleed yusuf

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
In what way did "Added trudy kiss art in a bunch of scenes" translate as "expanded harpy breeding grounds" to you?

EDIT: Heh, didnt have the decency to own his rudeness while in the wrong, so he deleted the comment.
Nope, i realised that i was in the wrong as my brain skipped "in" in "added in a bunch of scenes" so i deleted the comment because i had no justification anymore to be rude, seems i was too late.

As for harpies, you are right, it seems that it was added in a bugfix.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes