po1221

Mar 27, 2020
a question, the life and damage of the character increases with the level or remains the same no matter what level you are? is that I got stuck with an enemy of more than 200 life and a lot of damage and I don't know what to do

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
a question, the life and damage of the character increases with the level or remains the same no matter what level you are? is that I got stuck with an enemy of more than 200 life and a lot of damage and I don't know what to do
Your hit points stay the same, but the damage you deal increases when your stats grow. Also, better weapons and armor help. And tactics of course.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
so are the new scenes all through the beauty pageant or are they through encounters? because the beauty pageant ones seemed to be older scenes

Na2

Sep 18, 2019
Does anyone know a way to stop the game from regularly crashing during loading screens on Android.
It says it has some kind of memory error

Nuxf9

Aug 12, 2019
Does anyone know a way to stop the game from regularly crashing during loading screens on Android.
It says it has some kind of memory error
You guys can play on android?
Besides the joke, what is your device and the andriod version pls, cuz i cant even install the game:cry:

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
I also play on android and the game closes every 2 hours but otherwise it is fine, although the truth is I am confused with this game, I do not know how to earn more gold to buy equipment

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
I get stuck at the beginning and I don't know what to do, I just want a guide that my Latin American brain can understand, I'm from South America imagine how difficult it is to play this without knowing a lot of English :'c

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I also play on android and the game closes every 2 hours but otherwise it is fine, although the truth is I am confused with this game, I do not know how to earn more gold to buy equipment
Getting gold
You can earn gold from quests (try the Brothel mistress to start) and you will find gold at certain locations on the map with chests

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes