negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Getting gold
You can earn gold from quests (try the Brothel mistress to start) and you will find gold at certain locations on the map with chests
You also earn gold in the arena, or opening the chests containing hunger artifacts that you can sell for 40(or 50, i dont remember now which it was), but you need atleast lvl 4 scout (just press the eye in the UI on mapscreen few times, or get perks to have it permanently high)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I also play on android and the game closes every 2 hours but otherwise it is fine, although the truth is I am confused with this game, I do not know how to earn more gold to buy equipment
Raise your Scouting abiltiy. Go after the treasure chests. Some contain Hunger Charms. You can only use one. Sell the others you find.
Do the quests. There are some for the Brothel madame, and there is the quest where you have to defeat the Goddess.
Further on, there are encounters with a Naga that bring in extra money.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Where is the Male Protagonist in this game? I can only play as the girl when I start the game! If there is no male protagonist pls delete the tag!
Hiro is not a girl. He just dresses like one, just as his companions Trudy and Kyliera. If you don't like that, I suggest you go elsewere. Crossdressing and dickgirl opponents are the main and only focus of this game.

Reactions: Fyo and Oxiton

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Hiro is not a girl. He just dresses like one, just as his companions Trudy and Kyliera. If you don't like that, I suggest you go elsewere. Crossdressing and dickgirl opponents are the main and only focus of this game.
Thx for explaining it... not my cup of tea but worth a shot!

Reactions: PBS666

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
Screenshot_20210411-203411_tales-of-androgyny.jpg

I am trapped with this enemy, I cannot defeat her, I am new and I do not know what statistics to upload or what equipment to bring, can someone tell me what to do to get out of this area?game in story mode

Reactions: Mastershake

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
It's possible even with story-mode's lack of options but just give up on it. Sandbox is where all the game's content is.
This.

There is nothing of substance beyond the dark knight anyway. Its an exceedingly difficult and overtuned fight for the craptastic character you are stuck with in story mode.

Go muck about in free roam - it has infinitely more content.

Last edited:

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
A lot of content is in the free-roam game except the best content (IMO) is in the story-mode (the sperm bank scenes).

Also I really wanna say that having these fun event scene make this game infinitely more appealing to me. Having all of the characters and having them interact with each other, gives a feel for atmosphere of the world.

Like from something like this how I see this world is something like;
"A young androgynous male who grew up hearing stories of adventures and epic battles, find out that the world does indeed have a lot of 'conquering' and 'domination' but of a more sexual kind."

All I'm saying is that the world building that this current scene brings in, makes the whole game more light-hearted and more fun at the end of the day.

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Can you fuck/be fucked by the naga in combat? Or is she still limited to just crushing you, and untrippable due to OP tail?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes