Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Anyone have profile full unlocked?
If you have a Patreon Build Version, you can use the Cheat Mode in Options to fully unlock all Pervert Squares/Art. It automatically fills it all out if you open Pervert with it enabled.
Unless Profile means something else? Sorry, I might be misunderstanding the question >_>

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I know that much. I've been clearing the entire map T_T so yeah, just unlucky. welp, time to keep doing my thing then
Try reaching the other Zones, especially beyond the Border and into the Demon King's Realm. You'll be able to find all 4 Werewolf Variants in the Fourth Zone.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
wow thanks captain obvious, you could still download it and use it, the link is dead
I'm sorry for being too concise and not explaining a solution, my message wasn't trying to come across as annoying either, I should have mentioned that the newer Build link is in this thread. You'd be best using the most recent build, since the older builds lack bug fixes and recent content.
Once again, my apologies, I didn't mean to come across as potentially derisive in my reply to you.

Last edited:

zooop50

Feb 3, 2021
Im getting error on windows 10 ı download newest version in here
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: File not found: (Internal)
at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.read(FileHandle.java:142)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeType$Library.newFace(FreeType.java:90)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeTypeFontGenerator.<init>(FreeTypeFontGenerator.java:95)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeTypeFontGenerator.<init>(FreeTypeFontGenerator.java:86)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenElements.getCustomFont(ScreenElements.java:70)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getEncounter(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:240)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:134)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.switchScreen(AbstractScreen.java:141)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.switchFade(LoadScreen.java:46)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.showScreen(AbstractScreen.java:114)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.render(LoadScreen.java:52)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:233)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)
also this is the error.txt

Reactions: vmvmd

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Scene where you meet Urka for the first time. Sorry if I'm bogging up the thread with my posts, but everyday I get off work and I want to practice and end up drawing ToA shit, and figure I might as well post it here too.
View attachment 1142303
This art is great, never feel bad for sharing it! I'm sure if the Subreddit allowed Image Posts, you'd find a lot of appreciation on r/TalesOfAndrogyny

thebighole

Nov 18, 2019
Scene where you meet Urka for the first time. Sorry if I'm bogging up the thread with my posts, but everyday I get off work and I want to practice and end up drawing ToA shit, and figure I might as well post it here too.
View attachment 1142303
I think almost anyone would agree that any art beats the thread being loaded with nothing but passive-aggressive tech support.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes