Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You get to suck a lot of things in this game, pretty much none of them is the big tiddy though.
I swear you can with Cait.
And yeah, especially for the top stuff, would be nice to get some more chances to satisfy that aspect of our 'enemies'. Not just sucking even, those chests deserve pleasure and appreciation, you've got a free set of hands when you're sucking down their cock, so might as well use them. And hey, you don't need two hands to give a reacharound, give em a good time all over when you give it to them.

Last edited:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I swear you can with Cait.
And yeah, especially for the top stuff, would be nice to get some more chances to satisfy that aspect of our 'enemies'. Not just sucking even, those chests deserve pleasure and appreciation, you've got a free set of hands when you're sucking down their cock, so might as well use them. And hey, you don't need two hands to give a reacharound, give em a good time all over when you give it to them.
hmmm, maybe a tittyfuck stance someday? enemies that have high lust could suck your cock, would be a dream come true

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
hmmm, maybe a tittyfuck stance someday? enemies that have high lust could suck your cock, would be a dream come true
Enemies can suck your cock, Helena is one, but I think the issue is that it'd tie into a Domination Victory Trigger if that was implemented to enemies currently with a pre-existing domination trigger. I figure that's going to be considered with the eventual Combat AI Update.
And a tittyfuck stance sounds a bit too specific :p Maybe some moves involving that as context for pre-existing stances (such as a fully proven wrestling grapple to raise arousal if you aren't able to penetrate yet.) But I was more talking about moves like Tease Nipple that could be applied to other grapples/penetration stances.

The Makeout Stance needs more moves/use, especially Enemies being able to perform it on you. That could be used to make enemies more keen for certain specific positions, such as Reverse Cowgirl & Handy, or to have them offer certain things to you too which you could submit to (Either Top or Bottom stuff, but it's them making you want it via submitting to them).

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I'm posting this on behalf of those who can't post it here, an open letter written over the last week, so that the community that is affected by the issues addressed can see it too.

EDIT: Majalis has noticed this letter, they have addressed the community focused concerns. They've agreed to improve matters regarding the tension on the Discord.

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Why do i get the feeling this open letter is written by the same salty people who every once in a while came here to try to rile the thread against the "evil duo Majalis".

I didn't fall for that before and i won't fall for it now. :rolleyes:
I think one of them is the person who insisted that the dog cock was drawn wrong way :KEK:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Why do i get the feeling this open letter is written by the same salty people who every once in a while came here to try to rile the thread against the "evil duo Majalis".

It was written by me, alongside the help of several other community members from the Discord.

And, no, this isn't riling up anyone. This is me making sure Majalis and the fanbase knows that the Discord is an intensely intimidating place for regulars. Something that needs improving, either through better community communication via their moderators or a CM.

I'm genuinely of the belief that this has happened not out of malice, both my blanket block and the atmosphere of the Discord server, rather just because no one has raised it as an issue. But after 2 weeks with no reason and 1 week after emailing them and trying to reach out, which have been hell on me personally, I've asked around for help in drafting this public open letter.

And no, I still massively and absolutely respect Majalis. That's entirely why I wrote this, as a way to raise the issue without creating any unintentional hostility. I'm still optimistic that this is a misunderstanding or even a thing that will lead to a more positive atmosphere on the Discord.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It was written by me, alongside the help of several other community members from the Discord.
Then perhaps you should have asked here instead of joining up with people who have a bone to pick with Majalis. They frequent this forum every once in a while answering questions.
You could even try asking them via PM while explaining what happened (what did you said/did) prior to the ban.

Those are much better options than a vague letter in my opinion.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Then perhaps you should have asked here instead of joining up with people who have a bone to pick with Majalis. They frequent this forum every once in a while answering questions.
You could even try asking them via PM while explaining what happened (what did you said/did) prior to the ban.

And the letter is just as likely to get buried beneath other messages and general "i can't start the game" problems.

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Enemies can suck your cock, Helena is one, but I think the issue is that it'd tie into a Domination Victory Trigger if that was implemented to enemies currently with a pre-existing domination trigger. I figure that's going to be considered with the eventual Combat AI Update.
And a tittyfuck stance sounds a bit too specific :p Maybe some moves involving that as context for pre-existing stances (such as a fully proven wrestling grapple to raise arousal if you aren't able to penetrate yet.) But I was more talking about moves like Tease Nipple that could be applied to other grapples/penetration stances.

The Makeout Stance needs more moves/use, especially Enemies being able to perform it on you. That could be used to make enemies more keen for certain specific positions, such as Reverse Cowgirl & Handy, or to have them offer certain things to you too which you could submit to (Either Top or Bottom stuff, but it's them making you want it via submitting to them).
yeah i know they can suck you, i was refering to the tittyfuck stance

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

I figured PMing Majalis was the quickest way to getting blocked on here too.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
do you know why you were banned?
No. I'm still blocked on most platforms, with no public reason given, which they've not said if it's temporary or permanent.
But I'm hopeful they'll eventually tell me in private, I figure it's a sensitive matter. So they're being considerate at the very least, I'm also just glad that things will be better for the community in future matters similar to mine.

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018

Ah
No. I'm still blocked on most platforms, with no public reason given, which they've not said if it's temporary or permanent.
But I'm hopeful they'll eventually tell me in private, I figure it's a sensitive matter. So they're being considerate at the very least, I'm also just glad that things will be better for the community in future matters similar to mine.
Yup i was banned for pointing out discrepancies with dick size in game and the art. Sure the dulluhan has only 10 inches.

Boom i was banned. But not just banned i was banned finicially, if i used my credit card with a new account i was banned again. They straight up said my money is no good. For me to even play the game now i use this forum.

There is a toxic element within their discord and with their supporters on here. The devs are ban happy if you even give them the slightest criticism.

zero1234

Jun 16, 2017
Ah

Yup i was banned for pointing out discrepancies with dick size in game and the art. Sure the dulluhan has only 10 inches.

Boom i was banned. But not just banned i was banned finicially, if i used my credit card with a new account i was banned again. They straight up said my money is no good. For me to even play the game now i use this forum.

There is a toxic element within their discord and with their supporters on here. The devs are ban happy if you even give them the slightest criticism.
banned just for that fuck. they cant complain if you pirate now. thats a very childish overreaction. :(

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes