Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: Jinnosuke Kuma

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I am getting this error pls help me HELPPPPPPP PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: File not found: (Internal)
at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.read(FileHandle.java:142)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeType$Library.newFace(FreeType.java:90)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeTypeFontGenerator.<init>(FreeTypeFontGenerator.java:95)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeTypeFontGenerator.<init>(FreeTypeFontGenerator.java:86)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenElements.getCustomFont(ScreenElements.java:70)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getEncounter(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:240)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:134)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.switchScreen(AbstractScreen.java:141)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.switchFade(LoadScreen.java:46)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.showScreen(AbstractScreen.java:114)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.render(LoadScreen.java:52)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:233)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)
I'd recommend posting about this on the Itchio community forum for ToA

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I really need to work on figuring out some of these positions. How do you even force someone into a standing 69?
You can only have the position performed on you, by doing a Vault attack at certain enemies while they're erect enough. It's an Ouroboros.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I am getting this error pls help me HELPPPPPPP PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: File not found: (Internal)
at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.read(FileHandle.java:142)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeType$Library.newFace(FreeType.java:90)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeTypeFontGenerator.<init>(FreeTypeFontGenerator.java:95)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeTypeFontGenerator.<init>(FreeTypeFontGenerator.java:86)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenElements.getCustomFont(ScreenElements.java:70)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getEncounter(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:240)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:134)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.switchScreen(AbstractScreen.java:141)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.switchFade(LoadScreen.java:46)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.showScreen(AbstractScreen.java:114)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.render(LoadScreen.java:52)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:233)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)
What you have is clearly not a game issue it is a set up issue
It may be related to your operating system, your graphics card, your drivers etc.
You either need to become a Patreon and ask for help or as Twiton said look at itchio
Do not keep firing out questions do searches there are a number of threads related to GdxRuntimeException
for instance the following thread (replace "ColonSlashSlash" in the following with ://)
https"ColonSlashSlash"majalis.itch.io/tales-of-androgyny/devlog/43134/new-public-build-v02020
In that case it was a corrupted .jar file

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
More practice this time with backlight stuff, had an idea for the gloryhole scene but ended up with this, might revisit the gloryhole idea.

View attachment 1144150

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know if it's okay to plug your twitter here, but you earn a follower in me at least.
I'll be watching your progress :D

Reactions: Twiton

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
ı need help
And you will not get it by spamming the same message repeatedly

You have used an error message to describe an issue
That issue has been resolved already on this thread
Download version from official majalis website and replace .jar file from mega link on this website, thats what i did when i had error.
This solution we know worked for NIren and Bleshh
It is safe to assume it also worked for Mastenship

The underlying issue was an incorrectly installed .jar file
For your device no one except you can do anything about that

Reactions: Movikx

zooop50

Feb 3, 2021
And you will not get it by spamming the same message repeatedly

You have used an error message to describe an issue
That issue has been resolved already on this thread

This solution we know worked for NIren and Bleshh
It is safe to assume it also worked for Mastenship

For your device no one except you can do anything about that
do you know games like this game

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
do you know games like this game
The short answer is - No

Artwork - No - can't think of one
Level of character androgyny - No - can't think of one
Open World type interaction - Yes - hundreds of games where you move around maps and have encounters at locations
Fight mechanics - No - certainly not as complex and interdependent

Other games which install the way this one does - No - this is the only one I've come across
It installed first time with no problems for me on an up to date W10 desktop PC

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Fight mechanics - No - certainly not as complex and interdependent
Legitimately true. This game's combat is wonderful in so many aspects, most of which I've listed before.
I want to highlight something though:
It's an actual strategy to Slide when the Dark Knight is Reeling Back for a Grand Strike, then to deliver an Uppercut. Just visualise that, with what we know of the Dark Knight's infamy. This literal Knight getting slide kicked, as they're about to unleash some ancient technique on you, then they get combo'd by a rising punch. Or defeating Helena by utilizing Judo Tosses, to keep her from getting a Domination Victory, that you keep following up with slashes until they can be grappled again. And that's not even getting into the Duo Fights that have been shown, those are going to be a treat to visualise too.

This game is fantastic for how much the system allows you to imagine, especially due to the wide range of moves and even the fluff stuff currently used in the penetration system. (But I do hope stuff like Hold Hands gets some nice dialogue added to it.)
It's also the only 18+ game I can think of, yet again I'm a newbie to Eroge, where playing the Metal Gear Combat Soundtracks is fitting during all fights. ((I have to keep my system muted because the headphone port is busted, but I'm also fairly sure the music is (y) for this game))

Reactions: Staimh

Nuxf9

Aug 12, 2019
How do i install .jar files? I just open it and run file, sometimes i get some error, but reopen the game do the trick.
edit: i searched how to install it, but is really necessary? I play the game without any major issues.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
How do i install .jar files? I just open it and run file, sometimes i get some error, but reopen the game do the trick.
edit: i searched how to install it, but is really necessary? I play the game without any major issues.
I also play with no major issues. If you aren't having issues don't worry about it.

The post you took my quote from direct's the reader to earlier posts where people were having issues which returned the same error messages.
It was those players who were having the issues.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes