UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
banned just for that fuck. they cant complain if you pirate now. thats a very childish overreaction. :(
But we don't know if it's maj or alis, it could be a powerhungry mod.
If it's the first, then yeah, if it's the later, there is a problem they need to fix.
In my opinion, it's likely a mod (from experience, i noticed that once people are given some kind of power over other, they will use it in a bad way, often to make them feel stronger or more important than everyone else).

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
But we don't know if it's maj or alis, it could be a powerhungry mod.
If it's the first, then yeah, if it's the later, there is a problem they need to fix.
In my opinion, it's likely a mod (from experience, i noticed that once people are given some kind of power over other, they will use it in a bad way, often to make them feel stronger or more important than everyone else).
We also don't know if that dick-size comment was the reason, unless that's confirmed by the one who handled the block, it might just be an assumption.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I will like to make something very clear, based on the Discord posts I was shown:

I'm still optimistic regarding Majalis, so do not use my Block as a reason to rile up negativity. They've outright made efforts, from my letter's raised concerns, to improve things so this issue doesn't happen again. People will be more encouraged to DM Mods on the server about getting a vibe for community issues. Communication will be better, that was my main intention with the letter.

I can wait for a reason, if I'm ever to get one, but I won't even want one if it's caused by people here guilting them by assuming the worst. I'll understand if people want to voice their experiences in these matters, that's encouraged even to help in improving the community management, but make sure what you say comes from a place of legitimate basis. Not assumption.

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
I will like to make something very clear, based on the Discord posts I was shown:

I'm still optimistic regarding Majalis, so do not use my Block as a reason to rile up negativity. They've outright made efforts, from my letter's raised concerns, to improve things so this issue doesn't happen again. People will be more encouraged to DM Mods on the server about getting a vibe for community issues. Communication will be better, that was my main intention with the letter.

I can wait for a reason, if I'm ever to get one, but I won't even want one if it's caused by people here guilting them by assuming the worst. I'll understand if people want to voice their experiences in these matters, that's encouraged even to help in improving the community management, but make sure what you say comes from a place of legitimate basis. Not assumption.
The reason why your waiting for a reason is because the reason is very trivial. My issue stemmed all the way to their patreon which makes me feel as if it was the devs themselves and not a rogue mod but i still dont know what it is. I just know the last thing i posted and what came out of it.

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.07.3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.07.3)

OH LAWD THAT ART!
Nut.png

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Does this game has an option to deactivate the gay stuff? (asking for a friend)
Short answer : no.
Long answer : this is a game about a girly looking boy on a quest to fight the demon lord, along the way he will fight monstergirls with a little extra (and it's not really "litttle" if you know what i mean), you are tasked with choosing if our hero will stay pure or take it in the ass, so no, you can't turn off the "gay stuff" since it's a large part of the game and a large part of it's identity.

Y.F.Y.

Dec 20, 2017
Man if desactivate the gay stuff what even is left of the game?
Like I think you only are left with five scenes or less?
Not that I want to desactivate only curious now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Man if desactivate the gay stuff what even is left of the game?
Like I think you only are left with five scenes or less?
Not that I want to desactivate only curious now
I guess it depends a lot on what you can consider "gay stuff", is it gay if you top a dickgirl, because is if it is, you're left with few characters, like the brothel madam (if i remember right she 100% girl), the angel, the strange merchant (even tho she likes to fuck you so she may not count), some prostitutes, the merchant from the first town (even tho she has no scenes as of now, i think), probably the witch (don't remember).

So yeah, not a lot a pure "hetero stuff".
But if it's not "gay" to fuck a dickgirl, you have more scenes overall, not a lot, but some.

Personally, i don't really care if it's gay or not, if it pleases me, i'm all for it ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Y.F.Y.

Morcys

May 11, 2018
Short answer : no.
Long answer : this is a game about a girly looking boy on a quest to fight the demon lord, along the way he will fight monstergirls with a little extra (and it's not really "litttle" if you know what i mean), you are tasked with choosing if our hero will stay pure or take it in the ass, so no, you can't turn off the "gay stuff" since it's a large part of the game and a large part of it's identity.
Thank you I'm disappointed but not surprised :'0

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes