Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Does this game has an option to deactivate the gay stuff? (asking for a friend)
You can't, but most of this game's content is Futas that identify as female. If you're using the literal definition of Gay/Homosexual than this game has a rather small amount of actually 'gay' stuff.

So if you're asking 'can I disable the cocks' then no.
If you're asking if this game is entirely guys wanting to fuck your character, a guy, then no it's not. In fact, rather surprisingly, this game has only 5 enemies that are considered male or non-gendered/can be un-futa'd. (Adventurer, Doppelganger, Ogre, Slime and Goblin Male)

No, you can't turn off the 'gay'.

Reactions: Renonymous

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.07.3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amazing new art.

Does this game has an option to deactivate the gay stuff? (asking for a friend)
All the monster girls identify themselves as female so actually there is barely any gay content in this game and most of those encounters can be toggled off in the menu (the ogre and the innkeeper).

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I was looking for some pictures from majalis and find something i never saw before :
59920_12.jpg
Is it in the game ? If it is, how do you unlock it ?
I'm really curious about that one.

Reactions: Mastershake

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
For some reason i couldn't get any speed to download the jar. Took hrs at less than 200kbps. No idea why it was so slow, never has been before.

Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
Just downloaded the latest MEGA. Forgive me for being new here, but the two files in the download...the APK and ZIP files...what do I do with them to play the game. I can unzip the one and it looks like the complete game? What do I do with the APK file?

Sorry to sound like a noob. Appreciate any help. Really want to give this game a shot!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
how many MC on male scenes are there? I'm not a big fan of futa
You are in the wrong place then. Next time at least read the op and learn use the search engine/read previous posts.:rolleyes:

Just downloaded the latest MEGA. Forgive me for being new here, but the two files in the download...the APK and ZIP files...what do I do with them to play the game. I can unzip the one and it looks like the complete game? What do I do with the APK file?

Sorry to sound like a noob. Appreciate any help. Really want to give this game a shot!
APK is for android, you don't need it unless you play on tablet/smartphone.

Nuxf9

Aug 12, 2019
I guess it depends a lot on what you can consider "gay stuff", is it gay if you top a dickgirl, because is if it is, you're left with few characters, like the brothel madam (if i remember right she 100% girl), the angel, the strange merchant (even tho she likes to fuck you so she may not count), some prostitutes, the merchant from the first town (even tho she has no scenes as of now, i think), probably the witch (don't remember).

So yeah, not a lot a pure "hetero stuff".
But if it's not "gay" to fuck a dickgirl, you have more scenes overall, not a lot, but some.

Personally, i don't really care if it's gay or not, if it pleases me, i'm all for it ;)
Topping dickgirls aren't gay, just saying. Also if the dick is cute isn't gay either.
like a wise friend of mine once said "Every hole is a hole." :WeSmart:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes