RomeSouth

Oct 3, 2020
Welcome all. Please tell me how to open Missionary arts (from Hiro(2))?
What meeting should take place or location for this?

stark885

Sep 1, 2020
I downloaded this game and i find this game quite confusing, are there any guides or walkthroughs on patreon that can help me with finding the objectives and quests?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I downloaded this game and i find this game quite confusing, are there any guides or walkthroughs on patreon that can help me with finding the objectives and quests?
Your goal is to defeat the demon lord (not ingame yet), for that purpose you're supposed to get stronger and go to her place.
Along the way you will meet some people (and monsters) to help if you want.
Most encounters are stories of their own with your only objective to get through it and continue your journey.

All of that out of the way, just do what feels right to you.
From memory i'd say there is like 3 quest fully implemented right now.
- Slaying the goddess
- The brothel madam
- The Vampire hunter

I don't really consider the mouth fiend as a quest, but some people could, so you can add that one to your list (save before doing it as it could lead to a bad end) if you want.

Again, do what you want to do, and if you want more info on those specific quest, i'm pretty sure if you use the search option in this thread you will find answers as to were to go and what to do.
Hope it helps a little at least.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Your goal is to defeat the demon lord (not ingame yet), for that purpose you're supposed to get stronger and go to her place.
Along the way you will meet some people (and monsters) to help if you want.
Most encounters are stories of their own with your only objective to get through it and continue your journey.

All of that out of the way, just do what feels right to you.
From memory i'd say there is like 3 quest fully implemented right now.
- Slaying the goddess
- The brothel madam
- The Vampire hunter

I don't really consider the mouth fiend as a quest, but some people could, so you can add that one to your list (save before doing it as it could lead to a bad end) if you want.

Again, do what you want to do, and if you want more info on those specific quest, i'm pretty sure if you use the search option in this thread you will find answers as to were to go and what to do.
Hope it helps a little at least.
I guess you could consider a lot of the other endings to be kind of a quest too? Whether they be conventionally good endings (like marrying the brothel madame), or not (being sacrificed by the cultists).

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
I think you also need to be a virgin to defeat her, but considering the many ways to defeat most enemies in a very unchristian way I guess that part was scraped
Not necessarily, could be related to which ending you get. Or the "virgin hero" thing might itself be a trap, it seems a little reminiscent of MGQ.

Bloopwtags

Jun 2, 2020
Monster Girl Quest, a japanese rpgmaker game. Got quite a good story despite the repetitive fighting and grinding for levels, still kilometers high than the generic western rpgmaker games.
Nah mate you're talking about MGQP (monster girl quest paradox) the sequel trilogy to the MGQ visual novel trilogy.
Original MGQ was very linear with no grinding.

Reactions: bilihibl

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Nah mate you're talking about MGQP (monster girl quest paradox) the sequel trilogy to the MGQ visual novel trilogy.
Original MGQ was very linear with no grinding.
^^ This.
The first MGQ was either do some specific moves on your opponent because you could lose from doing the wrong action (and then death by snu-snu) or just attack them until they're defeated, but you didn't need to worry about levels or something like that. Still a great game, but trying to 100% all the 3 chapters takes a lot of time (endless circle of losing)

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Its been a good while since i last played this but I was wondering if the best way to win combat is still: "advance, crushing blow, guard, second wind" and repeat or did it change?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Its been a good while since i last played this but I was wondering if the best way to win combat is still: "advance, crushing blow, guard, second wind" and repeat or did it change?
I don't know if it's the "best way to win" but i usually use "spring attack" and then spam "blitz attack" until i either fall, rest and start again or my foe lose.
Else i'm trying to get fucked in some way soooo.

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Got a couple questions that are thankfully not tech related!

1) Are there any scenes where the player's companions get fucked too if the PC loses/gets fucked? From at least the scenes I've seen so far, it's only the PC that gets fucked while companions are barely mentioned, if at all. Like off the top of my head, I always thought it was weird that if the player gets fucked by the Drow Beastmistress' panther, Kylira and Trudy make a couple comments at the beginning and nothing else, like they're just casually sitting down and watching the player get rutted.

2) I know that the smut scenes can change depending on whether or not the player is wearing a chastity cage, but does the dialogue change, too? Either during smut scenes or in-combat sex stances? And the dialogue does change, will it also be altered depending on what type of cage is being worn, such as the pink, girly cage, normal gold cage, etc.?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Got a couple questions that are thankfully not tech related!

1) Are there any scenes where the player's companions get fucked too if the PC loses/gets fucked? From at least the scenes I've seen so far, it's only the PC that gets fucked while companions are barely mentioned, if at all. Like off the top of my head, I always thought it was weird that if the player gets fucked by the Drow Beastmistress' panther, Kylira and Trudy make a couple comments at the beginning and nothing else, like they're just casually sitting down and watching the player get rutted.

2) I know that the smut scenes can change depending on whether or not the player is wearing a chastity cage, but does the dialogue change, too? Either during smut scenes or in-combat sex stances? And the dialogue does change, will it also be altered depending on what type of cage is being worn, such as the pink, girly cage, normal gold cage, etc.?
I'll try my luck at answering those, but some people will probably be of more help than me.

1) Yes, there are scenes where your companions get fucked instead of you, but you choose when it happens, not when you lose a fight or anything.
At the top of my head, i can say a few exemple, like using trudy to "defeat" a werewolf or using trudy as a "decoy" for the goblins. You also have a scene with the brigand and kylira (a lot of people are looking for this one, if you read a few post above you will most likely found some).
As for when you're getting fucked, yeah, they like to watch i guess ;)

2) I'm pretty sure the scenes that requires you to have a cage will talk about it, but i don't remember if "normal" scenes changes for that kind of thing, and if it does, it's probably for like a few lines at best.
And no, the color or type doesn't change the dialogues, i'm sure of it, they just check if you have a cage, not what type.

Hope it helps a bit.

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
I'll try my luck at answering those, but some people will probably be of more help than me.

1) Yes, there are scenes where your companions get fucked instead of you, but you choose when it happens, not when you lose a fight or anything.
At the top of my head, i can say a few exemple, like using trudy to "defeat" a werewolf or using trudy as a "decoy" for the goblins. You also have a scene with the brigand and kylira (a lot of people are looking for this one, if you read a few post above you will most likely found some).
As for when you're getting fucked, yeah, they like to watch i guess ;)

2) I'm pretty sure the scenes that requires you to have a cage will talk about it, but i don't remember if "normal" scenes changes for that kind of thing, and if it does, it's probably for like a few lines at best.
And no, the color or type doesn't change the dialogues, i'm sure of it, they just check if you have a cage, not what type.

Hope it helps a bit.
It does help, thank you! I've seen the companion scenes you've mentioned and the one with Kylira getting fucked by the brigand is especially hot since you can see the player watching and blushing in the background! But it sucks that there are no scenes at least rn where the PC and companions get fucked together if they lose/surrender. Seems a bit odd tbh that even though Kylira and Trudy were also attacking an enemy, they don't get fucked and seem to just be peacefully watching the player get pummeled a foot away.

And I actually had no idea that there are some scenes that can *only* be seen if the player is wearing a chastity cage, I assumed all it did was change the artwork of normal scenes and tweak the dialogue a bit. Unfortunately, I also wish the game referenced what kind of cage the player has on, so that an enemy could tease and embarrass them even more for wearing the pink, girly cage instead of the usual gold one. But alas, I'll just have to hope group sex scenes and cage-specific dialogue is added in the future! Thanks!

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Do the game over classes (mare, queen etc.) change any stats or do they not affect the gameplay at all?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes