dextermorgan1

Apr 16, 2018
Use the forum search and ask your questions that way, trust me, you're going to find answers faster.

Hell, you'd find answers faster just by playing and comparing.
Okay, so I'm a newbie here, how do I search inside the thread? And I can't compare modes myself as 'Story' is unclickable hence my question about needing to be a patreon.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Okay, so I'm a newbie here, how do I search inside the thread? And I can't compare modes myself as 'Story' is unclickable hence my question about needing to be a patreon.
Top right corner of the page.

Also, you're not using the patreon build that is in circulation around here, you can find that one too with the search.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Urka's birthday suit doesn't show up for me at all, just a blank when she comes out of the water.
On that note I've also never seen the goblin POV blowjob art ingame.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Do the tentacles in the first map come from the witch?
Knowing this game, probably. Blame a bad monday.
Hiro isnt investigating the cottage, he stumbles on it by accident. He also doesnt spot the bandit - the actual text indicates that she ambushes him from behind, unprovoked, when he could've just kept going on his way, without being any the wiser there is anyone at all.

Regardless, there is no reasoning or a moral highground to stand on that can justify murdering what is obviously a green-behind-the-ears kid.
Also the "he refused my rape-for-blackmail-material offer" rationale surprisingly doesnt help validate this unconscionable execution.
Might be one of the things getting updated in story mode then, but I still vote in favour of the Brigand. Call me biased >_>
Also, something something medieval fantasy times.

Urka's birthday suit doesn't show up for me at all, just a blank when she comes out of the water.
1645122056422.png
You only get the Female Goblin Blowjob art by losing to her in your first actual Forest encounter with her. For Male Goblins, wear a buttplug and lose to them.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Birthday suit is an euphemism for "being naked", because it's the suit that you're born with.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Imagine you're a bandit, possibly squatting in the very cottage you live in, when a rando hero looking mofo is just wandering up to the cottage to investigate. He spots you, with half an animal corpse and a weapon, most likely having already added up that you don't own this place.

After the fight, she lays it out quite plain. She can't have you running to the guards. She takes no joy or pleasure in killing, her reaction says as much too. She doesn't want your money, she wants her own safety.
Urka is the same, if you're a coward and refuse her twice after losing 2 fights she'll kill you too. She takes no joy in it either. For her though, it's about honour and dignity, which you show none of by running from her twice.
All ya gotta do is empty their nut.
Rough. Both sound like icky people that need to be cleansed from my world of lewd. :4Head:
Knowing this game, probably. Blame a bad monday.

Might be one of the things getting updated in story mode then, but I still vote in favour of the Brigand. Call me biased >_>
Also, something something medieval fantasy times.

View attachment 1659216
You only get the Female Goblin Blowjob art by losing to her in your first actual Forest encounter with her. For Male Goblins, wear a buttplug and lose to them.
I have found that if you just sex them instead of getting into combat, or having high enough stats for the extra options, it's just text sex. I went back yesterday and started in the second map to rebuild my cgs and remembered that the vamps and such won't give you any lewd art if you are a wuss about things. The ettin blowjob was nice though. Also, screw the dark knight. I forgot how much of a crap she is if you fail the checks against her.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Birthday suit is an euphemism for "being naked", because it's the suit that you're born with.
I know, I'm saying she doesn't show up nude at all.

I saw the male goblin art, but I don't get the f goblin art, she lets me choose which side to get fucked in and then picks the opposite. I get a generic Hiro blowjob art but not the hiro POV.

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
I would love to have my Hiro bully everyone with the power of his booty
I wish I could blue ball them more, but I find grappling too often ends in me even with 8 str. and 7 end. not to mention that basically all the ways to tease probably seduce you more than them even when you go 8 chr.

Last edited:
Reactions: FaolanHatake
Aug 20, 2020
could anyone tell me which file contains the text of the techniques and skills, I am translating to Portuguese, I found the file that translates the story but not the techniques. could anyone help?

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
could anyone tell me which file contains the text of the techniques and skills, I am translating to Portuguese, I found the file that translates the story but not the techniques. could anyone help?
That's currently in code, though we've been going through the internationalization process and creating a translation pipeline that we'll be adding in soon.

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
Yeah, there's been requests and offers to do it, but we've been waiting to have the translation work in place. What Ximena story?
I don't recall the name "otra puta"?
Were a twink tries hitting on a hung Latina, and she tells him in Spanish that she's gonna turn him out.
Guess I should clarify her Spanish is what I found a tad cringy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes