LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Thinking of characters who honestly kinda suck I'd say the Dark Knight is one. She's hot yeah, but honestly I would probably kill her if I had the option. She's just such a giant dick.

Reactions: PBS666

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
Thinking of characters who honestly kinda suck I'd say the Dark Knight is one. She's hot yeah, but honestly I would probably kill her if I had the option. She's just such a giant dick.
It's a shame she's so cute, she's too sadistic for my tastes; not to mention she just babbles about "her true power" and then pisses off without acknowledging Hiro when she loses.
Like damn girl I'd be wiling to take a ride if you just STFU. Might be in the minority but I wish for a switch slightly less humiliating path with companions/DK Lieutenants. -\_(ッ)_/-

• Haha
Reactions: KopretCZ

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
It's a shame she's so cute, she's too sadistic for my tastes; not to mention she just babbles about "her true power" and then pisses off without acknowledging Hiro when she loses.
Like damn girl I'd be wiling to take a ride if you just STFU. Might be in the minority but I wish for a switch slightly less humiliating path with companions/DK Lieutenants. -\_(ッ)_/-
Would be interresting if you could break her each time you beat her

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
This. Although it's good to have a real antagonist in the game who you will actually work to defeat instead of sexy doms whom you have to put in their place.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Would be interresting if you could break her each time you beat her
This. Although it's good to have a real antagonist in the game who you will actually work to defeat instead of sexy doms whom you have to put in their place.
Adventure Mode Hiro vs Dark Knight 'not even trying to actually hit you'
matrix.gif
Dark Knight: I could totally defeat any Hero, but the orders of the Demon King mean I can't. I am the most powerful warrior in all of the land, yes I am an actual Knight. No, I am not scared of getting fucked in the ass, I get my ass eaten out all the time by my hero slaves. No, me teleporting behind people isn't something I learned from comics I found in that abandoned library.
Jester: Ratio.
The Dark Knight is defeated! They can no longer fight!

The closer we get to a complete game, the shorter time i get between crashes. At 3.0 it was 15 minutes, but now 6. Anyone else with the same issue?

My phone runs brawl stars and other 3d games smoothly + i don't think it's that outdated

Reactions: KinChat

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 1661462
Dark Knight: I could totally defeat any Hero, but the orders of the Demon King mean I can't. I am the most powerful warrior in all of the land, yes I am an actual Knight. No, I am not scared of getting fucked in the ass, I get my ass eaten out all the time by my hero slaves. No, me teleporting behind people isn't something I learned from comics I found in that abandoned library.

nah better you defeat her with URKA and you have a choice turn her to URKA ( effectif mind break), keep it to yourself ( less effectif mind break but she your slave or EVEN BETTER it's FREE real estate everyone in you group bang her in a big orgy

Reactions: Big_chungus88

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
nah better you defeat her with URKA and you have a choice turn her to URKA ( effectif mind break), keep it to yourself ( less effectif mind break but she your slave or EVEN BETTER it's FREE real estate everyone in you group bang her in a big orgy
The last one is the good ending.
Also,It could be awesome if the Dragon Queen decided to turn us the new Black Knight and make us to go in more quest or even a date if you get my drill

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Holy fuck I only noticed after you mentioned XD

Also Im trying the pregnancies in-game but so far the only one sort of "consensual" seems to be the Mermaid one, or at least how it feels. Btw, I want to see what happens if you marry her but I have no idea how to get to extremely low purity ranks. Any tips? Or which values should I change on the save file to do so? Setting the Purity value to 0 doesnt seem to work for that.
Just having sex, or at least sex with the enemies, lowers your purity. I believe working in the whorehouse does as well. As for the mermaid, I think you have to birth for her a couple of times for her to ask you.
View attachment 1661462
Funny thing is I could actually see her saying that.
I support the train running idea. No one can defeat the dick.
The last one is the good ending.
Also,It could be awesome if the Dragon Queen decided to turn us the new Black Knight and make us to go in more quest or even a date if you get my drill
Dragon Queen.:WaitWhat:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I know that, but Dragon Queen is not mentioned in your post. :Kappa: Now, when do we get her as a companion that likes to sit on our ice-cream?
We'd need enough Ice-cream first, unless she has the power to shrink down :thinking:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
That's why i specified my phone can run memory extensive games. Didn't post on itch because i know they won't(can't) fix this anytime soon.
That's the official thread that Majalis (the creators) use to gather feedback regarding issues. Yes, it's where you'd go to find a fix for this.

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
We'd need enough Ice-cream first, unless she has the power to shrink down :thinking:
which reminds me is there a bug preventing the scene from unlocking in the pervert screen?
I beat DK with 3 icecreams in my inv but the scene did not unlock, it did play at the end though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes